War Against the Muslim Faith

Dylan Roof was a radical Christian.
You're loopy.

No Christian would shoot up a house of God, nor a Jewish Temple

Only true idiots would believe that Dylan Roof was a Christian.

And do you buy it when a Muslim says that terrorists aren't real Muslims?
Sorry but if you bothered to learn about the religion Muslims are COMMANDED By Mohammad to either control the entire earth as all Muslims or to enslave those that won't convert. One group believes now is the time to use force to make it so, another group believes they should continue to assimilate other cultures by migrating and population growth of the believers. There are literally hundreds of thousands of Muslims that believe now is the time to use force, as evidenced by ISIS, AQ and other armed groups.

I love how stupid people can not even bother learning about a group that advocates total control of the Earth by their religion and keep claiming REAL Muslims are peaceful. They ALL want total control, just one group thinks they can better achieve it by slowly converting the world till they have a large enough group to overwhelm the non believers.

You're loopy.

Sorry but if you bothered to learn about the religion Muslims are COMMANDED By Mohammad to either control the entire earth as all Muslims or to enslave those that won't convert. One group believes now is the time to use force to make it so, another group believes they should continue to assimilate other cultures by migrating and population growth of the believers. There are literally hundreds of thousands of Muslims that believe now is the time to use force, as evidenced by ISIS, AQ and other armed groups.

I love how stupid people can not even bother learning about a group that advocates total control of the Earth by their religion and keep claiming REAL Muslims are peaceful. They ALL want total control, just one group thinks they can better achieve it by slowly converting the world till they have a large enough group to overwhelm the non believers.

Once again, is that what all the many Muslim people you personally know very well have told you?

The Quran teaches Muslims to hate unbelievers. It says the curse of God is on unbelievers and they will burn in eternal hell. The Quran promotes tribalism and war against unbelievers, and says it is all the words of God.
Therefore all Muslims are potential recruits in a war against the rest of us.
the bible says the exact same thing about nonbelievers. no religion has done more killing in its name than christianity

So far we in America have not took revenge on Muslims for the many attacks of the radical ones. I am sure the majority of Muslims do not wish the rest of us harm but how long will that be especially if we keep losing people to this inferior species (ISIS and the other terrorist groups). My fear is that we will begin to see all Muslims as the same and the real war will begin.
Are we really "losing" people to Islam?

Or just focusing on a comparatively small number of malcontents falling for their pseudo Utopian revolutionary drivel?
If one of the 5 servicemen killed in Chattanooga would have been your brother, or son, or father, would you think we weren't losing people to Islam?

No. I would think the same as I've thought of other recent mass shootings (which, coincidently, did not involve Muslims) - that they were victims of radical nuts.

We have been told that there are two kinds of Muslims, Moderate ones and Radical ones. That is incorrect. There are radical Muslims who slaughter anything they can get their hands one. Children, gays, foreigners, the religious, Americans, and anyone else. Then there are those who don't have the stomach to slaughter children so they pray for the success of the ones that do. If you don't believe that, then read their book.

So you are essentially claiming all Muslims either slaughter everyone they can or dream of slaughtering everyone they can?

Have you actually met a Muslim?

Stalin isn't killing us. Muslims are. Stop importing them to make their job easier.

Actually...when you actually take the time to look at the list of mass killings in America, of Americans lately....the vast majority are not by Muslims. Take a look at the facts.

We have been told that there are two kinds of Muslims, Moderate ones and Radical ones. That is incorrect. There are radical Muslims who slaughter anything they can get their hands one. Children, gays, foreigners, the religious, Americans, and anyone else. Then there are those who don't have the stomach to slaughter children so they pray for the success of the ones that do. ...

Is that what all the Muslim people you know well personally have told you?

I am not young-----I have interacted closely with muslims since the age to 14----
(A LONG TIME)----yes---muslims have told me that they OWN huge parts of the world. Ie---HUGE parts of the world are "MUSLIM LAND" from spain ---all the thru ALL OF SOUTH EAST ASIA ----their "god" says so. -----HINDUS----actually have no right to live------because they "worship idols"

And Christians have never said anything ridiculous? Hindus? Buddhists? Jews? Etc?

I have interacted with jews all of my life and with hindus ---ALMOST as long as I have interacted with muslims and with Christians-----all of my life. ----Buddhists--now and then-----Zoroastrians---very little but some. Jains---some. I HAVE NEVER HEARD any of the above save muslims-----CLAIM WIDE OWNERSHIP of the planet earth

We have been told that there are two kinds of Muslims, Moderate ones and Radical ones. That is incorrect. There are radical Muslims who slaughter anything they can get their hands one. Children, gays, foreigners, the religious, Americans, and anyone else. Then there are those who don't have the stomach to slaughter children so they pray for the success of the ones that do. If you don't believe that, then read their book.

So you are essentially claiming all Muslims either slaughter everyone they can or dream of slaughtering everyone they can?

Have you, coyote? have you known significant numbers of muslims WELL---
on the level of -----candid conversation----BEFORE 2001?-----I mean really really candid conversation?

You're loopy.

Once again, is that what all the many Muslim people you personally know very well have told you?
I actually RESEARCHED the faith, it is pretty easy to do and I had briefings in the military from Imams. Islam teaches through Mohammad that it is the driving goal to conquer the entire planet. All people must be Muslim. Before that day happens it is acceptable to have dealings with non believers but any you control will be second and third class citizens forced to pay a tax. It is also acceptable in Islam to LIE to non believers to further the goals of Islam. There are two schools of thought on how to achieve the ultimate goal. One is through conquest, the other is through assimilation.

The Quran teaches Muslims to hate unbelievers. It says the curse of God is on unbelievers and they will burn in eternal hell. The Quran promotes tribalism and war against unbelievers, and says it is all the words of God.
Therefore all Muslims are potential recruits in a war against the rest of us.
the bible says the exact same thing about nonbelievers. no religion has done more killing in its name than christianity
Ok you made a specific claim, now quote for us chapter and verse from the New testament where it says any of that.

You're loopy.

I actually RESEARCHED the faith, it is pretty easy to do and I had briefings in the military from Imams. Islam teaches through Mohammad that it is the driving goal to conquer the entire planet. All people must be Muslim. Before that day happens it is acceptable to have dealings with non believers but any you control will be second and third class citizens forced to pay a tax. It is also acceptable in Islam to LIE to non believers to further the goals of Islam. There are two schools of thought on how to achieve the ultimate goal. One is through conquest, the other is through assimilation.

both methods-----the role of shariah law was to place non muslims at so much of
a legal disadvantage----that the only way to survive is to CONVERT---to islam.
Feel free to ask questions------my husband was born in a shariah shit hole----that his community survived "unconverted" for more than a thousand years -----still amazes me. Lots paid for their persistence and resistence with their lives

on the level of -----candid conversation----BEFORE 2001?-----I mean really really candid conversation?

You going to tell us more stories Rosie?

PS----I learned about islam from muslims------I even visited mosques LONG before 2001--------now it would be silly----muslims know that they are under surveillance. I also read the Koran----more than 45 years ago----at a time when most americns never heard of it. I was just a curious kid-------read the GITA too (much better as far as fine literature goes)

You going to tell us more stories Rosie?

could you explain the connotation of that question, SNOTTY BITCH?. I asked a simple question-------anyone not a SNOTTY BITCH---could answer it----or not a filthy LYING BITCH---LIAR----FILTH!!!!!

irosie always brings up that her husband was born in an Islamic county. She acts like that association makes her some kind of expert on all things muslim.

But she slipped one time and stated that him and his family moved from the muslim country when he was 2 years old.

Some expert....... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

So far we in America have not took revenge on Muslims for the many attacks of the radical ones. I am sure the majority of Muslims do not wish the rest of us harm but how long will that be especially if we keep losing people to this inferior species (ISIS and the other terrorist groups). My fear is that we will begin to see all Muslims as the same and the real war will begin.
Are their any radical Muslim churches in America? I know there are radical Christian churches but they are harmless.

What are the arguments Isis makes to get someone to do such a thing? I mean there's invading Iraq but that can't be it.

And what could a Muslim possibly say to convince someone to convert? What's the elevator pitch?

Forum List

Back