Want your Kids to Learn US History?

College in general rounds out a persons understanding of the real world,
You are SOOOO full of SHIT.

The college teaches NOTHING of the "real world." Kids are in a BUBBLE when they're in college, they're coddled, told they're beautiful, told they're little winners and that there are no losers, told they're all wonderful little leftists and that unicorns jump over the moon and shit rainbows, and that if little boy perverts want to dress up like little girls, and go in the little girls bathroom to take a piss, THAT'S OK, and if some big meanie conservative says something you don't want to hear, well we've got your SAFE PLACE for you with coloring books, play dough and puppies to pet... on and on... kids have no fucking clue about the REAL WORLD when they get out of the LEFTIST INDOCTRINATION CENTERS. They're about as FUCKED UP as they can get.

Last edited:
Homeschool them.

Also, to avoid brainwashing, you might encourage them to take up a trade instead of going to college.... this will save you some money as well....

But doesn't trade school and apprenticeship and Union licensing cost as many years and as much student loan as any college of liberal art degrees?

Homeschool them.

Also, to avoid brainwashing, you might encourage them to take up a trade instead of going to college.... this will save you some money as well....

But doesn't trade school and apprenticeship and Union licensing cost as many years and as much student loan as any college of liberal art degrees?
To be honest I don't know. I know you don't have to pay room and board...and you have something that will make you readily employable.

Homeschool them.

No..and as far as unions that is a very small sector..

Homeschool them.

Some people who home school create bigger idiots than themselves!

I'm hopefully talking to intelligent people. Most morons thrown their kids in any old school and don't care

On this board? ROFLMAO!
Yeah yeah, I know...

Homeschool them.

I'm hopefully talking to intelligent people. Most morons thrown their kids in any old school and don't care

On this board? ROFLMAO!
Yeah yeah, I know...
So is Rocky putting himself on top of the high chair?

Homeschool them.

On this board? ROFLMAO!
Yeah yeah, I know...
Eh ?

On this board? ROFLMAO!
Yeah yeah, I know...
Eh ?
He's learning ya...That he's the smertist and so are you.....(Love blossoms....)

On this board? ROFLMAO!
Yeah yeah, I know...
Eh ?
He's learning ya...That he's the smertist and so are you.....(Love blossoms....)
Ooh didn't even notice his name (Rocky)...

On this board? ROFLMAO!
Yeah yeah, I know...
Eh ?
Not smart, just not a moron

Eh ?
I see, is that an inherent or learned behavior?

I think it's a choice, actually
When did you first notice signs of moranality appearing?

I see, is that an inherent or learned behavior?

I think it's a choice, actually
When did you first notice signs of moranality appearing?
You are such a dope!
Just thought you'd let me know so I know it when I see it..

Homeschool them.

To be honest I don't know. I know you don't have to pay room and board...and you have something that will make you readily employable.

But many licensed electricians and hv installers and plumbers had to make such deals as accepting jobs with no pay until the construction sells. I don't see how their job market would be much better than a graduate job market.

Forum List

Back