Was Herman Cain smothered (murdered)?

Was Herman Cain assassinated by the communist left?

• Total voters
The mortality rate of COVID as very low...my grandmother (84) recovered without any medical intervention. I actually had it worse and had to be put on IV for dehydration, but it wasnt any worse than the flu, and I got better (mostly) by the sixth day.

Thus, actually having suffered from COVID myself, I know that the does not affect someone for 39 continuous days... which is how long Herman Cain was separated and isolated from all family and visitors via quarantine excuse.

I find it odd that such a brilliant man with increasing politcical potential (thanks to the efforts of Kanye West, Candance Owens, and other black conservatives) would have died in such an unusual manner over a timeframe that does coincide with the duration and course of the COVID flu.

Let us assume that Herman Cain intended to succeed Trump in 2024...I have no doubt thar he would have won and liberated of a great portion of the black vote...for all perpetuity.

And that my friends...is why I believe he was murdered. He posed a direct threat to the communist agenda.
"Uhh" no, Herman Cain didin't die from being smothered any more than he died from the democratic party bio-attack, Cain was diagnosed in 2016 with stage 4 prostate cancer, Fox News, and all of the other left wing rags declaring he died of the democratic party's bio-weapon are simple fear mongering, any person suffering from stage 4 metastatic cancer is dead meat, and the treatments proscribed for such lay the human organism wide open to secondary fatal infections. The common cold virus easily could have mutated into pneumonia in any such man or women....
What’s wrong with you?! Never complain about fake news again after spreading that crap.

In 2006, Cain was given a 30% chance of survival from stage 4 colon cancer that had spread to his liver. He underwent chemotherapy and surgery to remove the cancer from his liver and was declared cancer-free in 2007.

Also Cains obituary and personal twitter account announced Cains cause of death as Coronavirus.

here is a photo of him at Trumps Tulsa Rally. Does he look like he on his death bead from cancer?

View attachment 369107
Which is why its unlikely he died from COVID . Its not a 30+ day sicknesd.
He should have died very early ( the first few days).

He was probably being monitored by the Deep State, they saw he was recovering and implemented any number of the myriad ways you could pass off a cancer patient as having died naturally.

I'm curious to know if he was put on a respirator. Reportedly, a large percentage of people who are put on a respirator die, including people who seemed to be fine beforehand. Doctors and nurses have come out and stated that people are being killed because hospitals are unnecessarily putting people on respirators. It must be that big chunk of government money they get from doing that.

Also, since the tests are unreliable and people have been misdiagnosed, I take everything about this case with a grain of salt. They need deaths like this, for reasons that are obvious when you read the comments here. Always ask who benefits?

Last edited:
The mortality rate of COVID is very low...my grandmother (84) recovered without any medical intervention. I actually had it worse and had to be put on IV for dehydration, but it wasnt any worse than the flu, and I got better (mostly) by the sixth day.

Thus, actually having suffered from COVID myself, I know that the does not affect someone for 30+ continuous days... which is how long Herman Cain was separated and isolated from all family and visitors via quarantine excuse.

I find it odd that such a brilliant man with increasing political potential (thanks to the efforts of Kanye West, Candance Owens, and other black conservatives) would have died in such an unusual manner over a timeframe that does coincide with the duration and course of the COVID flu.

Let us assume that Herman Cain intended to succeed Trump in 2024...I have no doubt thar he would have won and liberated of a great portion of the black vote...for all perpetuity.

And that my friends...is why I believe he was murdered. He posed a direct threat to the communist agenda.

Had your grandmother recovered from Stage 4 colon cancer?

You see, even the most extreme positions can agree! Everyone agrees that he is, indeed, dead.

"If given the chance," translates to "If i could do it without being caught."

Last week I drove a broomstick into the adams apple of some commie fag screaming at me for not wearing a mask sweeping my own portion of the sidewalk.

The cops gave me a misdemeanor. Now everyone in the neighborhood knows not to harass me with draconian bullshit.

Nah, I'm planning to get a gun soon, so I will do it in broad daylight and in full view of a mob. I have my dad's temper.

In the meantime, 2A, seek psychiatric help. You desperately need it.

The mortality rate of COVID as very low...my grandmother (84) recovered without any medical intervention. I actually had it worse and had to be put on IV for dehydration, but it wasnt any worse than the flu, and I got better (mostly) by the sixth day.

Thus, actually having suffered from COVID myself, I know that the does not affect someone for 39 continuous days... which is how long Herman Cain was separated and isolated from all family and visitors via quarantine excuse.

I find it odd that such a brilliant man with increasing politcical potential (thanks to the efforts of Kanye West, Candance Owens, and other black conservatives) would have died in such an unusual manner over a timeframe that does coincide with the duration and course of the COVID flu.

"Uhh" no, Herman Cain didin't die from being smothered any more than he died from the democratic party bio-attack, Cain was diagnosed in 2016 with stage 4 prostate cancer, Fox News, and all of the other left wing rags declaring he died of the democratic party's bio-weapon are simple fear mongering, any person suffering from stage 4 metastatic cancer is dead meat, and the treatments proscribed for such lay the human organism wide open to secondary fatal infections. The common cold virus easily could have mutated into pneumonia in any such man or women....
What’s wrong with you?! Never complain about fake news again after spreading that crap.

In 2006, Cain was given a 30% chance of survival from stage 4 colon cancer that had spread to his liver. He underwent chemotherapy and surgery to remove the cancer from his liver and was declared cancer-free in 2007.

Also Cains obituary and personal twitter account announced Cains cause of death as Coronavirus.

here is a photo of him at Trumps Tulsa Rally. Does he look like he on his death bead from cancer?

View attachment 369107
Which is why its unlikely he died from COVID . Its not a 30+ day sicknesd.
He should have died very early ( the first few days).

He was probably being monitored by the Deep State, they saw he was recovering and implemented any number of the myriad ways you could pass off a cancer patient as having died naturally.
Oh you’re right his family and friends probably had no clue what was going on and just blindly believed what lies the doctors where telling them. Great theory genius!

where do you people come from?!

Forum List

Back