Was A Trap Set For Election Cheats?

I'm not griping over Trump's tax returns. The Manhattan District ATTY is. Trump tried to hide them.
Sure you are. Your response proves that. And since when is it a crime not to give democrats a copy of your return after they have already illegally stolen and published two of them (which were squeaky clean)? What law was broken?

Why? He doesn't want people to find out he's a fraud.
That must be why Obama and Clinton hide every single document about themself from his records at Columbia to Bill's medical!

This is a conspiracy theory...so take it with a large grain of salt (maybe a 40 pound bag).

The rumor is there is a watermark on official election ballots made of a specific element. So it's very easy to tell which ballots are fraudulent.

More than 14 million ballots have been reviewed by DHS nationwide and as of 7:18PM EST 11/04/2020 80% of the ballots have failed the ballot integrity check.

Mainstream Is Censoring This AP OneWire Press Release About Obvious Election Fraud, So I Am Leaking It.
That's a fake news site created just a couple of months ago for the sole purpose of spreading fake news.

You're mistaken. Fake shit started when Hillbilary traded in her cookie sheet to be the shadow President. Who knew? Oh yeah, Vince Foster knew.
:cuckoo:

Pretty sure it is disinformation and a pipe dream of the far right.

DHS seems to be woefully underfunded and under equally understaffed in this area.

Likewise, most of their time was spent safeguarding the electronic voting from foreign interference and their biggest concern was guarding polling places from radical violence.

DHS Has Secured the Nation's Election Systems, but Work Remains to Protect the Infrastructure

18_0307_NPPD_election-security-process.jpg
oooo....Department of Fatherland Security is involved....I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that.

:rolleyes-41:

This is a conspiracy theory...so take it with a large grain of salt (maybe a 40 pound bag).

The rumor is there is a watermark on official election ballots made of a specific element. So it's very easy to tell which ballots are fraudulent.

More than 14 million ballots have been reviewed by DHS nationwide and as of 7:18PM EST 11/04/2020 80% of the ballots have failed the ballot integrity check.

Mainstream Is Censoring This AP OneWire Press Release About Obvious Election Fraud, So I Am Leaking It.
That's a fake news site created just a couple of months ago for the sole purpose of spreading fake news.

You're mistaken. Fake shit started when Hillbilary traded in her cookie sheet to be the shadow President. Who knew? Oh yeah, Vince Foster knew.
Plz stop flaunting your F in history, Fauny doll. Thx.

Pretty sure it is disinformation and a pipe dream of the far right.

DHS seems to be woefully underfunded and under equally understaffed in this area.

Likewise, most of their time was spent safeguarding the electronic voting from foreign interference and their biggest concern was guarding polling places from radical violence.

DHS Has Secured the Nation's Election Systems, but Work Remains to Protect the Infrastructure

18_0307_NPPD_election-security-process.jpg
oooo....Department of Fatherland Security is involved....I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear that.

:rolleyes-41:
Well, the OP linked an unverified "leaked" AP article supposedly from the DHS. . . So I went looking for the latest the DHS had on their electoral integrity projects.

It doesn't look like they have the money for any such program.

. . . and yeah, I'm with you. I would think that all this chaos would be to their liking, not the reverse. Why would they want to actually stop crime? Psshhh. :auiqs.jpg:

Their job is to create crime, create fraud, create terror, etc.

I am sure it will only get them more funding in the end.

4l7s9s.jpg

LOL

Dumbfuck, Ken Starr investigated Vince Foster's death and determined it was a suicide. Do you know who Ken Starr is? Can you comprehend the implications of Ken Starr determining Vince Foster killed himself? Do you have any idea of how fucked in the head you are??

1233796371590.gif

LOL

Dumbfuck, Ken Starr investigated Vince Foster's death and determined it was a suicide. Do you know who Ken Starr is? Can you comprehend the implications of Ken Starr determining Vince Foster killed himself? Do you have any idea of how fucked in the head you are??

1233796371590.gif
Aw Fauny dearest, did I get under yer nails.? I'm just so broken up about it all. :laughing0301:

LOL

1233796371590.gif
Aw Fauny dearest, did I get under yer nails.? I'm just so broken up about it all. :laughing0301:
LOL

To do that you'd have to argue with facts. But you don't have facts, you have delusions. All you do is make me laugh at you.

“This is really a sting operation, contrary to what everyone else said,” Pieczenik explained. “We watermarked every ballot with QFS blockchain encryption code. In other words, we know pretty well where every ballot is, where it went and who has it, so this is not a stolen election.”

Steve also said President Trump has been out of the spotlight of the media over the past few days in order to let the Deep State dig its own grave, politically.

Another indication the watermark theory could be true is an Executive Order President Trump signed in 2018 that allowed DHS to work with election officials in all 50 states and over 1,000 local jurisdictions to secure election systems.

In June, POTUS was already wary of a Democrat election-theft scheme, tweeting out in all caps, “RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES.”

Everyone knows the dems are stealing this election...but as long as no one is going to do anything about it they will succeed....it is taking private citizens to expose the different cases of fraud...where are the justice dept and the FBI?....if I were Trump I would take this opportunity to fire the entire upper floor of both agencies.....including Barr and Wray.....
i wish the people from other countries would come over here and fight our government because the sheep here in america just always seem to be eager and willing to let government corruption ran rampant.

LOL

1233796371590.gif
LOL

To do that you'd have to argue with facts. But you don't have facts, you have delusions. All you do is make me laugh at you.
She who laughs last laughs hardest of all, poor little fauny. Unfortunately for you, President Trump isn't afraid of people who hide behind lying, cheating, stealing, filthy Hilbillary's skirt.

In fact, President Trump's the best of the best good guys, and when he's done don't be surprised if the bad cops, Traitor Pelosi, Dirty precinct chairmen, and all who did bad things at the polls will be accounting for their treason with quick justice executions since letting bad guys out of jail is such the vogue with communists lately.

LOL

1233796371590.gif
LOL

She who laughs last laughs hardest of all, poor little fauny. Unfortunately for you, President Trump isn't afraid of people who hide behind lying, cheating, stealing, filthy Hilbillary's skirt.

In fact, President Trump's the best of the best good guys, and when he's done don't be surprised if the bad cops, Traitor Pelosi, Dirty precinct chairmen, and all who did bad things at the polls will be accounting for their treason with quick justice executions since letting bad guys out of jail is such the vogue with communists lately.
LOL

Trump may be out of the White House in little over 2 months.

:dance:

The rumors continue...

Joel Olander
@GopherNationGuy·
I'm in Minneapolis. Military planes arriving today. Source claims they are needed to prevent a potential riot tomorrow when possible fraudulent ballots will be confiscated by feds. This is going to be big.

==========================

ITS REAL!!!!Post Office filed patent for QFS blockchain verification in Aug

This was filed in August which could explain why they waited and have been accused of mailing the ballots later than expected, would also explain why trump replaced the postmaster general earlier this year specifically for this operation. Pure genius if true!!

The rumors continue...

Joel Olander
@GopherNationGuy·
I'm in Minneapolis. Military planes arriving today. Source claims they are needed to prevent a potential riot tomorrow when possible fraudulent ballots will be confiscated by feds. This is going to be big.

==========================

ITS REAL!!!!Post Office filed patent for QFS blockchain verification in Aug

This was filed in August which could explain why they waited and have been accused of mailing the ballots later than expected, would also explain why trump replaced the postmaster general earlier this year specifically for this operation. Pure genius if true!!

I wonder how many Democrats are thinking: "We filled out too many."

babbyrofl.gif

Forum List

Back