Was the 2020 Election Stolen?

he election wasn’t predetermined, we had to count the votes first. Mail in voting has been used extensively in many states for many years. There’s nothing terribly new about it.
I would suggest that the expansion of mail in voting, drop boxes and early voting was, in fact, an attempt to predetermine the outcome of the election. I say that because more liberal voters tend to be more open minded about those options for voting than Conservative traditionalists like myself.

Mail-In as a system is corrupt as it proactively sends a ballot to the voter(s) based on the registration list. Everything the Democrats argued for justification of Mail In Ballots was already being addressed with Absentee Ballots. The difference is that the voter requests the ballot and can be validated at the time of the request. With mail-in ballots process, how does the election board know the voter is still alive, still has the mental capacity to vote, still lives in the district and not some other district?
Mail in was a massive success in 2020

Convenient, safe and fair

I would suggest that the expansion of mail in voting, drop boxes and early voting was, in fact, an attempt to predetermine the outcome of the election. I say that because more liberal voters tend to be more open minded about those options for voting than Conservative traditionalists like myself.
Expanded voting laws favor voters. They’re not specific to a party, either side is allowed to vote the same way.

All it does is make it more convenient to vote.

It was immensely popular in 2020

If nobody provides a reasonable candidate, I find it to be morally inappropriate to vote for a candidate I don’t actually support.
Great but your morals want protect you against fascist democrats. They are the ones wanting bigger government, more taxes, anti rights collectivism. Republicans aren't perfect by no measure but at least most will protect your rights.

Yes it was stolen. There is no doubt whatsoever.

11316_Fuck_your_Feelings_No_Snowflakes_Decal_Sticker_DM__29779.1538712710.1280.1280.jpg

Expanded voting laws favor voters. They’re not specific to a party, either side is allowed to vote the same way.

All it does is make it more convenient to vote.

It was immensely popular in 2020
I don’t want more people voting. I don’t want most of the current voters voting. I want to make it much HARDER for people to be allowed to vote.

Great but your morals want protect you against fascist democrats. They are the ones wanting bigger government, more taxes, anti rights collectivism. Republicans aren't perfect by no measure but at least most will protect your rights
My weapons (and my willingness to use them) exist to protect my morals. The Republicans are no better than the Democrats on these days. Then again I don’t worry about rights…. Except Right and Weong.

I don’t want more people voting. I don’t want most of the current voters voting. I want to make it much HARDER for people to be allowed to vote.
By choosing who votes, you can decide the election.

The only way to have a fair election is by having everyone vote.

My weapons (and my willingness to use them) exist to protect my morals. The Republicans are no better than the Democrats on these days. Then again I don’t worry about rights…. Except Right and Weong.
There is one way to prevent having to use your weapons. Vote and vote Republican otherwise democrats will win and push us into having to use our weapons

I agree

Conservatives should not be allowed to vote
They lack the intelligence

I've been agnostic on this issue, leaning towards 'No' -- based on various things. I believe what happened was that a certain class of people who normally vote Republican -- suburban 'soccer moms' and the like -- decided to take a chance on what appeared to be a rather conservative Democrat for President, but then voted Republican down-ticket. A comprehensive 'Plot' would have delivered the Democrats a resounding victory in House and Senate and state Legislatures.

Cheating. Maybe. And it's possible that this is what gave the Democrats their victory. Not a comprehensive plot, but un coordinated cheating in the key states, just enough to let the Democrats win.

However, regardless, the job of patriots now is to make sure the next election is honest.

Leftists think there is absolutely no case for the 'stolen election' story. Here's the best case I've found so far. I know Leftists won't read this, but patriots should.

[ Biden’s Inexplicable Victory - Chronicles ]
The next election was stolen too! Fetterman? Sinaloa Gal Hobbs?

Forum List

Back