Was the Pentagon Document Leak a “Controlled Leak”?

Carelessness of paper TS documents left on a briefing room table. Simple as that, the kid is not innocent but they should drop the hammer on the higher ranked officials who were GIVEN those documents and who were RESPONSIBLE for controlling those documents. But they won't, they have their scapegoat.

Carelessness of paper TS documents left on a briefing room table. Simple as that, the kid is not innocent but they should drop the hammer on the higher ranked officials who were GIVEN those documents and who were RESPONSIBLE for controlling those documents. But they won't, they have their scapegoat.
Sometimes they have everyone in the SCIF view sensitive material and sign a NDA....hoping that they can flush out any leakers.

Usually when they do this it's just to see if they have any security risks.

I had this crap pulled on me periodically to see if I was a security risk and never fell for it.
That last thing I was going to do was rat out the government no matter what the political implications where.
That's why they should have arrested Lt Col Vindman, because he was a traitor working for the commies in the DNC.

Forum List

Back