Warren Says Banks Shouldn't Lend Money

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Elizabeth Warren apparently feels that banks should not lend money to businesses. I guess she thinks that banks should only lend money to those who can't pay it back.

warren3.jpg

Elizabeth Warren apparently feels that banks should not lend money to businesses. I guess she thinks that banks should only lend money to those who can't pay it back.

Well, she is a fucking moron.

Pocahontas is a compulsive liar.
She's nothing but a troublemaker....being paid to destroy our economy.
Defend the constitution and this nation from all enemies....FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC!!!
Liz Warren is a domestic enemy.

No wonder why she wants to destroy the country, just look at what the country did to her people

1640717024482.png

What I read was "democrats are going to push for a federal bank all Americans have to use so I'm going to try and scare them away from personal banking by saying climate change since racism isn't working like it used to".

Forum List

Back