Was the one year old little boy in New York murdered for a loaf of bread? Did his life matter?

This is a democrat genius?

Back during the 1992 Democrat Race Riot in LA the Racist Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Waters was asked why the Democrat Rioters were looting businesses and she said that the Rioters were hungry...... while she was standing amongst her overweight supporters.

I was there as a U.S. Marine. We restored law and order immediately. Locked and loaded, but never got a chance to shoot one of the lousy bastards.

You didn't but the Koreans on top of their stores sure as hell did. I'd bet they killed enough of those assholes for everyone.

None of their stores got robbed or burned down. Good guys with guns and the guts to use them.

Back during the 1992 Democrat Race Riot in LA the Racist Democrat Congresswoman Maxine Waters was asked why the Democrat Rioters were looting businesses and she said that the Rioters were hungry...... while she was standing amongst her overweight supporters.

I was there as a U.S. Marine. We restored law and order immediately. Locked and loaded, but never got a chance to shoot one of the lousy bastards.

You didn't but the Koreans on top of their stores sure as hell did. I'd bet they killed enough of those assholes for everyone.

None of their stores got robbed or burned down. Good guys with guns and the guts to use them.

Yupp!
One American loving Korean-American shames panty-waist anglo Americans professing to love America when the chips are down.
It's an ongoing shame!

Yes, the one year old was trying to pinch a loaf.
The violence she speaks of is her best analogy of hat is happening.
Stupid and in bad tastes even for a dim proto-human such as yourself.
And on top pf it all the syntax is moronic. You've outdone your own idiocy this time.

Love the people of Koreatown! Yes they did stand their ground. God bless them!

Yupp!
One American loving Korean-American shames panty-waist anglo Americans professing to love America when the chips are down.
It's an ongoing shame!

I was a Marine and subject to rules and regulations on engagement. Only if shot at could we shoot back. Business owners could engage at will. Rioters and looters that got shot...we didn't see shit.

Forum List

Back