Was Herman Cain smothered (murdered)?

Was Herman Cain assassinated by the communist left?

• Total voters
The mortality rate of COVID is very low...my grandmother (84) recovered without any medical intervention. I actually had it worse and had to be put on IV for dehydration, but it wasnt any worse than the flu, and I got better (mostly) by the sixth day.

Thus, actually having suffered from COVID myself, I know that the does not affect someone for 30+ continuous days... which is how long Herman Cain was separated and isolated from all family and visitors via quarantine excuse.

I find it odd that such a brilliant man with increasing political potential (thanks to the efforts of Kanye West, Candance Owens, and other black conservatives) would have died in such an unusual manner over a timeframe that does coincide with the duration and course of the COVID flu.

Let us assume that Herman Cain intended to succeed Trump in 2024...I have no doubt thar he would have won and liberated of a great portion of the black vote...for all perpetuity.

And that my friends...is why I believe he was murdered. He posed a direct threat to the communist agenda.
Congrats on your grandmother. Cain was in that age group and especially with his underlying condition that makes it pretty hit or miss living through a bout of Covid-19. In my state, between one out of five or one out of four that have to be hospitalized don't make it.
Pillow smothering. Geez. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You make trump supporter conspiracy nuts look worse than usual.

The mortality rate of COVID is very low...my grandmother (84) recovered without any medical intervention. I actually had it worse and had to be put on IV for dehydration, but it wasnt any worse than the flu, and I got better (mostly) by the sixth day.

Thus, actually having suffered from COVID myself, I know that the does not affect someone for 30+ continuous days... which is how long Herman Cain was separated and isolated from all family and visitors via quarantine excuse.

I find it odd that such a brilliant man with increasing political potential (thanks to the efforts of Kanye West, Candance Owens, and other black conservatives) would have died in such an unusual manner over a timeframe that does coincide with the duration and course of the COVID flu.

Let us assume that Herman Cain intended to succeed Trump in 2024...I have no doubt thar he would have won and liberated of a great portion of the black vote...for all perpetuity.

And that my friends...is why I believe he was murdered. He posed a direct threat to the communist agenda.
See you in the Rubber Room.

Hospitalized for 30 days. No family, for that long.

Goddamn this thing.
No. They might target Dr Ben though.
He is no threat. He’s an idiot and very unpopular in the black community.

Hes just another token like Powell or condo rice. Appointed because they are unelectable

"Token" your racism is showing sealybobo . Why is Herman Cain supposed to be yoked to the Democrat Party? Is he not allowed freedom of expression?

Alsi who says he's not popular with blacks? "Hillary is gonna win, Trump is a russian" fake news?

See you in the Rubber Room.

The truth hurts.

Though I would never would have voted for him (except if the choice was between Cain and Trump), he had his successes in business.
Anyways,,, Rest In Peace, Herman Cain. I’m glad you popped up on the political stage.

He also made fun of himself. I remember him on Colbert's show.

RIP.

Last edited:
Let's see how many, if any at all, of USMB's self-proclaimed conservatives will take this lunatic OP to the woodshed for posting such claptrap.

I won't be holding my breath.

Hospitalized for 30 days. No family, for that long.

Goddamn this thing.
No. They might target Dr Ben though.
He is no threat. He’s an idiot and very unpopular in the black community.

Hes just another token like Powell or condo rice. Appointed because they are unelectable

"Token" your racism is showing sealybobo . Why is Herman Cain supposed to be yoked to the Democrat Party? Is he not allowed freedom of expression?

Alsi who says he's not popular with blacks? "Hillary is gonna win, Trump is a russian" fake news?
He’s a token because he was never elected by republicans to anything.

Notice you republicans didn’t elect him president and put trump in charge of HUD?

Let's see how many, if any at all, of USMB's self-proclaimed conservatives will take this lunatic OP to the woodshed for posting such claptrap.

I won't be holding my breath.
They’ll buy into it.

And the conspiracy theories will keep getting bigger the more republicans who don’t wear masks and go to rallies die.

Theyll refuse to admit they were wrong.

Didnt trump say this would go away by now? Yesterday 5 states had a record number of deaths.

But rather than admit they were wrong they’ll ask why we are so happy a man died. It’s called I told you so. That’s what we said would happen. Wish we were wrong but god damn we were right. Still they won’t admit it.

Also note that hard communists are pronoting his death as reason to not have patriotic events, keep the economy shut diwn and prevent the reopening of schools and mail in balloting.

They smothered him.

Fuck you commies.

Dude. Stop. For real.
I dont negotiate with communists.

You pretend to be conservative, but when SHTF and antifas murders our police, eradicates our history, terrorizes Patriots, you stay mostly silent and advocate passiveness.

Your either a pussy summer patriot or planted antida scum.

You're all fakes news.

The mortality rate of COVID as very low...my grandmother (84) recovered without any medical intervention. I actually had it worse and had to be put on IV for dehydration, but it wasnt any worse than the flu, and I got better (mostly) by the sixth day.

Thus, actually having suffered from COVID myself, I know that the does not affect someone for 39 continuous days... which is how long Herman Cain was separated and isolated from all family and visitors via quarantine excuse.

I find it odd that such a brilliant man with increasing politcical potential (thanks to the efforts of Kanye West, Candance Owens, and other black conservatives) would have died in such an unusual manner over a timeframe that does coincide with the duration and course of the COVID flu.

"Uhh" no, Herman Cain didin't die from being smothered any more than he died from the democratic party bio-attack, Cain was diagnosed in 2016 with stage 4 prostate cancer, Fox News, and all of the other left wing rags declaring he died of the democratic party's bio-weapon are simple fear mongering, any person suffering from stage 4 metastatic cancer is dead meat, and the treatments proscribed for such lay the human organism wide open to secondary fatal infections. The common cold virus easily could have mutated into pneumonia in any such man or women....
What’s wrong with you?! Never complain about fake news again after spreading that crap.

In 2006, Cain was given a 30% chance of survival from stage 4 colon cancer that had spread to his liver. He underwent chemotherapy and surgery to remove the cancer from his liver and was declared cancer-free in 2007.

Also Cains obituary and personal twitter account announced Cains cause of death as Coronavirus.

here is a photo of him at Trumps Tulsa Rally. Does he look like he on his death bead from cancer?

1596130580710.jpeg

That’s funny, I reported this thread over an hour ago, yet it’s still in the politics forum instead of conspiracy theories or rubber room.

Isn’t that funny? Or is the idea that this forum is moderated fairly the thing that’s funny?

You pretend to be conservative, but when SHTF and antifas murders our police, eradicates our history, terrorizes Patriots, you stay mostly silent and advocate passiveness.

Yeah, no. You don't get to label me, you unnatural noise.

I would punch one of those Antifa punks in the mouth if given the chance.

"If given the chance," translates to "If i could do it without being caught."

Last week I drove a broomstick into the adams apple of some commie fag screaming at me for not wearing a mask sweeping my own portion of the sidewalk.

The cops gave me a misdemeanor. Now everyone in the neighborhood knows not to harass me with draconian bullshit.

What have you done?

I bet you havent even taken your mask off yet.

Alzo punching them isnt the solution, they need to be banished from the United States and given two years to liquidate their assets in the US.

He died of stage four cancer

Forum List

Back