Where are all the Covid headlines

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Gone. Just like we said
Biden’s in and the Capitol Storming is The Hoax right now accompanied by a childish, frantic last minute dwaddle to impeach Trump

You mean like these within the last 30 min or so? Did your internet go down?
1610394665383.png

Gone. Just like we said
Biden’s in and the Capitol Storming is The Hoax right now accompanied by a childish, frantic last minute dwaddle to impeach Trump
Pull your head out of the sand. We are hitting record daily deaths. Freezer trucks in LA to hold bodies. Vaccine rollout a disaster. I don’t know where you get your news but maybe try a different set of sources. It’s all over the place

Gone. Just like we said

I am still seeing COVID this, COVID that in my Android news feed—it is still relentless, really, especially here in Maryland; in Pennsylvania and in West Virginia. Hell, if you believe the news feeds even the fucking squirrels in Maryland have tested positive. Apparently the act of breathing outside your home without wearing a fucking mask will KILL YOU to death. And I thought the Detroit smog slime-scum was lethal back in the mid-2000's. Sheesh.

Gone. Just like we said

I am still seeing COVID this, COVID that in my Android news feed—it is still relentless, really, especially here in Maryland; in Pennsylvania and in West Virginia. Hell, if you believe the news feeds even the fucking squirrels in Maryland have tested positive. Apparently the act of breathing outside your home without wearing a fucking mask will KILL YOU to death. And I thought the Detroit smog slime-scum was lethal back in the mid-2000's. Sheesh.
Be grateful youre not on the front lines treating people in hospitals. Maybe a little perspective could do you some good

Gone. Just like we said

The CCP gifted the Democrat Party their virus to use as a sledgehammer against Trump. They used it so much that they broke it, but still accomplished the CCP's mission.

What tools will the CCP they give them next, in order to exert their domination over the only Western country that stands in their way? The fact is, Russia and China does not want to see another powerful communist or Marxist country, existing as an entity by itself. Their goal is not to turn this country into a carbon copy of themselves, their goal is to destroy utterly it.

They have already partially accomplished that. The CCP's virus and the manor which the Democrat Party has used it to their advantage, is already destroying us economically by causing inflation. The definition of inflation is "Too many dollars, too few goods and services."

Now look at our current economic condition: Are there not still shortages in the markets today? There are. All one needs to do is go to any store and observe the shelves. Many commodities are spotty, being on the shelf one day, and gone the next. In other words, there are fewer goods.

Now look at the "services." How many businesses have closed over the last year? How many restaurants, beauty salons, barbers, book stores, mom & pop stores, small electrical and plumbing contractors, etc. have closed or gone out of business during the last year? In other words, there are fewer services.

Now let's look at the dollars: Even though many are unemployed, living off their savings, and receiving government assistance, one could assume that there continues to be a cash flow. This cash flow is also being stimulated by government relief plan such the last stimulus check everyone received, and the one we're currently receiving. Another indication of cash flow would be the record stock market, much of that being stimulated by the federal reserve.

So there it is folks: Too many dollars, too few goods and services. Now what's going to happen under the next administration? Their plan is to flood the country with more dollars, while locking it down at the same time.

How is that not a recipe for a disastrous amount of inflation? Will we be living like those in the Wiemar era of Germany, pushing around wheelbarrows full of money, looking for a loaf of bread? That's exactly where our Chinese and Russian overlords want us, and with the help of the incoming administration, that's exactly where we will be. Trump was merely delaying the inevitable. Biden is crashing us headlong into it.

Last edited:
Gone. Just like we said

We are hiding from and trying to regulate the air.

Forum List

Back