Was Failed Donald Bomber a USMB Member One of Our Crazies?

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Could it be? Is the wacko failed terrorist bomber one of our own USMB members and extremist posters? Reports indicate he posted on social media. Why not USMB?

Who could it be?

Could it be? Is the wacko failed terrorist bomber one of our own USMB members and extremist posters? Reports indicate he posted on social media. Why not USMB?

Who could it be?
I've been wondering that (seriously) for days. Too many to choose from though.

Who could it be?
  1. Did any of our cult followers stop posting this afternoon?

Who could it be?
Posted this right before jew commie fag hitler wannabe Soros got his bomb in the mail:

Something I cannot believe Trump has not done and would guarantee wins.

If Trump openly declared and in depth investigstion into soros and his organization and everyone linked to it. Go over every action perpetrated by that scumbag and everyone linked to him.

If he declared after the investigation that high treason has been established and there will be executions (all democrats and half of republicans) that, would be an automatic victory.

Who could it be?

andaronjim = my guess

Who could it be?
  1. Did any of our cult followers stop posting this afternoon?
I don't try to keep them straight. They're all the same to me. It would have been last night or very early this morning that he went off line, though. He got busted around 10 a.m. at an auto parts store.

Who could it be?

From what I've read he supported the Green party when he lived in NY.

Not sure how folks flow.

Who could it be?
It's quite a possibility, given this rightwing lot here on USMB.

Who could it be?

Not sure how folks flow.
Are you sure we should be looking for something rational here? Remember what he just did....

Who could it be?

Not sure how folks flow.
Are you sure we should be looking for something rational here? Remember what he just did....

Not sure on that. No one knows what set this douchebag off. Some of those Green party folks aren't to stable either.

Who could it be?
Posted this right before jew commie fag hitler wannabe Soros got his bomb in the mail:

Something I cannot believe Trump has not done and would guarantee wins.

If Trump openly declared and in depth investigstion into soros and his organization and everyone linked to it. Go over every action perpetrated by that scumbag and everyone linked to him.

If he declared after the investigation that high treason has been established and there will be executions (all democrats and half of republicans) that, would be an automatic victory.
Has anyone seen him post today?

Well the lefty loons on this board fill that criteria as well.
Actually, no they don't. No one on the USMB left fits that criteria, however, I'm pleased to see that you accept the fact that those on the USMB right would.

Well the lefty loons on this board fill that criteria as well.
Actually, no they don't. No one on the USMB left fits that criteria, however, I'm pleased to see that you accept the fact that those on the USMB right would.

Nope just pointing out left and right are about the same.

And of course you will never see it that say being the lefty loon that you are.

Forum List

Back