Was A Trap Set For Election Cheats?

What are you going to do with yourselves when Trump has been banished to Mar-A-Lago?

Trump ain't going nowhere!

How ya like them apples?
I hope he tries that. It will be fun watching him get dragged out of the White House by law enforcement as the Biden's throw his belongings down onto the lawn.

That would be pure entertainment. :)
I don't think Republicans would let him pull that.
You can already see some of them starting to distance themselves from him.

Still griping over the whole Hunter Biden thing? Move on. There's a reason no one picked it up...because it was all fabricated nonsense.
You're in the wrong place for being a disingenuous partisan hack.
Save it for Sunday school, Skippy. We'll watch Chuck Todd and Anderson Cooper if we want to hear lies.

You keep beating that horse champ! If I had my way, everyone who fabricated that pile of manure would be looking at jail time. :)

You can stick a fork in this election, it's done.
The good news is that the republicans kept the Senate, and can stop
any craziness that comes from behind the curtain.

I disagree. No presidential candidate would or SHOULD concede when they are ahead in most of the states, still active, and they have plenty of reason to question the validity of legal votes in a year of sketchy mail outs. It's their duty to fight in such a year when so many odd occurrences happened, including the most obvious "why did they stop counting votes on election day?"

GOP have been silent and not defending Trump. It will ensure that many of them will be out of office next time they run. We know Trump, he takes the number on the back of the jersey after being hit.

He will come out AGAINST a GOP politician next election simply to hurt their chances.

1604615006830.png

Still griping over the whole Hunter Biden thing?
Still griping over Trump's tax returns? Move on.
Still griping over Russia collusion? Move on.
Still griping over a phone call to Ukraine? Move on.
Still griping over Joe not winning the WH? Move on!

There's a reason no one picked it up...
Actually, it has been picked up all over, including by the Wall Street Journal! You'd know that if you weren't a CNN cuckold.

The only reason why the MSM didn't pick it up is because they protect Joe.

Actually, it has been picked up all over, including by the Wall Street Journal! You'd know that if you weren't a CNN cuckold.

1) I'm not griping over Trump's tax returns. The Manhattan District ATTY is. Trump tried to hide them. Why? He doesn't want people to find out he's a fraud.
2) So you're still going with that Trump Tower meeting being about adoption?..and not getting your hands on some stolen hacked emails to use against your opponent?...you're so cute. :)
3) After skating on the Mueller report, he turns right around and fucks up again. Even Bolton knew he fucked up. He did that to himself.
4) Looks like Joe is in. Trump is out. And another possible Senate seat that might be headed to a run off.

Move on dude.

This is a conspiracy theory...so take it with a large grain of salt (maybe a 40 pound bag).

The rumor is there is a watermark on official election ballots made of a specific element. So it's very easy to tell which ballots are fraudulent.

More than 14 million ballots have been reviewed by DHS nationwide and as of 7:18PM EST 11/04/2020 80% of the ballots have failed the ballot integrity check.

Mainstream Is Censoring This AP OneWire Press Release About Obvious Election Fraud, So I Am Leaking It.
Funny how Democrats burned down small mom and pops in the "peaceful protesters" mobbings. Maybe their protectors in DC and benefactors like Soros and Gates should get the same treatment their proteges inflicted on innocent businesses in Portland, Seattle, Los Angeles, and countless middle and eastern America cities.

1) I'm not griping over Trump's tax returns. The Manhattan District ATTY is. Trump tried to hide them. Why? He doesn't want people to find out he's a fraud.
2) So you're still going with that Trump Tower meeting being about adoption?..and not getting your hands on some stolen hacked emails to use against your opponent?...you're so cute. :)
3) After skating on the Mueller report, he turns right around and fucks up again. Even Bolton knew he fucked up. He did that to himself.
4) Looks like Joe is in. Trump is out. And another possible Senate seat that might be headed to a run off.

Move on dude.
Right after we kick the cheaters and their collaborators back to reality. And it ain't gonna be pretty.

You can stick a fork in this election, it's done.
The good news is that the republicans kept the Senate, and can stop
any craziness that comes from behind the curtain.

I disagree. No presidential candidate would or SHOULD concede when they are ahead in most of the states, still active, and they have plenty of reason to question the validity of legal votes in a year of sketchy mail outs. It's their duty to fight in such a year when so many odd occurrences happened, including the most obvious "why did they stop counting votes on election day?"

GOP have been silent and not defending Trump. It will ensure that many of them will be out of office next time they run. We know Trump, he takes the number on the back of the jersey after being hit.

He will come out AGAINST a GOP politician next election simply to hurt their chances.
I couldn't agree more with you. Having said that, the way our government has devolved, nothing will become of it.

This is a conspiracy theory...so take it with a large grain of salt (maybe a 40 pound bag).

The rumor is there is a watermark on official election ballots made of a specific element. So it's very easy to tell which ballots are fraudulent.

More than 14 million ballots have been reviewed by DHS nationwide and as of 7:18PM EST 11/04/2020 80% of the ballots have failed the ballot integrity check.

Mainstream Is Censoring This AP OneWire Press Release About Obvious Election Fraud, So I Am Leaking It.
That's a fake news site created just a couple of months ago for the sole purpose of spreading fake news.

You're mistaken. Fake shit started when Hillbilary traded in her cookie sheet to be the shadow President. Who knew? Oh yeah, Vince Foster knew.

Forum List

Back