Was leaving military spoils in afghanastan good political common sense ??

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I was going over way to go joe's accomplishments...

Anyway i am really glad and thankful that the russians are arriving to slaughter all those world citizens soon.. the mely is schedualed for soon..

But Putins' death squad..
won't be arriving in American Tanks... equipment

Now to the talaban go the spoils of war..

So that's good..

I will always wonder why the stuff wasn't moved to poland.

Zelinsky is a lot like lech welesa

Charlie wilson also comes to mind..

This is a move toward 2nd ammendment for afghans.

I hope the world see why we Americans are keeping our assault weapons.
We just can't trust the government these days..

Due to the logistics of shipping out military equipment that has been in combat, it is cheaper to just abandon it

We have done it in every war

This all started with the OBAMA backed INSURRECTION IN EASTERN UKRAINE IN 2014.

Now we are here.

• Banned
And here... i'm checking the other wars and relevent police actions.

Biden made the Taliban one of the best equipped militaries on earth.

Maybe the Taliban will send someof that hardware to Kyiv.

• Banned
Biden made the Taliban one of the best equipped militaries on earth.

Maybe the Taliban will send someof that hardware to Kyiv.
It's too far ! The benghazi defense.

Uhh.. that video !!
America/hillary is known for locking up moviepeople...

That was their playbook..
Arrest the documentary people. ( denesh dsouza etc. Mccarthyism)
Getting the rest of the Democrat Party and the media inflicted parasites to go along with it,

is truly an amazing accomplishment

somebody might boast that even Donald Trump couldn't pull that off...
I guess we'll find out..

I'm hoping the taliban are cool,
biden and sister mary elephant are betting on America's future.

Last edited:
It's too far ! The benghazi defense.

Uhh.. that video !!
America/hillary is known for locking up moviepeople...

That was their playbook..
Arrest the documentary people.

Getting the rest of the Democrat Party and the media inflicted parasites to go along with it,

is truly an amazing accomplishment

somebody might boast that even Donald Trump couldn't pull that off...
I guess we'll find out..
Dinesh got nailed by Hillary and her Alinsky tactics.

Due to the logistics of shipping out military equipment that has been in combat, it is cheaper to just abandon it

We have done it in every war

Oh so, with months to plan either to extract the equipment or destroy it before leaving, we decided to just leave it for the enemies of our allies in the region?!?!?!?!?!?!

Good take. Must be a Leftist thought process, lol! Perfectly logical to everyone, lolololololol, and I really am laughing out loud!

Oh so, with months to plan either to extract the equipment or destroy it before leaving, we decided to just leave it for the enemies of our allies in the region?!?!?!?!?!?!

Good take. Must be a Leftist thought process, lol! Perfectly logical to everyone, lolololololol, and I really am laughing out loud!
I had the very same thought
Premeditated gameplan ?

Deconstruction of USA

obama said it will ruin colonialism for everybody.

Last edited:
I had the very same thought?
Premeditated gameplan ?

Lets just say------------->great minds think alike and leave it at that!

Geopolitics is a something that I delve into, almost as much as US politics, so if you don't know this one, let me be the 1st to tell you. If you do, then that is even better! I will make it short, promise.

--------------> Trump supported the Saudis and other moderates in the region.

Obama/Biden always supported the Iranians. They seen them as better for the region then the rest. Why, I do not know.

Biden is now trying to cut new deal with Iranians. In return, wants them to pump oil so he doesn't have to unleash our energy sector.

Weapons left in Afghanistan did not mostly stay with Taliban, a lot of them ended up in Iran.

What does that mean as a whole? I will let you draw your own conclusions! Can't prove an underhanded deal, but anyone thinking logically might smell a rat. Would kinda sorta be a nice way to transfer arms, without actually illegally transferring arms, now wouldn't it.

Geopolitics is a something that I delve into, almost as much as US politics, so if you don't know this one, let me be the 1st to tell you. If you do, then that is even better! I will make it short, promise.

Obama/Biden always supported the Iranians. They seen them as better for the region then the rest. Why, I do not know.

Biden is now trying to cut new deal with Iranians. In return, wants them to pump oil so he doesn't have to unleash our energy sector.

Weapons left in Afghanistan did not mostly stay with Taliban, a lot of them ended up in Iran.

What does that mean as a whole? I will let you draw your own conclusions! Can't prove an underhanded deal, but anyone thinking logically might smell a rat. Would kinda sorta be a nice way to transfer arms, without actually illegally transferring arms, now wouldn't it.
You are wise my friend.
where do you think journalism is headed ?

We usually do
Over extended deployments, that equipment is worn out and not worth shipping half way around the world

Most of the equipment you are complaining about was provided to the Afghan Army to defend themselves. Not like they bothered
Major US equipment was decommissioned before we left

You are wise my friend.
where do you think journalism is headed ?

When our country was very young, you had newspapers that openly supported one side or the other. They made no bones about which side they supported, and when you picked up their publication, you knew what you were getting.

Most of that ended in WWI, and was doubled down on in WWII. You toed the government line during world war as a patriot. In fact, in WWII, the government actually censored the press. Your a smart person, what side of the aisle controlled the Whitehouse and most everything else during both world wars! And so, regardless of what you think today how these 2 wars were handled, knowing who was in control of most of the political bodies, who do you think would be the opposition, and a difference of opinion on what we should do?

This is exactly how our modern press was formed. No matter what, you didn't or wouldn't question anything for fear of being knocked off the Whitehouse press corp. That is why most reporters had Democrat party sympathy. That is, until Vietnam! But the funny thing was, it wasn't the opposition who questioned Vietnam, it was the Leftists in print, lol. It really, really was! That is when media learned how much power they had, and the power of the press. Reality was that before the internet and Fox, if you watched network news put out by the big 3, NBC, ABC, CBS, you got a Democratic slant, because 95% of them, were Democrats.

And so, the media, by their slant, actually formed peoples opinions. If the anchors at the big 3 told it that way, by God, it had to be true. FREEDOM OF THE PRESS and all, right!

And so you asked a question, and I will answer it here----------> With the advent of all the new media, the old media doesn't have anywhere near the sway it once had, although while we may not want to believe it, together they still push the narrative they want, because collectively, they have a larger audience. Old media, and the Democrats they once supported, will do everything in their power to limit the exposure of Americans to competing ideas that are not their own. Basically, when not even in war time footing, they will attempt to censure. We see this with big tech. It is also why you see them doing everything in their power to get rid of Fox through every kind of litigation they can.

They are very slick, they really are! They do not want to touch the controversy with a free speech issue, they instead want to make it a LIE issue! You lied, so therefore you must be banned. Why do you think the Left and the media will NEVER, EVER admit that they were wrong on Russia-Russia-Russia. Because if they do, then they too have to be REMOVED by their own rules, lol.

Anyway, our journalistic opportunities will rise because of the mood of the American people if they hold. Because of new media and new journalism endeavors, they have NOT allowed to be covered up the incompetence of Biden, the total disdain for Harris, nor how they almost in the open rigged the Democratic primary against Bernie; twice..........as they were all afraid........and rightfully so..........that Bernie probably couldn't beat a Republican, even named Mickey Mouse.

If we get back control of the House and Senate, old media and the Democrats are going to be under the gun, and more conservative minded journalists will enter the fray. At some point, it will tip, because Americans are not stupid. When they see something is really wrong, but media tells them it is all really ok, they search for a different opinion. That is where everything will change, and it has already started, much to the chagrin of the far Left I might add!

The Saudis are good judges of character. They knew all about Trump before his inaguration. How do you know the weapons went to Iran?

I was going over way to go joe's accomplishments...

Anyway i am really glad and thankful that the russians are arriving to slaughter all those world citizens soon.. the mely is schedualed for soon..
Isn't that typical of a modern republican. Glad that innocent people will be slaughtered by the communists. What sort of a right wing arsehole are you?
What a disgraceful human being you are and not one republican is condemning it. Thats because you are all supporting communism now to destroy Biden.

But Putins' death squad..
won't be arriving in American Tanks... equipment

Now to the talaban go the spoils of war..

So that's good..

I will always wonder why the stuff wasn't moved to poland.

Zelinsky is a lot like lech welesa

Charlie wilson also comes to mind..

This is a move toward 2nd ammendment for afghans.

I hope the world see why we Americans are keeping our assault weapons.
We just can't trust the government these days..

The Saudis are good judges of character. They knew all about Trump before his inaguration. How do you know the weapons went to Iran?
Because they had film of them being paraded through the streets of Tehran. How many, and who got what, I do not know.

Also, even some of your favorite publications on the Left reported the same thing, and since they have not rescinded their pieces, we must assume they still believe in their accuracy.

Last edited:
When our country was very young, you had newspapers that openly supported one side or the other. They made no bones about which side they supported, and when you picked up their publication, you knew what you were getting.

Most of that ended in WWI, and was doubled down on in WWII. You toed the government line during world war as a patriot. In fact, in WWII, the government actually censored the press. Your a smart person, what side of the aisle controlled the Whitehouse and most everything else during both world wars! And so, regardless of what you think today how these 2 wars were handled, knowing who was in control of most of the political bodies, who do you think would be the opposition, and a difference of opinion on what we should do?

This is exactly how our modern press was formed. No matter what, you didn't or wouldn't question anything for fear of being knocked off the Whitehouse press corp. That is why most reporters had Democrat party sympathy. That is, until Vietnam! But the funny thing was, it wasn't the opposition who questioned Vietnam, it was the Leftists in print, lol. It really, really was! That is when media learned how much power they had, and the power of the press. Reality was that before the internet and Fox, if you watched network news put out by the big 3, NBC, ABC, CBS, you got a Democratic slant, because 95% of them, were Democrats.

And so, the media, by their slant, actually formed peoples opinions. If the anchors at the big 3 told it that way, by God, it had to be true. FREEDOM OF THE PRESS and all, right!

And so you asked a question, and I will answer it here----------> With the advent of all the new media, the old media doesn't have anywhere near the sway it once had, although while we may not want to believe it, together they still push the narrative they want, because collectively, they have a larger audience. Old media, and the Democrats they once supported, will do everything in their power to limit the exposure of Americans to competing ideas that are not their own. Basically, when not even in war time footing, they will attempt to censure. We see this with big tech. It is also why you see them doing everything in their power to get rid of Fox through every kind of litigation they can.

They are very slick, they really are! They do not want to touch the controversy with a free speech issue, they instead want to make it a LIE issue! You lied, so therefore you must be banned. Why do you think the Left and the media will NEVER, EVER admit that they were wrong on Russia-Russia-Russia. Because if they do, then they too have to be REMOVED by their own rules, lol.

Anyway, our journalistic opportunities will rise because of the mood of the American people if they hold. Because of new media and new journalism endeavors, they have NOT allowed to be covered up the incompetence of Biden, the total disdain for Harris, nor how they almost in the open rigged the Democratic primary against Bernie; twice..........as they were all afraid........and rightfully so..........that Bernie probably couldn't beat a Republican, even named Mickey Mouse.

If we get back control of the House and Senate, old media and the Democrats are going to be under the gun, and more conservative minded journalists will enter the fray. At some point, it will tip, because Americans are not stupid. When they see something is really wrong, but media tells them it is all really ok, they search for a different opinion. That is where everything will change, and it has already started, much to the chagrin of the far Left I might add!
When our country was young, each administration accused the prior of treason. That ended after the civil war. Seems another trend that is returning to modern times.

Forum List

Back