Warren: I have nothing against hobbies. Or outer space. But I have a bone to pick with rich people who avoid paying their fair share...Wealth Tax!

Warren: I have nothing against hobbies. Or outer space. But I have a bone to pick with rich people who avoid paying their fair share...Wealth Tax!​

Warren talks as if she’s from outer space

the tax code is far too complicated

i prefer a flat tax with one rate for everyone over 18 , on every dollar they earn, and NO exemptions for anyone for anything

Warren: I have nothing against hobbies. Or outer space. But I have a bone to pick with rich people who avoid paying their fair share...Wealth Tax!​

i prefer a flat tax with one rate for everyone over 18 , on every dollar they earn, and NO exemptions for anyone for anything

It'd benefit my husband and I but alas, everyone should pay their fair share....right leftards?

tell me about it soul sister!

If I scrimp and save to build up that kind of wealth I've already paid taxes for that wealth. The government has no right to any of it except in cases were those assets I've purchased are taxable, like property taxes. So no I won't support a wealth tax.

She's bitching about how he runs his business and what he pays his employees. That's something else and there's no way to tax greed except to hold them accountable for the active income they make off that business by eliminating the loopholes that people like her have voted to install into the tax system.

Want to get rid of a large loophole in the tax system? Get rid of non-profits that people like the Clinton's, Obama's, and others, have started up. They wouldn't be starting them up if there wasn't big money to be made that allows them to not pay taxes on money brought in.

EXAMPLE: I start up a non-profit to help unwed mothers. The non-profit brings in ten million dollars and use one million to help those mothers, I take a one million dollar fee that is taxed, while I use the rest to wine and dine people on agency funds that I can write off under the agency. But I'm not not doing it for the profits....... Oh! Did I forget to mention that their friends who donate to their non-profit get to write all that money they gave the non-profit off as a tax deduction, which in turn pays for the limo and meal their non-profit friend sent to pick them up on the agencies dime. More? The agency gets a new fleet of limos every year and the old limos that have three to five thousand miles on each of them get auctioned off to their donating friends at a dollar a piece.

Hell Bezos probably wrote his spaceship program off as a non-profit.

It's income tax reform that needs to be done not a tax on wealth.

1627673375545.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
Yeah make sure them space tourist pay them taxes......
Taxes for what? The government just prints money and does not need to make a dime to do so.

Idiots think that the more money government gets the more the citizens get.

But like most myths, it's all pure fantasy.

Taxes for what? The government just prints money and does not need to make a dime to do so.

Idiots think that the more money government gets the more the citizens get.

But like most myths, it's all pure fantasy.
I have to pay a sale tax, or other taxes, on everything I buy except for groceries. Why should space tourists get a free ride so to speak?

neocons are war mongers, but leftists like Pocahontas are virtue mongers

No more than 8% for all. No progressive tax rate, No exceptions everyone pays

Forum List

Back