Warren just kissed her 2020 chances goodbye.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Line em up and knock em down, one by one. Continuing the witch hunt will be suicide for Dems.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., became the first major 2020 Democratic candidate to call for President Trump’s impeachment, breaking with the party’s leadership in the House of Representatives.

2020 Vision: Warren is first major candidate to call for impeachment as Mueller fallout continues

I would have hoped her promise to use criminalize all white people who disagree with her would have damaged her chances but it went completely unnoticed.

She's gotta out-crazy the rest of the field if she wants to stay in the (futile) race to cheat Hillary out of her rightful place at the top of the Democrat Party Hit Parade.

Warren only has a chance if she can roller-skate in a tutu while balancing a sword on the end of her nose and shotgun a beer simultaneously.
Otherwise, she is sure to get GONG-ed!

Dems have a decent candidate. Goes by the name Andrew Yang. Like Jim Webb, that means he doesn't stand a chance.

She's been flustered with being exposed conning about her so called heritage. Now tries and tries to hit at Trump. Meanwhile, she's sinking in the polls!

Line em up and knock em down, one by one. Continuing the witch hunt will be suicide for Dems.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., became the first major 2020 Democratic candidate to call for President Trump’s impeachment, breaking with the party’s leadership in the House of Representatives.

2020 Vision: Warren is first major candidate to call for impeachment as Mueller fallout continues

“The severity of this misconduct", she says. WHAT misconduct? What fucking report was SHE reading?

Dems have a decent candidate. Goes by the name Andrew Yang. Like Jim Webb, that means he doesn't stand a chance.

So you think that someone who wants a guaranteed yearly income for all Americans is a decent candidate? :cuckoo:
He is no Jim Webb, fer' sure....

By Democrat standards, he's practically one of the Founding Fathers.

I wouldn't vote for him, because I disagree with his policies, but I have to say that I admire him for giving an interview with Ben Shapiro and making the effort to reach out to conservative voters, instead of demonizing them.

So you think that someone who wants a guaranteed yearly income for all Americans is a decent candidate? :cuckoo:
He is no Jim Webb, fer' sure....

By Democrat standards, he's practically one of the Founding Fathers.

I wouldn't vote for him, because I disagree with his policies, but I have to say that I admire him for giving an interview with Ben Shapiro and making the effort to reach out to conservative voters, instead of demonizing them.

He's got nothing to lose.
Who wouldn't want a guaranteed yearly income in addition to free college and healthcare?
Hell, under that setup, I could've been a professional student smoking legal pot and surfing my balls off for my whole life, and contributing absolutely NOTHING to society and not giving a fuck about it!
UTOPIA muppets, UTOPIA!!

Forum List

Back