War with Israel is imminent

This thread is being trolled by Sunni Man and his other account , watchingfromafar :lol:

You noticed that, too?

I'm still waiting for that troll to answer some questions, but he keeps flamming and repeating the same mantra over and over again. It's "Return of the Sherri" 2.0

You noticed that, too?

I'm still waiting for that troll to answer some questions, but he keeps flamming and repeating the same mantra over and over again. It's "Return of the Sherri" 2.0
Hahaha ya, it’s quite pathetic. Not once have I seen him post anything relevant to any thread topic . Ah well, some people get a kick out of trolling :lol:

There is nothing left to say; but bye, bye, never to be remembered again
Any bets on which Mediterranean country starts it-?
My bet is on Egypt
What's yours-?
:)-
I don't know if you're genuinely stupid or that's just wishful thinking but minute something like that get's serious the USA and the UK and maybe even some European powerhouses like Germany will get involved and any blow any 2-bit rag head nations into next week.
. . . unless it happens to be Turkey.

My money is on Turkey.

Eventually, once the Turks get sick of Mossad's infiltration of their military, and their bureaucracy, and the Israeli meddling in Syria, shit will come to a head.

. . . and the thing is, these two nations are equally matched.

No one in NATO wants to contend with the power of the Turkish Army, Navy or Air Force. It is not small by any means, and I doubt seriously that the Israelis would use nukes, even as a last resort.
Turkey isn't going to do $hit.

Their relationship with Israel is far too profitable and beneficial to waste it on riff-raff and trash like Hamas and the idiot Palestinians.

There is nothing left to say; but bye, bye, never to be remembered again
Any bets on which Mediterranean country starts it-?
My bet is on Egypt
What's yours-?
:)-
Egypt and Jordan are adhering to their peace treaty with Israel.
As to the conflict, it's almost always the same. The Israelis are just going about their daily lives when Hamas starts sending rockets into Israel and thus, Israel is forced to retaliate. The solution is simple: Stop Hamas from attacking Israel and in turn, Israel doesn't have to return fire, thus peace.
Yep.

There isn't a muzzie nation in the vicinity that hasn't had its a$$ kicked by the Israelis within living memory - some of them multiple times - for nothing.

Lebanon is a joke.

Jordan wants nothing to do with war against Israel.

Iraq is a lame cripple.

Syria is eating itself and is far too weak to even try.

Saudi Arabia would find it far too damaging to its business interests and would get is a$$ kicked and is preoccupied in Yemen anyway.

Turkey has an extremely profitable relationship with both Israel and Europe and is unwilling to impoverish and destroy itself over Palestinian losers.

Egypt is a hot mess and wants peace and quiet to continue healing and isn't the slightest bit interested in sacrificing its blood and treasure a third time for idiot Palestinians.

Iran would strike Israel in a heartbeat if Israel couldn't fight back but they know that the Israelis would kick their heads into a bloody pulp and that the US would help.

Libya couldn't find its a$$ with both hands in a well-lit room surrounded by mirrors, nowadays, and represents zero threat.

All the rest of the tiny little pi$$ant muzzie countries anywhere near within striking distance are weakling jokes that would $hit their pants in any rumble with Israel.

None of that's ever going to happen. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
At this point in the history of the world, I don't think any nuclear nation would use them as it would unleash mutually assured global destruction.
The psychopaths who rule the terrorist state of Israel would use their nuclear weapons if things started turning against them. .... :cool:
I'm aware of that. . . but?

I think that is, bluster, to keep the Israeli enemies at bay.. . . .

. . . well, I think a lot of it would depend on the situation.

I think if the central command in Israel realized, that they were at fault for the start of the war? I honestly do not think they would use it.

. . if, OTH, some madman, like a Saddam Hussein, or, some other wing nut madman caused an invasion? I just can't see Israel being so weak as to be invaded. . . but if it were a defensive use? Sure, I could see them using the Mutual Assured Destruction option.

but. . . the point here, is that currently, the IDF is being aggressive, and they have always been aggressive. If they were backed into a corner because of their offensive posture? Unless they are subhuman? I can't see them doing it.

LOLOL.. Saddam was't going to invade Israel. ..neither will Iran. This is Bibi's strategy to keep US taxpayers sending money and to hold on to power. Clean Break Strategy called for the US to overthrow Saddam since 1996. Bush's war was for Israel.

This current conflict is because the religious zealots want to destroy Haram al Sharif. That's why they attacked the mosque.

However. . . if Israel used it's superior tech, even limited, like a tactical nuke on a major Turkish military or civilian target. . . that would really risk bringing in either the Russians or the Iranians
The Iranians would be involved in any case in the war against Israel. Maybe not by sending large amounts of their military, but pushing their proxies in Lebanon and Syria.

About the Russians.. It is doubtful they would get involved on Turkey's side. After all, Turkey and Russia have been adversaries throughout virtually all of their history and Russia isnt too interested in Turkey becoming regional super power.
Turkey is also a NATO member nation---for the moment.
Yes, and? This fact wouldn't stop Turkey from using their troops abroad and wouldn't have .other NATO members to protect Turkish troops in fighting abroad.

Anyway, I dont think Turkey will be using its troops in a war with Israel. Directly, at least.
Ezekiel 38 has the Gog and Magog War with Israel starting in Syria with Turkey, Iran and Russia allied with some other minor Islamic nations coming down to destroy Israel.

lOLOL.. More Scofield? Gog an Magog already attacked in 628 BC

However. . . if Israel used it's superior tech, even limited, like a tactical nuke on a major Turkish military or civilian target. . . that would really risk bringing in either the Russians or the Iranians
The Iranians would be involved in any case in the war against Israel. Maybe not by sending large amounts of their military, but pushing their proxies in Lebanon and Syria.

About the Russians.. It is doubtful they would get involved on Turkey's side. After all, Turkey and Russia have been adversaries throughout virtually all of their history and Russia isnt too interested in Turkey becoming regional super power.
Yes, and? This fact wouldn't stop Turkey from using their troops abroad and wouldn't have .other NATO members to protect Turkish troops in fighting abroad.

Anyway, I dont think Turkey will be using its troops in a war with Israel. Directly, at least.
Ezekiel 38 has the Gog and Magog War with Israel starting in Syria with Turkey, Iran and Russia allied with some other minor Islamic nations coming down to destroy Israel.

Why do you waste your time lying, Satan? Do you not fear God?

Ezekiel 38

The Lord’s Great Victory Over the Nations​

38 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

7 “‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

10 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.” 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

17 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’

Ezekiel 38

38 The word of the Lord came to me: 2 “Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshek and Tubal; prophesy against him 3 and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 4 I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords. 5 Persia, Cush and Put will be with them, all with shields and helmets, 6 also Gomer with all its troops, and Beth Togarmah from the far north with all its troops—the many nations with you.

7 “‘Get ready; be prepared, you and all the hordes gathered about you, and take command of them. 8 After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety. 9 You and all your troops and the many nations with you will go up, advancing like a storm; you will be like a cloud covering the land.

10 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: On that day thoughts will come into your mind and you will devise an evil scheme. 11 You will say, “I will invade a land of unwalled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people—all of them living without walls and without gates and bars. 12 I will plunder and loot and turn my hand against the resettled ruins and the people gathered from the nations, rich in livestock and goods, living at the center of the land.” 13 Sheba and Dedan and the merchants of Tarshish and all her villages will say to you, “Have you come to plunder? Have you gathered your hordes to loot, to carry off silver and gold, to take away livestock and goods and to seize much plunder?”’

14 “Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

17 “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: You are the one I spoke of in former days by my servants the prophets of Israel. At that time they prophesied for years that I would bring you against them. 18 This is what will happen in that day: When Gog attacks the land of Israel, my hot anger will be aroused, declares the Sovereign Lord. 19 In my zeal and fiery wrath I declare that at that time there shall be a great earthquake in the land of Israel. 20 The fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the beasts of the field, every creature that moves along the ground, and all the people on the face of the earth will tremble at my presence. The mountains will be overturned, the cliffs will crumble and every wall will fall to the ground. 21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’

Gog and Magog were horsemen and they could shoot bows and arrows from horseback.. They were swift, silent and deadly.. I think they were "recurve bows" whatever that is.

Those who stayed behind founded a city called Scythiopolis up near the Decapolis.. Look at a map.

You don't know when Ezekiel lived or who he was talking about or who was his audience.

Conflict was between Tsarist Russia and Ottoman Empire.
Bolshevik Russia just like the Muslims of Indian subcontinent supported Turkey during fall of Ottoman Empire.
Without material help from Lenin Atatürk couldn't succeed founding Turkey and Turkey would be just another country whose borders where drawn by imperialist designs.

In Momument of the Republic (Republic Monument - Wikipedia) both Frunze and Voroshilov are portrayed besides Atatürk.

Dont forget that after that Turkey ended up in NATO. Zones of Russian and Turkish 'natural' spheres of influence cross each other and that is the main reason of their tensions, no matter what political party rules over these countries.

Ezekiel 38

Gog and Magog were horsemen and they could shoot bows and arrows from horseback.. They were swift, silent and deadly.. I think they were "recurve bows" whatever that is.

Those who stayed behind founded a city called Scythiopolis up near the Decapolis.. Look at a map.

You don't know when Ezekiel lived or who he was talking about or who was his audience.
This is a future war. Did Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Ethiopia, and Sudan have 9/10ths of their combined armies destroyed in this way?

21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’

Everything that I read on this forum is a lie, or a setup to a lie. You should be ashamed of yourself, but the damned and cursed never are.
Do you really think on judgment day you are going to weasel out of all of your lies and deceptions you continually promote?

Come back when you make some sense, and can show me that this coalition army that is so large that is to come down upon Israel like a cloud covering land has been destroyed by burning sulfur, hail, torrents of rain, plagues and insanity with men turning their "swords" on each other.

This is some future epic event equivalent to the curses Pharoah and Egypt endured, only worse.

Ezekiel 38

This is a future war. Did Russia, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Ethiopia, and Sudan have 9/10ths of their combined armies destroyed in this way?

21 I will summon a sword against Gog on all my mountains, declares the Sovereign Lord. Every man’s sword will be against his brother. 22 I will execute judgment on him with plague and bloodshed; I will pour down torrents of rain, hailstones and burning sulfur on him and on his troops and on the many nations with him. 23 And so I will show my greatness and my holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know that I am the Lord.’

Everything that I read on this forum is a lie, or a setup to a lie. You should be ashamed of yourself, but the damned and cursed never are.
Do you really think on judgment day you are going to weasel out of all of your lies and deceptions you continually promote?

Come back when you make some sense, and can show me that this coalition army that is so large that is to come down upon Israel like a cloud covering land has been destroyed by burning sulfur, hail, torrents of rain, plagues and insanity with men turning their "swords" on each other.

This is some future epic event equivalent to the curses Pharoah and Egypt endured, only worse.

The Exodus is a wonderful story of redemption , but its fiction. There's no trace of 2 million Jews and their flocks leaving Egypt.

Ezekiel 38

The Exodus is a wonderful story of redemption , but its fiction. There's no trace of 2 million Jews and their flocks leaving Egypt.
The only fiction here, is the fictitious book of the Quran, which is nothing but a collection of retold hallucinations by an illiterate Opium addict to his friends over a 10 year period. Muhammad was not a prophet but he was a murderer, thief, opium trader, caravan raider, homosexual, child molester, and child rapist. 1 illiterate man's tales of his hallucinations in a cave which no other person witnesses,

Vs

40 Prophets and Holy Men over 4,000 years independent of each other all in agreement with each other over the consistent theme of God's love for man and His work to redeem them back to themselves.

&

And all of the following Ancient Historians such as Hecatmeus of Abdera, Manetho, Poseidon, Lysimachus, Charemon, Pompejus Trogus, Strabo, Diodorus, Plutarch, and Tacitus who all testified to the FACT & REALITY of The Hebrew Exodus from Egypt.

Those Pyramids in Egypt you are so proud of? Most likely were built by Hebrews and designed and engineered by Hebrews. Maybe you should get Hamas on that right away.

While they are over there, if any of the idiots can swim, they should go to The Red Sea and see the remains of Chariots all drowned by the Hand of God in the form of the coral left behind that encapsulated them as the chariots rotted away inside, much like any ethics or morality you makrs once had before you sold your souls to Satan-Allah.

You are rotted and disintegrated on the inside, and only the shell of a human being is left behind to show what you once were.

Last edited:

Ezekiel 38

The only fiction here, is the fictitious book of the Quran, which is nothing but a collection of retold hallucinations by an illiterate Opium addict to his friends over a 10 year period. Muhammad was not a prophet but he was a murderer, thief, opium trader, caravan raider, homosexual, child molester, and child rapist. 1 illiterate man's tales of his hallucinations in a cave which no other person witnesses,

Vs

40 Prophets and Holy Men over 4,000 years independent of each other all in agreement with each other over the consistent theme of God's love for man and His work to redeem them back to themselves.

&

And all of the following Ancient Historians such as Hecatmeus of Abdera, Manetho, Poseidon, Lysimachus, Charemon, Pompejus Trogus, Strabo, Diodorus, Plutarch, and Tacitus who all testified to the FACT & REALITY of The Hebrew Exodus from Egypt.

Those Pyramids in Egypt you are so proud of? Most likely were built by Hebrews and designed and engineered by Hebrews.

The Pyramids were finished hundreds of years before there were any Hebrews.. They were still northcoast Canaanites paying tribute to Pharaoh and guarded by Egyptian garrisons.

There is no opium in Arabia, dimwit.. Alchohol and drugs were forbidden. Everybody had visions back then..All the Jewish patriarchs and Christians had visions.

YOU are one of the most illiterate people I have ever run in to.. No wonder you support Trump

Conflict was between Tsarist Russia and Ottoman Empire.
Bolshevik Russia just like the Muslims of Indian subcontinent supported Turkey during fall of Ottoman Empire.
Without material help from Lenin Atatürk couldn't succeed founding Turkey and Turkey would be just another country whose borders where drawn by imperialist designs.

In Momument of the Republic (Republic Monument - Wikipedia) both Frunze and Voroshilov are portrayed besides Atatürk.

Dont forget that after that Turkey ended up in NATO. Zones of Russian and Turkish 'natural' spheres of influence cross each other and that is the main reason of their tensions, no matter what political party rules over these countries.

In those "spheres of influences" there are still countries exerting influence which are alien to this region.
In Caucasus it was Minsk Group (USA, France), in Libya it was France.
Now Russia and Turkey call the shots there with the imperialists reduced to issuing statements.
There's enough room in the region for both Russia and Turkey to advance its interests, at the expense of others, off course.

Forum List

Back