Classified US Defense Doc Leak Appears to be Physical Theft, Not a Cyber Leak

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is embarrassing and not good. This was someone on the inside, an imposter screwing our war plans up.

Brian Cates
@BrianCates
·6h

If this CBS News report from Herridge is accurate...
that means these documents were physically removed from a very high level SCIF sometime in the past 2 months.
This also means they appear to be ruling out photographs or copies of the documents; they're saying the actual original paper copies were stolen.
Its MUCH easier to take pictures of a document than it is to actually spirit the document out of a SCIF.
Almost ALWAYS it is an inside job.
Only way the security can be defeated.

ENoCH #IStandWithTrump
@elenochle
·7h

Leaked Pentagon docs appear to have been physically stolen
youtube.com/watch?v=9qJqOo1utz

This is why America has to stop emulating foreign countries where we don't have a Constitution nor patriotism. You will invariably open the door for bad apples to be hired and be loyal to other nations and systems. That person is still employed and has probably.covered their tracks. Will they leak more a few years from now if not caught?

This is embarrassing and not good. This was someone on the inside, an imposter screwing our war plans up.

Brian Cates
@BrianCates
·6h

that means these documents were physically removed from a very high level SCIF sometime in the past 2 months.
This also means they appear to be ruling out photographs or copies of the documents; they're saying the actual original paper copies were stolen.
Its MUCH easier to take pictures of a document than it is to actually spirit the document out of a SCIF.

ENoCH #IStandWithTrump
@elenochle
·7h

hmm well we know that xiden has a long standing pattern of removing documents from secure locations dating back to his time as senator…sounds like the usual suspect to me

Brian Cates
@BrianCates
·6h

ENoCH #IStandWithTrump
@elenochle
·7h

There is No fear of punishment for Espionage now.

Hillary stole hundreds of pages. Biden stole highly classified documents dating back to his time as a Senator. Obama, Trump, Pence...

Whoever this f*er is needs to be made an example of ... in the worst possible way.

I know where I would start looking - MILLEY, the POS who said he would warn our enemies if we were about to launch a pre-emptive strike.

Probably not him, but that's where I would start.

2nd place I'd look would be next to the Corvette in Joe's garage.

:cool:

Brian Cates
@BrianCates
·6h

ENoCH #IStandWithTrump
@elenochle
·7h

Probably a tranny general.....
Used them to stuff his bra.

I just loved the way he told Russia that he was going to authorize that strike in Syria, so those 200 Russian mercenaries would get ouchies and boo-boos.

Oh wait, he forgot to warn them. They all fucking died. :laughing0301:

Report: U.S. Forces Killed More Than 200 Russian Fighters in Syria Attack

That assault was a real genius PR move on the part of Putin and Trump. Trump gets to look tough and dispel some of those nasty stories about him sucking Putin’s cock.

I noticed there were no reports of this attack or these deaths in the Russian media. Of course they were mercaneries, not real Russian soldiers so they were disposable.

I just loved the way he told Russia that he was going to authorize that strike in Syria, so those 200 Russian mercenaries would get ouchies and boo-boos.

Or the way he told Russia we were going to send 100 million dollars worth of missiles to disable an airfield in Syria for 24 hours so that Russia could warn the Syrians and they could move all their planes out of harms way.

When Trump was president, he just invited the Russians into the White House and told them the classified information.
and saved lives.....the intel shared was about Obama's JV team attacking innocent people at a Russian airport. Trump saved lives

Forum List

Back