Warmist experts wrong over and over

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Here are a sampling of their prediction failures, keep in mind they are the clods who thinks a trace gas with a trace IR window, can so easily disturb the weather/climate set up, what a mighty Molecule!

Why Antarctica will soon be the only place to live - literally

"Antarctica is likely to be the world's only habitable continent by the end of this century if global warming remains unchecked, the Government's chief scientist, Professor Sir David King, said last week."

David King is that stupid...… the stupid turd thinks that it will warm up around 50-75F within the next 80 years from now.
===

The End of the Arctic? Ocean Could be Ice Free by 2015

"Say goodbye to polar bears and a whole lot of ice. New research suggests the Arctic Ocean could be ice-free in summer by 2015, with devastating consequences for the world. Can it be stopped?"

Wadhams wrong... one of several different times

New research was a total failure..... obviously.
===

Arctic summers ice-free 'by 2013'

"Their latest modelling studies indicate northern polar waters could be ice-free in summers within just 5-6 years. Professor Wieslaw Maslowski told an American Geophysical Union meeting that previous projections had underestimated the processes now driving ice loss."

They were wrong by a lot...…. obviously.
===

Screen-Shot-2017-03-19-at-7.32.29-AM.gif

Ice free in THAT year 2008...… bzzzzzz! WRONG!

"First time in history".... :auiqs.jpg: :cuckoo:

Same people telling you not to wear masks are the ones telling you not to care about climate change

:eusa_boohoo:

You are off topic....., you have anything to say about WARMISTS prediction failures?

Who said I am not caring about climate change...., you?

Same people telling you not to wear masks are the ones telling you not to care about climate change

You are off topic....., you have anything to say about WARMISTS prediction failures?

They shouldn't be making predictions based on thousands of variables. At the same time, the public shouldn't expect perfection when there are thousands of variables.

They shouldn't be making predictions based on thousands of variables. At the same time, the public shouldn't expect perfection when there are thousands of variables.

That's actually a fair point. But America is being asked to make devastating policy decisions based upon these predictions. This year, the decision to destroy the restaurant, hospitality , healthcare , brick and mortar retail and cosmetology industries was made because of apocalyptic predictions regarding the Wuhan virus.

That's actually a fair point. But America is being asked to make devastating policy decisions based upon these predictions. This year, the decision to destroy the restaurant, hospitality , healthcare , brick and mortar retail and cosmetology industries was made because of apocalyptic predictions regarding the Wuhan virus.

I think "apocalyptic" was overstating it. And the industries are not "destroyed".

One thing I hope we learned from this pandemic is that whenever you take a couple of trillion or billion or whatever and set up a trough, the pigs are going to come to it. Other nations decided to let the government take over the payrolls of the companies instead of this ridiculous system to where people have been trying for days and weeks to file for unemployment and try to prove their case.

We hit 90ºF here yesterday ... the official start of the "Bitching about Summer Heat" season ...

But but but ... climate change means COLDER temperatures ... don't you folks know nothing about hystera-physics ... when we're in a panic, who cares about conservation laws ... if terrorists are trying to machine gun you down, are you gonna be worried about recycling plastics? ...

First thing to SAVE MOTHER EARTH is ground the commercial airline fleet ... keep China viruses in China ... keep Californians in California ... keep boogermen in Boogerville ...

Next: AMINALS ARE PERSONS too ... they deserve life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness ... we must outlaw the eating thereof ... Free The Cows ... Free The Cows ... Free The Cows ... Free The Cows ... Free The Cows ... Free The Cows ...

Phytoplankton is our only hope of salvation ... and who eats phytoplankton ... that's right ... NUKE THE WHALES

Dammit, now my nose is bleeding again ... seriously, there's better correlation between global temperatures and whale population than with CO2 levels ...

It seems like a nice crisp fall day here in Virginia. We had a hard frost last night, there is a nip in the air and the tomato plants are dying off. Looking forward to Thanksgiving .......but wait, it's the middle of May. What happened to the spring?

Sure. The actual consensus predictions have been excellent, which is why you've been reduced to cherrypicking predictions from random people.

So, it's just more of your ongoing fraud and propaganda campaign.

In contrast to the stellar record of the rational people, your cult has failed with every prediction. That's why climate scientists have credibility, and why you're considered the fanatical acolyte of a liars' cult.

Sure. The actual consensus predictions have been excellent, which is why you've been reduced to cherrypicking predictions from random people.

So, it's just more of your ongoing fraud and propaganda campaign.

In contrast to the stellar record of the rational people, your cult has failed with every prediction. That's why climate scientists have credibility, and why you're considered the fanatical acolyte of a liars' cult.

I marvel at your skill in writing a lot of words, while saying nothing at all.

I posted a few examples of prediction failures, that comes straight from the warmist/alarmists predictors mouths, who were completely wrong, all you can do is avoid acknowledging their failures to post a small childish, useless rant that doesn't address the article at all. This means you are committed to ideology over evidence, Propaganda over reality.

No, I was quite clear when I pointed out what your fraud techniques were.

I posted a few examples of prediction failures,

#1 -- A prediction from a newspaper writer, who mangled an interview with a scientist. And you pretended the scientists said it. That's your usual level of dishonesty.

#2. -- Wadhams, who the consenus very much disagreed. Very dishonest of you not to mention that.

#3 -- Hey, it's Wadhams again.

That's your usual level of dishonesty. You make some stuff up and cherrypick some stuff, while deliberately ignoring the mountain of correct predictions from the consensus science.

No, I was quite clear when I pointed out what your fraud techniques were.

I posted a few examples of prediction failures,

#1 -- A prediction from a newspaper writer, who mangled an interview with a scientist. And you pretended the scientists said it. That's your usual level of dishonesty.

#2. -- Wadhams, who the consenus very much disagreed. Very dishonest of you not to mention that.

#3 -- Hey, it's Wadhams again.

That's your usual level of dishonesty. You make some stuff up and cherrypick some stuff, while deliberately ignoring the mountain of correct predictions from the consensus science.

Now you are just lying, since I QUOTED them as saying them.

Here is a link to a select number of Media reports, QUOTING these scentists:

Ice-Free Arctic Forecasts

LINK

Have you ever heard the saying "When you're in a hole, stop digging"? You're in a hole.

Why aren't you referring to the consensus models and forecasts? Because they've all been so good, and you know it. That's why you can only cherrypick and make stuff up.

Forum List

Back