Was It Right To Interrupt Obama?

This is from your link now.....

In the future, Munro hopes the White House will “arrange events so the reporters can ask the president or his senior staff about the important policy changes.”

Munro added that the administration normally selects which reporters are able to ask the president questions at press conferences beforehand.

“You can see the president at press conferences naming people who are to ask a question,” Munro said. “Other reporters sit around quietly not asking questions, not shouting questions because it risks their access to White House off the record comments and future chances of asking questions, but this is a very important issue. There’s no reason we should sit around and wait for another day for an answer on this important question.”

Read more: Neil Munro explains his exchange with President Obama | The Daily Caller

Yup, I watched the video, read the article.

This is from your link now.....

In the future, Munro hopes the White House will “arrange events so the reporters can ask the president or his senior staff about the important policy changes.”

Munro added that the administration normally selects which reporters are able to ask the president questions at press conferences beforehand.

“You can see the president at press conferences naming people who are to ask a question,” Munro said. “Other reporters sit around quietly not asking questions, not shouting questions because it risks their access to White House off the record comments and future chances of asking questions, but this is a very important issue. There’s no reason we should sit around and wait for another day for an answer on this important question.”

Read more: Neil Munro explains his exchange with President Obama | The Daily Caller

Yup, I watched the video, read the article.

Doesn't take much to piss Obama off. Being a White House correspondent isn't any fun these days.

"I think it's outrageous," Wallace said. "...The idea that you would interrupt the president in the middle of prepared remarks and shout a question — I don’t think the guy should be allowed back in the White House on a press pass and my guess is he won't be."

"I'm hoping maybe Tucker [Carlson, the Daily Caller's editor] didn't see it, didn't know the context, because Tucker knows better," Smith said. "He does. He knows better."

Carlson told The Huffington Post that he saw nothing wrong with Munro's actions.

Neil Munro: Chris Wallace, Shep Smith Hammer Reporter Interrupting President (VIDEO)

The Daily Caller’s White House Correspondent Neil Munro is in hot water after repeatedly interrupting President Barack Obama during his Friday afternoon Rose Garden speech. Fox News Channel host Geraldo Rivera weighed in on the controversy in a tweet on Friday where he called Munro a “jerk” and an “ideologically-driven ass” that “deserves to have his ass kicked.”

Geraldo: Neil Munro, ‘The Jerk’ Who Interrupted POTUS, ‘Deserves To Have His Ass Kicked’ | Mediaite

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Even Fox cut out the angry exchange that took place, which really surprised me.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

I don't blame the reporter for interrupting. It's the only way any reporter can ask a question since the days of the press conference and answering reporters questions are over. Obama does not want dissention and seems to get angry if anyone questions him at all. We are supposed to listen and take everything he says as gospel. Fuck that. I am glad some reporters are acting like real reporters again.

Until Obama allows himself to be put on the spot and answer questions that his people didn't write in advance, we cannot and should not trust the guy.

Who is this Shep Smith. I have never heard of him, but I rather liked the few moments I did see.

Mr. Wallace of course has always been a treasure.

Shep Smith is a "good" guy. He's the ONLY person worth watching on Fox News, IMO. I like Shep. He has a human heart and tries to be as "fair & balanced" as Roger Ailes will allow him to be.

One of my possible duty stations in my first MOS in the Army was working in the White House communications room. I had to have a Top Secret SCI clearance because of it.

While I was on radio watch in Somalia I talked to a guy that had the same MOS and he said he worked in the White House for 4 years during Ford and Carter years. He told me that while Ford was president he would walk down to the West Wing shaking hands and exchanging greetings with the staff. As soon as Carter took over, and I quote, "It was like a cold wind coming through". You didn't talk to the president unless spoken to first.

Jimmy Carter had this image of being a man of the people, a nice guy with a big smile.

He was in real life an arrogant aristocrat.

The image the media portrays is sometimes totally removed from reality.

Last edited:
Who is this Shep Smith. I have never heard of him, but I rather liked the few moments I did see.

Shep Smith is a "good" guy. He's the ONLY person worth watching on Fox News, IMO. I like Shep. He has a human heart and tries to be as "fair & balanced" as Roger Ailes will allow him to be.

Interesting.

I'm still listening to Geraldo at the moment.

Proof again that Fox is balanced.

Btw, Shep is Gay.

Btw, Shep is Gay.

Dammit!! Cuz you know if he was straight, he'd want this wrinkled old ass!

Btw, Shep is Gay.

Well, that's the rumor anyway...

Btw, Shep is Gay.

Dammit!! Cuz you know if he was straight, he'd want this wrinkled old ass!

Well, the heart wants what the heart wants.:dunno:

Can't be that wrinkled........:disagree:

Btw, Shep is Gay.

So I've heard, but has he actually admitted it? However, he was married to a woman for about six years.

Shepard Smith

Gay Or Straight, Shepard Smith Is The Best Anchor On Fox News

One of my possible duty stations in my first MOS in the Army was working in the White House communications room. I had to have a Top Secret SCI clearance because of it.

While I was on radio watch in Somalia I talked to a guy that had the same MOS and he said he worked in the White House for 4 years during Ford and Carter years. He told me that while Ford was president he would walk down to the West Wing shaking hands and exchanging greetings with the staff. As soon as Carter took over, and I quote, "It was like a cold wind coming through". You didn't talk to the president unless spoken to first.

Jimmy Carter had this image of being a man of the people, a nice guy with a big smile.

He was in real life an arrogant aristocrat.

The image the media portrays is sometimes totally removed from reality.
He didn't want to be separated from his thoughts of giving the United States' privilege of renegotiating the Panama Canal that Americans built with blood, sweat, tears, and families suffering malaria losses. It's a horrible disease. My husband's grandfather caught and survived it as he helped build the canal in his youth. He gave away American sweat, didn't want to hear about it from the "little people".

The Presidency works so much better when there's someone in it who likes America and respects free men and women.

Btw, Shep is Gay.

So I've heard, but has he actually admitted it? However, he was married to a woman for about six years.

Shepard Smith

I don't like that article! It says they will likely let him go at the end of his contract.

Btw, Shep is Gay.

Shepard Smith

There are 3 guys that I know of that work in my section that are married and secretly Gay.

Forum List

Back