War in Ukraine - News and More

Scholz is out of stuff and the emptiness of his words is proven by the fact that he refuses to accept ten-year contracts the with arms producers, which by the way is the reason he is out of stuff.

"EU member states' governments hardly sign any long-term contracts with producers, while the "wait-and-see" arms industry is reluctant to take financial risks"

Tell me now you have good allies and I will die laughing.
Indeed who the hell cares what the little Nazi Soldier Scholz has to say?

That was a video interview, I don't even know whether there is its version with English subtitles or text.

I can give your a link on Russian news site (opposition) about his interview that has some citations. One of them is exactly about why Ukraine refused to sign this deal. I think you can translate it through online translator.

Except of that. Do you understand that the Wiki article links to the Telegraph's article as of 3 April 2022 when the negotiations were still ongoing? And it has nothing to do with the recent Arahamia's interview.

"Here is the best-kept secret about U.S. military aid to Ukraine: Most of the money is being spent here in the United States. That’s right: Funds that lawmakers approve to arm Ukraine are not going directly to Ukraine but are being used stateside to build new weapons or to replace weapons sent to Kyiv from U.S. stockpiles. Of the $68 billion in military and related assistance Congress has approved since Russia invaded Ukraine, almost 90 percent is going to Americans, one analysis found..."

Ukrainians will not only believe it, but will be happy too.
Recently there was news about how grandpa Biden (who needs to persuade the Republicans to continue helping Ukraine) said that the money allocated to Ukraine stays in the U.S., and even showed a map of which states it goes to, which companies, how many jobs it creates....
Reaction of a normal person - so it turns out that the U.S. is not our friend at all! They started this war to make money on our deaths?!
Reaction of a stupid typical Ukro-Nazi - wow, Bidon is handsome, the best president, how he nailed them, well, now they will definitely give us money....
Aid schemes to Africa have taught no one anything.
The average westerner is convinced that the Western world is just pouring money into Africa and that the local population is to blame for the mess there.
But dig a little deeper than the headlines and suddenly it turns out that all so-called aid is a form of robbery, in which those involved get fabulously rich while fucking black kids

GA6BJzmXEAAAAe-

Russia advancing generally now and Bohdanivka has gone .

Troll Nazi Winkle has lost his Nazi brothers but the over 50s and women are doing their best to make up for his cowardice

Zelensky News

Litwin ESay zaangalewa Zebra luiza Zelensky

Translated by libs:
"Just a year ago, the US magazine “Time” named Zelenskyj Person of the Year 2022. Former companions now attest to his high-handedness, resistance to advice and an increasingly authoritarian leadership style.
In Ukraine, under Zelensky, an “open, liberal society based on the American model” is not at all emerging, said ex-advisor in the presidential office, Oleksiy Arestovych, recently. Rather, it resembles an “ultranationalist state” pumped full of US weapons.
The “Time” cover story “The Lonely Fight of Volodymyr Zelenskyj” received a lot of attention in political Kiev in the fall.
The research revealed the growing dissatisfaction with the president in those around him - and attested to the former actor's loss of reality and life in an illusory world. Zelenskyj feels betrayed by the West, which is not giving enough weapons to win the war; It was said that he would only give so much so that the country could survive."

Zelensky News

Litwin ESay zaangalewa Zebra luiza Zelensky

Translated by libs:
"Just a year ago, the US magazine “Time” named Zelenskyj Person of the Year 2022. Former companions now attest to his high-handedness, resistance to advice and an increasingly authoritarian leadership style.
In Ukraine, under Zelensky, an “open, liberal society based on the American model” is not at all emerging, said ex-advisor in the presidential office, Oleksiy Arestovych, recently. Rather, it resembles an “ultranationalist state” pumped full of US weapons.
The “Time” cover story “The Lonely Fight of Volodymyr Zelenskyj” received a lot of attention in political Kiev in the fall.
The research revealed the growing dissatisfaction with the president in those around him - and attested to the former actor's loss of reality and life in an illusory world. Zelenskyj feels betrayed by the West, which is not giving enough weapons to win the war; It was said that he would only give so much so that the country could survive."

i think its time for me to write about your anti - German activity to

BKA its time for you return home to your bamboostan 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 , pootler likes the nazi - sralinist invalids like you , his 7 000 pension rubles waits for you:thup:

these invalids lost the lags in pootler´s wars , you´ll be like them very soon

i think its time for me to write about your anti - German activity to

BKA its time for you return home to your bamboostan 🇷🇺 🐖 🇸🇦 , pootler likes the nazi - sralinist invalids like you , his 7 000 pension rubles waits for you:thup:

these invalids lost the lags in pootler´s wars , you´ll be like them very soon

The epicenter of anti-German activity is the Reichstag in Berlin. The RKA will soon investigate and Zelensky will be my Secretary of Defense.

Forum List

Back