Seven Milwaukee Wards Report More Presidential Votes than Registered Voters #thisseemsnormal

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
LAST NIGHT PRESIDENT TRUMP HAD A SIZABLE LEAD IN WISCONSIN BUT THIS MORNING SLEEPY JOE SOMEHOW TOOK THE LEAD.
Overnight Wisconsin had a huge dump of votes all for Biden, notice the blue line below:

Wisconsin-Data-Dump-11-4-morning-526x600.jpg

Joe Biden crept to a lead in Wisconsin but one Internet sleuth showed that this was due to fraud:

lg.php

I mean LOOK at this graph for Wisconsin
I’ll zoom in just so you can see the part where Biden votes came out of NOWHERE pic.twitter.com/MPVxTWxjcZ
— Derek Duck (@duckdiver19) November 4, 2020
Milwaukee also had some shady actions and delayed reporting:

“Milwaukee was supposed to report at 1am. Than they delayed until 2pm. Than delayed until 3am.
At 3:30am, Biden over comes a 4.1 lead.” pic.twitter.com/VbI5TBvxL9
UPDATE— It now appears Wisconsin has a serious situation!

BJ - Duh.

LAST NIGHT PRESIDENT TRUMP HAD A SIZABLE LEAD IN WISCONSIN BUT THIS MORNING SLEEPY JOE SOMEHOW TOOK THE LEAD.
Overnight Wisconsin had a huge dump of votes all for Biden, notice the blue line below:

PROMOTED CONTENT

This

Joe Biden crept to a lead in Wisconsin but one Internet sleuth showed that this was due to fraud:

I’ll zoom in just so you can see the part where Biden votes came out of NOWHERE pic.twitter.com/MPVxTWxjcZ

“Milwaukee was supposed to report at 1am. Than they delayed until 2pm. Than delayed until 3am.

Like we should believe anything from someone who calls Biden "Sleepy Joe". It certainly doesn't give one confidence that this is an unbiased report.

lg.php

BJ - Duh.

I mentioned that yesterday and someone denied it was true. Maybe it was Penelope, who seems to think election fraud is some kind of a joke.

Like we should believe anything from someone who calls Biden "Sleepy Joe". It certainly doesn't give one confidence that this is an unbiased report.
READ: I am going to ignore this, and claim it is false because I like the result. However, if this showed an odd giant gain for Trump I would say the complete opposite
Don't assume you know me. You know what assuming makes you, right?

BJ - Duh.

"...we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” - Quid Pro Joe

lg.php

BJ - Duh.

I mentioned that yesterday and someone denied it was true. Maybe it was Penelope, who seems to think election fraud is some kind of a joke.

She is in a very dangerous cult where ignorance and dishonesty are highly valued.

BJ - Duh.

"...we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” - Quid Pro Joe

Don't think that he was supposed to say that
But we already knew that after 4 years of failed coup attempts the Democrats had no intention of having an honest election.

Trusting the voter doesn’t work for them

READ: I am going to ignore this, and claim it is false because I like the result. However, if this showed an odd giant gain for Trump I would say the complete opposite
Don't assume you know me. You know what assuming makes you, right?
You mean like how you assume everything you don't want to be true is a lie?

lg.php

BJ - Duh.

Did they, though?

BJ - Duh.

Don't think that he was supposed to say that
But we already knew that after 4 years of failed coup attempts the Democrats had no intention of having an honest election.

Trusting the voter doesn’t work for them

Or.....Trump just snivels and claims fraud if he doesn't win. Remember this gem? It should look a little familiar.

1606181661312.png

Forum List

Back