War on Christmas

No, because like it or not, that is the name of the federal holiday we all celebrate. it's not hard to say, try it..Christmas. Celebrating the birth of Christ. If non christians do not like the holiday...don't recognize it. Make sure you work on the 25th, and do no celebrating during the holiday you dislike. It is funny how retailers and such enjoy the increased business ($$$$) of the holidays and yet can't seem to call it by the name of the holiday.

But Jeff, they're afraid that if religion is brought back into mainstream Christmas they will be pummeled with bibles. Waaaahhh!

The Secular side can't change the name or tradition of something every time they are offended.
Merry Christmas to all

Nope but they sure think they can. They are displeased that we are pushing back. Gee guess that's just how us 'dogma junkies' roll, huh? :D

Hey, point another finger, crusader... It's just a matter of time before your kind lights a few torches and bombs a few stores to get your way any damn way.

Naw that would be the Muslims. Also, learn a few more buzz phrases as you have worn out that cute "Dogma Junkie" one.[/QUOTE]

I think I'll go ahead and keep using Dogma Junkie since i'm quite fond of the tone and it's inherent accuracy.

feel free to go fuck yourself, however, the next time you feel like doling out vocabulary advice!

:eusa_angel:

are you fucking dense? Insisting that wal mart greeters recite your partilucalr flavor of dogma greetings is, in fact, trying to brand this entire season as belonging solely to christians. Indeed, by evidence of this same trite fucking issue popping up every year that greeters don't fall in line with your opinion we can see how you want jurisdiction of the entire fucking nation. Go be glad my kind are not chasing you around with lions, dogma junkie.

LOL, your 'lions' are pussycats. Angry, hissing basement-hiding pussycats. Hey, got any other catch phrases besides 'dogma junkie'? You've really worn this one out. Oh and in case I forget later on -- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours. (Quick look up -- is the sky falling?)

Seriously. THIS is what is considered persecution these days? What puling weaklings Christians have turned into.

EXACTLY. Just think, there was a time when dogma junkie motherfuckers had to hide their faith or be killed for it. NOW, boohoo motherfuckers fall over and act wounded if a friggin DOOR GREETER doesn't stroke their little fucking religious ego.

:cuckoo:

Once again, what's with the greeters?

Did you even bother to read what I wrote or did you just get into your angry basement cat mentality and immediately start spewing your nonsense? Obviously the latter. Try reading and comprehending what I'm saying rather than just ranting on so.

If someone wishes me 'happy holiday' I return the greeting with "Merry Christmas'. I am extending a Merry Christmas because that's what I believe; I am not offended by someone saying happy holidays, happy Hanukah. I am offended when this is the only greeting that is stated for fear of hurting someone's feelings. Are you so insecure in your non-Christianity that you would be offended if someone said Merry Christmas to you? (btw, nice dodge on answering this). Yet you don't think it should be included in any type of greeting, only 'happy holidays' because that's what you believe? Why not have signs in stores saying 'Merry Christmas' and 'Happy Holidays' and 'Happy Hanukah'? You're ok with greetings being all inclusive as long as it's on your terms and your terms excludes Christmas. Got it.

Here's your logic for not having religious Christmas anything in the mainstream: the majority of people are fucking Christians and think they can shove whinny baby fucking Jesus down my throat but I've got news for them they can shove Christmas and their dogma assed religion cause I don't like it. So the majority must cow tow to the minority because you (the minority) are too thinned skinned and too insecure to . . . just say 'hey Happy Holidays right back at ya'? LOL Shogun, I have met many people in my life with varying degrees of insecurity and low self esteem but you, toots, take the cake. What happened, did someone drop you in the baptismal font when you were a baby? Oh wait, scratch that. Do you think if the baby Jesus is on display in a float you'll be baraged by Christians to convert? Pssst, it doesn't work that way. You're so afraid of religion or God that . . . you think if Merry Christmas and the religious aspect of this day are incorporated into the mainstream the sky will certainly fall down. lol Gunny is right, there are chicken littles in this war.

indeed, it sure is the NON CHRISTIANS all getting bent out of fucking shape EVERY YEAR because TARGET doesn't conform to what SECULARISTS want to hear, eh?

:lol:

typical christian bitch baby trying to rationalize seasonal stupidity.

No, stupid, the majority are dealing with the decisions of RETAILERS who are not as interested in alienating consumers based on their religious beliefs as you are. That, much like gravity and heliocentrism, is the reality, you nutter.

indeed, it takes low self esteem to point out who are the fucking crybabies year after YEAR after goddamn YEAR, eh? Perhaps if you take that cross out of your ass and realize that this nation isn't required to jump on its knees just because your personal faith needs validation from retailers...

LOL, your 'lions' are pussycats. Angry, hissing basement-hiding pussycats. Hey, got any other catch phrases besides 'dogma junkie'? You've really worn this one out. Oh and in case I forget later on -- Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and yours. (Quick look up -- is the sky falling?)

one wouldn't think they are pussy cats from the high pitched sirens that are you crybaby pansies every HOLIDAY season...

don't blame me if "dogma junkie" hits the nail on the head. Remember that the next time you enter a wal mart and your pussy starts to bleed at hearing a door greeter wishing you a happy HOLIDAYS.

No, stupid, the majority are dealing with the decisions of RETAILERS who are not as interested in alienating consumers based on their religious beliefs as you are.

You are aware that Christmas is a religious holiday and that 85% of this country are Christians, right? Just checking.

indeed, it takes low self esteem to point out who are the fucking crybabies year after YEAR after goddamn YEAR, eh?

Aw quit being mad 'cause I nailed you as a low self-esteem and insecure chicken first.

Perhaps if you take that cross out of your ass and realize that this nation isn't required to jump on its knees just because your personal faith needs validation from retailers...

It's so pathetic when some just can't wrap their head around information. Go back and reread my posts Shogun. Read slowly . . . . maybe you will comprehend.

one wouldn't think they are pussy cats from the high pitched sirens that are you crybaby pansies every HOLIDAY season...

don't blame me if "dogma junkie" hits the nail on the head. Remember that the next time you enter a wal mart and your pussy starts to bleed at hearing a door greeter wishing you a happy HOLIDAYS.

THANK YOU for finally providing me with what store uses 'store greeters'. Took you long enough.

You are aware that Christmas is a religious holiday and that 85% of this country are Christians, right? Just checking.

oh so that means retailers should be compelled to ignore 15% of the fucking population since your fragile fucking faith might crumble as the sound of "happy holidays"?

boofuckinghoo, pussy.

Aw quit being mad 'cause I nailed you as a low self-esteem and insecure chicken first.

who is mad? I'm the one lampooning you, nutter. It's pretty damn ironic for a dogma junkie to call out anyone for low self esteem during the HOLIDAY season, eh?

It's so pathetic when some just can't wrap their head around information. Go back and reread my posts Shogun. Read slowly . . . . maybe you will comprehend.

No, whats pathetic is that dogma junkie motherfuckers, ONCE AGAIN, have to act like bleeding martyrs year after year just because door greeters are not falling over themselves to validate your personal faith. Again, which of us is the one cryin every damn year about this? Hint, for you non-science loving nutters, it's not we secularists.

THANK YOU for finally providing me with what store uses 'store greeters'. Took you long enough.

if you don't wear your cross on your sleeve then don't expect a door greeter to magically assume to know what your particular flavor of dogma is in order to respond to you how you'd prefere. Again, be glad that your bitch ass is not being shased down by a hungry lion. Your pussified, seasonal crocodile tears make everything about your faith a total farce.

Hey, jesus died on the cross so that DOOR GREETERS have to say "merry xmas"!

Zoom-boing dont argue with Shogun hes obviously a stoned out crackhead, Shogun feeds on his inability to think beyond his next meth hit...Anyone with half a brain can look at his sentence structure, demeanor, and foul metaphors and tell this guy is in desperate need of a long long stay at the mental hospital nearest him, therefore not worth your reply let alone anyone elses on these message boards........:cuckoo:
MARRY CHRISTMAS by the way:razz:

Last edited:

oh so that means retailers should be compelled to ignore 15% of the fucking population since your fragile fucking faith might crumble as the sound of "happy holidays"?

Once again Shogun, go back and read my posts. Show me where I ever posted that 'retailers Should be compelled to ignore 15% of the fucking population'. You are really duh. I said 'why not have various signs saying 'Merry Christmas' and 'Happy Holidays' and 'Happy Hanakah'. Your denseness is amazing.

who is mad? I'm the one lampooning you, nutter. It's pretty damn ironic for a dogma junkie to call out anyone for low self esteem during the HOLIDAY season, eh?

Oh yes, the old 'you motherfucking Christian why aren't you turning the other cheek you shithead' argument. You're so annoyed and angry -- I am amused. Thank you.

No, whats pathetic is that dogma junkie motherfuckers, ONCE AGAIN, have to act like bleeding martyrs year after year just because door greeters are not falling over themselves to validate your personal faith. Again, which of us is the one cryin every damn year about this? Hint, for you non-science loving nutters, it's not we secularists.

Now Shogun, I am really beginning to think that you have the hots for some Wal-mart door greeter. 'Cryin every damn year'? LOL, you are priceless. Nah, just fed up with your secular bullshit. Newsflash, we're not going away -- guess you'll just have to adjust.

Zoom-boing dont argue with Shogun hes obviously a stoned out crackhead, Shogun feeds on his inability to think beyond his next meth hit...Anyone with half a brain can look at his sentence structure, demeanor, and foul metaphors and tell this guy is in desperate need of a long long stay at the mental hospital nearest him, therefore not worth your reply let alone anyone elses on these message boards........:cuckoo:

Wow, you found sentence structure? LOL

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanza, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy New Years and Happy Holidays (you know, in case I missed any ;)) to you too.

EXACTLY. Just think, there was a time when dogma junkie motherfuckers had to hide their faith or be killed for it. NOW, boohoo motherfuckers fall over and act wounded if a friggin DOOR GREETER doesn't stroke their little fucking religious ego.

You know, failing to greet a Christian properly is EXACTLY on par with forcing them to hide in the catacombs to avoid being tortured to death. THIS IS WAR ON FAITH, people. Stop snickering. The Christians are UNDER ATTACK. Poor Christians. They lose heart and faith if everyone doesn't embrace and support their particular religious values.

As for my family, we plan to be historically accurate and wish everyone a cool Yule. ;) Hope we don't unwittingly ruffle any sheep feathers. After all, Yule is where most of our favorite "Christmas" traditions came from, anyway. Think we'll go all out pagan this year and trim some mistletoe from the oak in the backyard. Everyone needs an excuse for profligate making out over the holidays. We'll even put up some nativity scenes in the house since all that was stolen from the Mithraics, anyway.

Last edited:

Marry Christmas?

you really do love Christmas, eh? ;)

Last edited:
Hey, jesus died on the cross so that DOOR GREETERS have to say "merry xmas"!

Yeah, doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me, either.

But hey we all know how mysterious his ways were, right?

Maybe this door greeter business is more important to Jesus than we'd imagined?

Based on the actions of my fellow Christians throughout history, I have to tell you that whole peace and botherhood business that JC also mentioned doesn't get much traction.

So here we are clinging to a saluation for our salvation.

Kinda sad, really.

:clap2:
Yeah, doesn't make a whole lotta sense to me, either.

But hey we all know how mysterious his ways were, right?

Maybe this door greeter business is more important to Jesus than we'd imagined?

Based on the actions of my fellow Christians throughout history, I have to tell you that whole peace and botherhood business that JC also mentioned doesn't get much traction.

So here we are clinging to a saluation for our salvation.

Kinda sad, really.
:clap2:

Well, if the "Christians" of the O'Rielly ilk make enough noise about this sort of nonsense, maybe people will fail to notice how little they heed the real message of Christ. Do wars of aggression, torture people, let the little children of this nation go without health care, but never, never forget to say "Merrry Christmas". Sad commentary on the state of Christianity in the nation and the one's on this board that are squaking and whining about this non-issue.

:clap2::clap2:

Well, if the "Christians" of the O'Rielly ilk make enough noise about this sort of nonsense, maybe people will fail to notice how little they heed the real message of Christ.

Well, some Christians actually do try to live up that high standard, but their publicists aren't exactly top shelf. Mostly they work for FOX, and we all know what a limited (in more ways than one) audience that is.

Do wars of aggression, torture people, let the little children of this nation go without health care, but never, never forget to say "Merrry Christmas".

Praise the Lord and pass the sanctimonious pablum, brother.

Sad commentary on the state of Christianity in the nation and the one's on this board that are squaking and whining about this non-issue.

I know whenever a greeter fails to remind me to have a merry whatever Christian holiday is forthcoming, I feel one more link on that invisible chain of grievences that weighs down my oppressed race, faith and gender.

And please don't even get me started on those door to door Darwinist evangelists who seek to shake my faith, either.

Oh, the victimhood!

Easiest way to take care of the Darwin evangelists it to simply TELL THEM that God uses evolution as a way to further creation.

It's referred to in the Torah for crying out loud.

Forum List

Back