Was the 2020 Election Stolen?

It's not a problem. It forces consensus. The US already needs consensus, however it'd just make the consensus more logical.
Two round of voting doesn't really improve things, because big money would still win.
I think there's a case for taking big money out of politics as much as possible. I believe you hae to raise a million dollars for TV ads, just to run for Congress. Crazy. Other democracies do this and so should we.

I think there's a case for taking big money out of politics as much as possible. I believe you hae to raise a million dollars for TV ads, just to run for Congress. Crazy. Other democracies do this and so should we.

Germany, with PR, their whole election cycle cost less than the most expensive senate seat.

Show me the word democracy in the Constitution?

Guess what?
Counties don‘t vote, people do

Biden won Los Angeles County, CA with 10 million people
Trump won Buttfuk County TX with 3000 people
Thing is the number of counties Obama won are over double what Biden got with Biden getting almost 20 million more votes than Obama did in his first election. The numbers don't match

Look at it this way: Under the rules that prevailed in 2016, Trump would have won easily. There is no real question about it.

How did a zombie get FIFTEEN MILLION MORE VOTES than the candidate who "won the popular vote" in 2016?

That's an easy one. More people showed up to vote because they realized how important it was.

2016 had low voter turnout because no one liked either candidate and everyone just assumed Hillary was going to win. Some stayed home, some pissed away their votes on third parties.

Then Trump happened, with the riots and the plagues and the recession, and people realized they couldn't stay home.

What I find a lot harder to believe was that there were 11 million more people who voted for Trump in 2020 than 2016.

Thing is the number of counties Obama won are over double what Biden got with Biden getting almost 20 million more votes than Obama did in his first election. The numbers don't match
Obama won a higher percentage of the popular vote and more Electoral Votes
Have you always struggled with basic math?

And all of the mail-ins from the states that were close voted for the guy who campaigned from his basement. The odds of that are staggering.
Blame that one on Fuk up Trump who demanded his followers only vote in person

Yes but could they explain how they received all those votes? The more people votes makes it harder to manipulate the numbers.

I'm not looking to argue with you, but they can't legitimately explain how they got what they got.
How would a million more be any different?

I can respect that but you and those who sat out or voted third party made it easier for democrats to manipulate the vote in their favor
If nobody provides a reasonable candidate, I find it to be morally inappropriate to vote for a candidate I don’t actually support.

Blame that one on Fuk up Trump who demanded his followers only vote in person
Mail-In as a system is corrupt as it proactively sends a ballot to the voter(s) based on the registration list. Everything the Democrats argued for justification of Mail In Ballots was already being addressed with Absentee Ballots. The difference is that the voter requests the ballot and can be validated at the time of the request. With mail-in ballots process, how does the election board know the voter is still alive, still has the mental capacity to vote, still lives in the district and not some other district?

The election was as clean and honest as any other election. Not sure what you mean by that
That’s like calling WWE events honest sports. Fanning with faint praise.

The number of changes to processes and procedures in many states. The expansion of mail in voting, drop boxes, early voting, etc… all make me question the absolute validity of the results.

That’s like calling WWE events honest sports. Fanning with faint praise.

The number of changes to processes and procedures in many states. The expansion of mail in voting, drop boxes, early voting, etc… all make me question the absolute validity of the results.
But we know that the outcome or WWE matches are predetermined.

The election wasn’t predetermined, we had to count the votes first. Mail in voting has been used extensively in many states for many years. There’s nothing terribly new about it.

They literally could have printed and harvested as many as they wanted to.
That's a false and quite ignorant statement.

Every absentee ballot in Wisconsin, Arizona, Georgia, Michigan and Pennsylvania had to be requested by the registered voter to be mailed to them.

Ballots could NOT be " just printed and harvested... as many as they wanted."

There could not be a ballot cast, that was not requested by the voter , and there could not be more absentee ballots cast, than were requested.

This is all part of the election's checks and balances that prevents mass cheating.

2000 Mules is a farce.

Yes, you're probably right. That's more or less what I concluded. But even if you're not, Republicans have to move on and get working on the next election. What we should also do is concentrate on making sure the ballot is fair, so that there won't be any argument about who won next time.

Hopefully, Covid will be past and we can have in-person voting as the norm, with the traditional exceptions, and paper ballots. Liberals who want to undercut the 'it was stolen' narrative will support this.

its NEVER correct. liberals will never support stopping mail in ballots. Many states are now 199% mail in only. All D since. You can continue to plat patty-cake with these Criminals ir you can wise up. if we have to Police you too? You who claim to be “on the right” repeatedly.

Forum List

Back