War in Ukraine - News and More

yes, bad news for you ivan - rapists 🐔 🐖🇷🇺🇸🇦

russian-soldier-as-a-pig-stealing-washing-machine.jpg

yes, bad news for you ivan - rapists 🐔 🐖🇷🇺🇸🇦

View attachment 865058

Scholz is out of stuff and the emptiness of his words is proven by the fact that he refuses to accept ten-year contracts the with arms producers, which by the way is the reason he is out of stuff.

"EU member states' governments hardly sign any long-term contracts with producers, while the "wait-and-see" arms industry is reluctant to take financial risks"

Tell me now you have good allies and I will die laughing.

So, last time you demanded the original text of what Lavrov said, you remember? I provided the text. Now it is your turn, provide the text, please.
That was a video interview, I don't even know whether there is its version with English subtitles or text.

I can give your a link on Russian news site (opposition) about his interview that has some citations. One of them is exactly about why Ukraine refused to sign this deal. I think you can translate it through online translator.

Except of that. Do you understand that the Wiki article links to the Telegraph's article as of 3 April 2022 when the negotiations were still ongoing? And it has nothing to do with the recent Arahamia's interview.

That was a video interview, I don't even know whether there is its version with English subtitles or text.

I can give your a link on Russian news site (opposition) about his interview that has some citations. One of them is exactly about why Ukraine refused to sign this deal. I think you can translate it through online translator.

Except of that. Do you understand that the Wiki article links to the Telegraph's article as of 3 April 2022 when the negotiations were still ongoing? And it has nothing to do with the recent Arahamia's interview.
I wonder how the Russian media could misunderstand the interview, then. And sure, the 2022 article has nothing to do with the recent interview but it is about the same matter.

"In April, he said Russia had agreed to almost all Ukraine's peace proposals.[16] He added that he had the "feeling that the US and the UK will be the last to join when they see that others agree"

So Arakhamia agreed to the peace and it is all the truth. It also explains Russia´s sudden withdrawal.
Very evident that the "opposition" article or Arakhamia is not telling the truth today.

I wonder how the Russian media could misunderstand the interview, then. And sure, the 2022 article has nothing to do with the recent interview but it is about the same matter.

"In April, he said Russia had agreed to almost all Ukraine's peace proposals.[16] He added that he had the "feeling that the US and the UK will be the last to join when they see that others agree"

So Arakhamia agreed to the peace and it is all the truth. It also explains Russia´s sudden withdrawal.
Very evident that the "opposition" article or Arakhamia is not telling the truth today.
Of course, only Russian 'media' is telling the truth. Eh? The time will show eventually.

Remember when at the summit with African leaders Putin showed one page from this draft deal? I wonder why he didn't show it in full.

Of course, only Russian 'media' is telling the truth. Eh? The time will show eventually.

Remember when at the summit with African leaders Putin showed one page from this draft deal? I wonder why he didn't show it in full.
Why would he show 18 pages one by one? Just the most important one, I guess.

Why would he show 18 pages one by one? Just the most important one, I guess.
Don't be silly, man. After he presented this draft on the press conference, it was quite understandable and logical to expect that either the foreign office or his administration would publish it in full afterwards. But it never happened.

Most important, my ass. 1 out of 18. Who do you want to fool?

Don't be silly, man. After he presented this draft on the press conference, it was quite understandable and logical to expect that either the foreign office or his administration would publish it in full afterwards. But it never happened.

Most important, my ass. 1 out of 18. Who do you want to fool?
Why would they publish the signed document, when it was violated by Ukraine immediately? You see, it can be like this or that. No proof for anything.

Why would they publish the signed document, when it was violated by Ukraine immediately? You see, it can be like this or that. No proof for anything.
The treaty wasn't 'signed'. It was preliminary agreed by the delegations (in Russian, this process is described by the word 'parafirovan'). To become it 'signed' the treaty should have gone through the ratification procedure by the two sides.

Because if you want to make a point, then make it in full. Or don't make it at all. As simple as that.

Okay, do you want to know why the Putin regime didn't disclose the treaty in full? Only my opinion, of course. Because there, somewhere in the 'unimportant' parts, there were political demands, hardly acceptable to Ukraine. And that was not only about NATO, of course.

The treaty wasn't 'signed'. It was preliminary agreed by the delegations (in Russian, this process is described by the word 'parafirovan'). To become it 'signed' the treaty should have gone through the ratification procedure by the two sides.

Because if you want to make a point, then make it in full. Or don't make it at all. As simple as that.

Okay, do you want to know why the Putin regime didn't disclose the treaty in full? Only my opinion, of course. Because there, somewhere in the 'unimportant' parts, there were political demands, hardly acceptable to Ukraine. And that was not only about NATO, of course.
Let Russians speak Russian, maybe?

Forum List

Back