Warning. Disgusting vid of man beating senior.

He beat him because he is a white senior!
He beat him because he is a bully, can't kick ass to black stronger guys, so picks out seniors, white, that he can "rule" over with power. Got news for him. He's in for a rude awakening once in prison. Other black guys will see him as what he is...weak and not worthy. I hope they fuck him up just on those general principles. But he will be ok if he finds a few IM2s.

btw...the old man died soon after being filmed of his beating.
Just tragic. This WILL make sure the thug is put behind bars, hopefully for the rest of his hideous life.
Democrats will flock to his defense. Anyone that doesn't see this champion is saving the elderly from the Chinese virus are nothing but racists. And impeach Trump.

Now..if that were MY father or brother or grandfather, that asshole would be DEAD because someone found his name, address, where he trains as a boxer, the name of the nursing home this asshole worked at.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home?

My God the social disaster just with this. All those poor people can't be visited, can't understand what the F is going on.

All the people who cannot see their dead buried.

My God. We're only seeing the start of a tsunami of emotional, physical,and psychiatric disaster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Now..if that were MY father or brother or grandfather, that asshole would be DEAD because someone found his name, address, where he trains as a boxer, the name of the nursing home this asshole worked at.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home? They HAD to have known what this muthafucka was doing. OLD helpless white men AND women got punched by this black non human.

Now..lets hear from the other blacks here like IM2 who will say it was the old man's fault.

Sorry, I can not bring myself to watch the video

I have to change the channel when those abused animal commercials come on

Some people deserve to die immediately...
I know he is one of those people without watching the video

Unfortunately a lot of people care more for the abused animal than the abused child.

Trump just asked about it on twitter. Of course he is getting flack for even doing that but...no surprise. However, this is not about politics. This is about nursing homes not doing enough vetting when hiring people to take care of very old folks that need help just to keep living.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home? They HAD to have known what this muthafucka was doing. OLD helpless white men AND women got punched by this black non human.

Now..lets hear from the other blacks here like IM2 who will say it was the old man's fault.

Sorry, I can not bring myself to watch the video

I have to change the channel when those abused animal commercials come on

Some people deserve to die immediately...
I know he is one of those people without watching the video

Unfortunately a lot of people care more for the abused animal than the abused child.

The mind and soul can only handle so much. Children being beaten, old people being beaten, wives being beaten. For some reason...animal abuse drives me murderous crazy.
And, this guy was not a child. So don'r rag on those who have limits to what they can process and not go completely bonkers in soul death at what other people do.

Detroit police claim they made an arrest. So...did they arrest staff? The admins of the nursing home?

I didn't see this thread sorry

If mods wanna ax my dupe go right ahead

Mods are being very good. I asked them to edit whatever they felt uncomfortable with, PLUS my comment to a certain poster. This thread is not about color of skin. Its about people doing horrendous things to old people who are defenseless and not enough vetting in nursing homes.

Remember when the Knock Out game was all the rage? People punching old people to knock them out..cold cocking them, actually. I blame lack of parenting, lack of understanding, lack of empathy to those vulnerable. Children, old people, animals.

There needs to be stronger punishments for such actions.

As someone on twitter asked to POTUS:
"How many people suffer this WITHOUT vids showing it? How many have died it being blamed on heart attacks, or now..covid? Something MUST be done with these homes not vetting their employees".

btw...I read another comment to Trump that the old man is 75 years old, was treated for his injuries, and survived. The old woman? I don't know about her. Nobody seems to know at this point. She just laid there, with her hands up pleading as he punched her numerous times. The old man was punched 50 times.

Terrible. Almost as bad as the Lt. Gov of Texas, Dan Patrick, saying we should just let the elderly die of COVID-19 to protect the economy for our grandchildren. Have you seen the elderly with COVID-19? Laying in bed, connected to tubes, suffering, alone, infectious.
Tragic.

You mean like cuomo killed all of those seniors because" well hey, old people die!"

In other words, piss off you loser.

He beat him because he is a white senior!
No. I think thats just part of it. He beat him because I read somewhere that the gym he hangs out at is not a member of, and he can't beat anyone and win the round. So..he thinks he is manly so he picks out helpless old people. These happen to be white, because he stated in his now deleted FB that he hates white people but....he probably hates any color that he can't win a bout with.

The reality is that nursing homes are often rife with abuse. They are often understaffed, undertrained, and underpaid. Race is irrelevant. There are always going to be people who prey on or take it out on the vulnerable. And it isn’t always obvious. Sometimes it is just drugging them into compliance. And yet we have peop,e calling for less regulations on nursing homes.

Anyone remember this?

Oh, I remember that one. That poor woman. That sick sick man. And now a child. Sheesh.

The reality is that nursing homes are often rife with abuse. They are often understaffed, undertrained, and underpaid. Race is irrelevant. There are always going to be people who prey on or take it out on the vulnerable. And it isn’t always obvious. Sometimes it is just drugging them into compliance. And yet we have peop,e calling for less regulations on nursing homes.

Anyone remember this?

Funny how “race is irrelevant” when it’s a black man as the perp with white victims.

But when it’s a black thug getting himself killed by whites, it’s automatically racism.

Did you not hear the comments this animal was saying? He is a total piece of shit and a racist.

I didn't see this thread sorry

If mods wanna ax my dupe go right ahead

Lol I duped it too, though I was a bit more specific in my thread title... that's why I didn't find this one :)

Advice for old people in nursing homes: I know you are weak and hurting, but if someone is abusing you & nothing is being done about it, find some kind of weapon. Wait. When they come to hurt you again, aim for the juglar as hard as you can. If you can't find something sharp, use whatever is close to you and hit them as hard as you can. Fight. Its better to die defending yourself than laying there being hurt. Once they are down or knocked back, KEEP HITTING/BITING, CLAWING, even if they are down and knocked out hopefully. Don't stop. AND if you are lucky enough to kill the motherfucker...at least in prison, the women in there will treat you better.

Forum List

Back