It's the Reichstag Fire again...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The Nazis encouraged a Communist to burn down the Reichstag, and then during the public outrage, Adolph Hitler was voted emergency dictatorial powers.

This so-called "MAGA bomber" is the same kind of stooge. I believe Democrats put him up to it. He may not realize he's a pawn in the Democrat's game, but I think he is.

The fact that none of the bombs actually exploded makes me suspicious that this is a set up. A real bomber would not have been so completely unsuccessful.

The Nazis encouraged a Communist to burn down the Reichstag, and then during the public outrage, Adolph Hitler was voted emergency dictatorial powers.

This so-called "MAGA bomber" is the same kind of stooge. I believe Democrats put him up to it. He may not realize he's a pawn in the Democrat's game, but I think he is.
Was the 411 sent from Heaven above?

Also, it's pretty convenient that his van was covered with Trump stickers, a good optic for the mainstream media to show and gloat about.

You guys have been pushing that for days

It is not a false flag....it is RW Terrorism

Own it

Of course you do!

Also, it's pretty convenient that his van was covered with Trump stickers, a good optic for the mainstream media to show and gloat about.
He's been driving around with those stickers on his van for at least ten months.

"There just hasta be a band of crazed Democrats in this picture...somewhere. I just KNOW it!"

Yet he is convinced he is a Trump supporter.
sayoc4-fc04.jpg

Then the Shooting of a Repub during the baseball practice was a DNC attack my Sanders was order by the Demo. You got to be kidding.

Own it
Like you guys owned the republican sot at a baseball game?

Own it
A right wing bomber would have been competent. Timothy McVeigh competent. This guys incompetence at killing left wingers strikes folks as weird. Left wing bombers are minimally competent as well.

Also striking folks as weird is sending all these devices at once. It doesn't fit the profile of a mad bomber.

And what really rings alarm bells for the tin foil hat brigade is all these people seem to have known the devices were coming, and that they also knew or assumed the devices were safe to handle. CNN had a couple reporters open the package. This is minimally EXTREMLY STUPID. Unless they knew this was a hoax.

So many things about this stink. right wingers do not have that many bumper stickers on a car. Lefties do, right wingers don't.

Right wingers have zanies as well, but the zanies fit the right wing mold, not the left wing mold

The fact that none of the bombs actually exploded makes me suspicious that this is a set up. A real bomber would not have been so completely unsuccessful.

Oh sure; the guy was living in Mom & Dads basement, before Mom & Dad kicked his inbred ass out so, he had to move over to Mar-a-Lago & spend nights sweating in his van between shifts working for Trump.
He doesn't sound too bright so, maybe he made some 'play' bombs?
Typical Republican, IMO.

Last edited:

Really? You are going on record saying this is a false flag? Where is your evidence?

Then the Shooting of a Repub during the baseball practice was a DNC attack my Sanders was order by the Demo. You got to be kidding.
Yes. A republican (and two security police) were shot at a baseball practice. That was wrong, that was illegal, that was crazy. But I know you can't function without holding it up as somehow making this.........less bad.

They were really quick making this one:
ukb8o0cwelu11.jpg

Forum List

Back