Warmongers

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Guess we can add Trump to that list?
First Syria, now he is sending warships to Korean peninsula?
Goddamnit. This is a complete 180 from what he said. American people are tired of this shit!!

And lefties, please don't come and try to sit on my face. You dumbfucks wanted Clinton and didn't care Obama was bombing anyone he felt like.

Goddamnit. This is a complete 180 from what he said. American people are tired of this shit!!

He did not flip flop-----his message re military was-------as I understood it------
was -------either no or minimal BOOTS ON THE GROUND -------and AMERICA
FIRST which, as I undertood it was THE USA WILL DO WHAT IT MUST DO
IN THE INTERESTINS OF THE USA---------IMO----breaking the AXIS (iran, Russia,
Syria) is IN THE INTERESTS OF THE USA

It's difficult to sit back and watch evil take place, using chemical weapons on civilians is evil.

As for NOKO? Their half pint leader needs to be taken out

Trump gave obama shot for not including congress . Now he's doing the same .

Cut him some slack - he's trying to 'UN-FUCK' the situation / mess Obama left.

You make it sound like Syria was / is Trump's fault. Let's remember it was Barry who financed, supplied, armed, trained, defended, and protected ISIS, facilitated ISIS' invasion of Iraq, dragged the US into the middle of a civil war between a Russian-protected dictator and ISIS, and began this Un-Constitutional war. The United States, thanks to Obama, even has an 'INVASION FORCE' - combat troops on the ground - in Syria.

WHERE in the HELL were all the dumbasses on both sides of the aisle who are questioning the Constitutionality of a President ordering a retaliatory one-time proportional military strike in response to a madman using chemical weapons to kill his own people WHEN ALL OF THAT RIGHT ABOVE WAS GOING ON?!

So financing, supplying, arming, protecting, defending, and facilitating ISIS was OK? Invading Syria was OK? Starting the still ON-GOING Un-Constitutional war in Syria was ok? Sending in combat troops into another country without their asking or giving approval to do so - aka an 'invasion' - without Congressional approval to do so was ok....but Trump had to ask for Congressional approval to launch missile strikes in the midst of that on-going unlawful war?

:wtf:

Get out of Syria - Pull the Troops Out

Tell the UN time to prove they are still relevant and still a reason why they exist - 'fix' Syria and N. Korea or the US will no longer support the UN financially or militarily. Tell them the U.S. WILL, however, continue to defend the US and its allies and our/their national security interests.

Send Schumer to the UN Security Council - he is so dead-set on being an obstructionist let him block everything the UN tries to do OTHER THAN it's job - to resolve issues like N. Korea, Syria, etc... :p

Start a world-wide campaign against Putin (start in the UN and use the press).
-- Demand to know why the 'great nation' of Russia is protecting a mass-murdering, treaty-violating chemical weapons-using dictator.
-- Demand to know HOW they could have been 'duped' by Assad and allowed the use of chemical weapons after THEY vowed to ensure Assad had no more to be used.
-- Petition the U.N. to demand / force Russia to pay reparations to the people of Syria effected by those weapons since THEY were responsible for the carrying out and enforcement of the Treaty / 'Agreement' between the US and Putin regarding the destruction / elimination of Assad's chemical weapons...and Putin FAILED.

He did not flip flop-----his message re military was-------as I understood it------
"if you bomb Syria, it would be like bombing Russia" or something to that effect.
"we take care of everyone" or something to that effect.
Hell, he ran against Clintons war mongering policy. Don't give me that mess!

Now you know why I have been angry after Trump back stabbed the democrats who supported him in the very beginning and Fox news made fun of him .. and then to top it off he picked a extreme right crooked cabinet ( or Pence did )

He may be swinging back... we will see.. it may have been Pence and his crew keeping Trump quiet as a far right leader, and the damn burst.

It's difficult to sit back and watch evil take place, using chemical weapons on civilians is evil.

Why does Kim jun fatty need to be taken out?

I thought Trump was cool with dictators in control .

It sure is. Now, if only we knew who did it.. They said they used radar tracking, yet, mattis couldn't even acknowledge assad did it.

It sure is. Now, if only we knew who did it.. They said they used radar tracking, yet, mattis couldn't even acknowledge assad did it.

I tend to agree with that...sticky situation.

We are just tired of your shit.

Are you an American Citizen?
Are you an Illegal Alien, Jihadist or paid Dembot Troll?

If you have nothing nice to say about our country or our president, how about you just find somewhere else to live, like Cuba.

Cut him some slack - he's trying to 'UN-FUCK' the situation / mess Obama left.

You make it sound like Syria was / is Trump's fault. Let's remember it was Barry who financed, supplied, armed, trained, defended, and protected ISIS, facilitated ISIS' invasion of Iraq, dragged the US into the middle of a civil war between a Russian-protected dictator and ISIS, and began this Un-Constitutional war. The United States, thanks to Obama, even has an 'INVASION FORCE' - combat troops on the ground - in Syria.

WHERE in the HELL were all the dumbasses on both sides of the aisle who are questioning the Constitutionality of a President ordering a retaliatory one-time proportional military strike in response to a madman using chemical weapons to kill his own people WHEN ALL OF THAT RIGHT ABOVE WAS GOING ON?!

So financing, supplying, arming, protecting, defending, and facilitating ISIS was OK? Invading Syria was OK? Starting the still ON-GOING Un-Constitutional war in Syria was ok? Sending in combat troops into another country without their asking or giving approval to do so - aka an 'invasion' - without Congressional approval to do so was ok....but Trump had to ask for Congressional approval to launch missile strikes in the midst of that on-going unlawful war?

:wtf:

Get out of Syria - Pull the Troops Out

Tell the UN time to prove they are still relevant and still a reason why they exist - 'fix' Syria and N. Korea or the US will no longer support the UN financially or militarily. Tell them the U.S. WILL, however, continue to defend the US and its allies and our/their national security interests.

Send Schumer to the UN Security Council - he is so dead-set on being an obstructionist let him block everything the UN tries to do OTHER THAN it's job - to resolve issues like N. Korea, Syria, etc... :p

Start a world-wide campaign against Putin (start in the UN and use the press).
-- Demand to know why the 'great nation' of Russia is protecting a mass-murdering, treaty-violating chemical weapons-using dictator.
-- Demand to know HOW they could have been 'duped' by Assad and allowed the use of chemical weapons after THEY vowed to ensure Assad had no more to be used.
-- Petition the U.N. to demand / force Russia to pay reparations to the people of Syria effected by those weapons since THEY were responsible for the carrying out and enforcement of the Treaty / 'Agreement' between the US and Putin regarding the destruction / elimination of Assad's chemical weapons...and Putin FAILED.
Its not his fault. I didn't even come close to implying that.

We are just tired of your shit.

Are you an American Citizen?
Are you an Illegal Alien, Jihadist or paid Dembot Troll?

If you have nothing nice to say about our country or our president, how about you just find somewhere else to live, like Cuba.
ok, so you wasn't talking about Obama? STFU you dishonest hack.

"if you bomb Syria, it would be like bombing Russia" or something to that effect.

try to be brave, tinman

Trump gave obama shot for not including congress . Now he's doing the same .
Big Difference.

Trump just carried out a swift, TIMELY, ONE-TIME proportional, precise military strike in response to the violation of a US-Russia/Syria treaty regarding the illegal use of chemical weapons.
-- There was no such treaty to violate when Obama issued his Red line.

Obama did not order a one-time strike in response to two attacks on civilians using chemical weapons. Obama illegally took the country to WAR without Congressional approval to do so. He sent an 'invasion force' inside Syria's national border - we have combat forces on the ground in Syria today.

While ignoring any requirement for Congressional approval to do ANY of that, many are arguing that IN THE MIDST OF THE ON-GOING WAR OBAMA STARTED, with combat troops on the ground inside Syria, some are 'scolding' TRUMP for not asking Congress to do this one-time strike.

Remarkable...

try to be brave, tinman
What does my bravery have to do with his integrity and possible war?

try to be brave, tinman

His act was one of BRAVERY and INTEGRITY------and will not MANUFACTURE
a war. ----------the issue is the use of poison gases on civilian populations----or even the use of poison gases as a custom-------poison gases are weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION and a HUGE THREAT to the USA

try to be brave, tinman

His act was one of BRAVERY and INTEGRITY------and will not MANUFACTURE
a war. ----------the issue is the use of poison gases on civilian populations----or even the use of poison gases as a custom-------poison gases are weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION and a HUGE THREAT to the USA
Its not a threat to us, its a threat to the people that live in that country.
Have you got some more proof assad did it? All I have seen is radar tracking and even Mattis still wouldn't admit it was assad...

Forum List

Back