War on free speech : New York city criminalizes term illegal alien

What happened to free speech. Like I said all Democrats want to do is destroy the Constitution. True Americans will never let that happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a shocking attack on the First Amendment, New York City has banned the term ā€œillegal alienā€ and criminalized threatening to call ICE on illegal immigrants.
War On Free Speech: New York City Criminalizes Term ā€˜Illegal Alienā€™
You leftist pigs all deserve each other , whatcha gonna do when they come for you.
  • The use of certain language, including ā€˜illegal alienā€™ and ā€˜illegals,ā€™ with the intent to demean, humiliate, or offend a person or persons constitutes discrimination. That is the key right there -- -- -- -- you cannot prove intent. Soo, you are going to fine someone a 1/4 million dollars for "offending" a non-citizen? Seems Tucker was right.
  • A hotel prohibits its housekeepers from speaking Spanish while cleaning because it would ā€˜offendā€™ hotel guests or make them uncomfortable. So now, the interests of a housekeeper takes precedence over their patrons! ONLY if they are foreign.
  • A store owner tells two friends who are speaking Thai while shopping in his store to ā€˜speak Englishā€™ and ā€˜go back to your country.' Aliens and foreigners now have more rights and protection than citizens. The fast-track is in to promote foreigners as the NEW protected class of the Left. Americans lose again.
Gee, I wonder why Bill couldn't get support to run for WH? Now a protected class, gangs of illegals and foreigners will run roughshod over the city mobbing and attacking normal people with impunity, who won't even be able to fairly make out a criminal complaint against their attackers.

In a shocking attack on the First Amendment, New York City has banned the term ā€œillegal alienā€ and criminalized threatening to call ICE on illegal immigrants.

------------------------

You leftist pigs all deserve each other , whatcha gonna do when they come for you.
Incredible, but unfortunately, not that surprising. I will always call them ILLEGAL ALIENS, because that's exactly what they are. They're here in our country ILLEGALLY and are ALIENS by virtue of being non-U.S. citizens. The term is correct.

------------------------

Incredible, but unfortunately, not that surprising. I will always call them ILLEGAL ALIENS, because that's exactly what they are. They're here in our country ILLEGALLY and are ALIENS by virtue of being non-U.S. citizens. The term is correct.

Just when liberals can't be even more fucking dicks

Forum List

Back