Want to vote for Biden now?

Biden is the best solution to four years of lies, misinformation, petty feuds and self admiration

Obama 2.0
Biden would be a disaster for our country. He would be worse than Obama.

We are currently experiencing trump, the father of disaster who wants only to destroy the United States and our liberties and safety. I hope that this state of affairs is the worst that we experience. How could anyone with a brain and values ever have voted for trump?

Biden is the best solution to four years of lies, misinformation, petty feuds and self admiration

Obama 2.0

LMAO Oh and like Obama was great?? He sure wasn't much of a POTUS.

Biden is a bigger liar than anyone I've ever seen. Every time he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it. Hell he outed himself on national television and didn't know that's just what he did.

You backed Hitlery and now back Biden.

Hitlery lost and so will Biden. Enjoy. I sure as hell will.

Obama 2.0

We are currently experiencing trump, the father of disaster who wants only to destroy the United States and our liberties and safety. I hope that this state of affairs is the worst that we experience. How could anyone with a brain and values ever have voted for trump?

LMAO what a load of horse shit.

Fore someone who is a disaster and wants to destroy America he's done a damned good job of making America first.

Before this Chinese Covid crap, UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all over this country. So many they couldn't be filled.

Kinda hard to equate that with a man you say is a disaster and wants to destroy America.

You really should catch a damned clue because you sure don't have one.

The fucking LIB media will NEVER show this.
Biden is a fucking racist from head to toe.
How many 'plantation negroes' are going to vote for 'MASSA' anyway?
What Biden can't do this time is promise a bunch of "free shit" BONOBO never delivered on.
If you loved MJ and you are black I'm sure you'll enjoy this golden nugget:

As two of my very much Republican doctor's have told me in the past two weeks they'd go back and vote for George Bush rather than trump and will vote for Biden. One of the doctor's said yesterday he couldn't figure out how 35% of voters's, referring to trumps base, became so goddamn stupid.

Obama 2.0

It's simple really. Go to your polling place, show ID, go into voting booth and touch the box on the screen next to Donald J Trump. I did it in 2016, it was great.

A vote for rubber stamp Biden is a vote for the Far Left agenda, and if they manage to take the Senate and keep the House then this country is going to take one hard left turn in the next 2 years. First, they'll get rid of the filibuster so they can pass whatever they want in the Senate, which will mean DC will be come the 51st state and retaking the Senate by the GOP will be that much harder. Good bye wall, get ready for big-time bailouts to the mostly blue states and locales, etc. It will be breath-taking IMHO, these guys will not mess around cuz all the Dem moderates are gone or too scared to oppose anything the Far Left wants.
Not even close. Biden is too close to the center for most.
Biden won't be calling the shots. He doesn't even know where he is.

What Biden can't do this time is promise a bunch of "free shit" BONOBO never delivered on.

As two of my very much Republican doctor's have told me in the past two weeks they'd go back and vote for George Bush rather than trump and will vote for Biden. One of the doctor's said yesterday he couldn't figure out how 35% of voters's, referring to trumps base, became so goddamn stupid.

Your two pill pusher's? Is that where you get your barbiturates from "Debbie Downer?"o_O

Is that all you got? Try harder. I am sure that you can come up with video footage of him in more compromising situations. Even if you have to make it up.

Biden is not perfect, but he's light years ahead of tRump.

"light years" doesn't means what you think it means.

Obama 2.0

Biden is a bigger liar than anyone I've ever seen. Every time he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it. Hell he outed himself on national television and didn't know that's just what he did.

The Great Obama was the best President of our generation.

The American people will show how much stable leadership is missed when they elect Biden in November

Isn’t light years a measure of distance?

Obama 2.0

The Great Obama was the best President of our generation.

The American people will show how much stable leadership is missed when they elect Biden in November

LMAO Sure he was. All he did was apologize all over the world and hang his ACA around the necks of the American taxpayers.

He was far from Great and he sure wasn't all that stable. He green crap wasn't good either. Just cost us loads of tax dollars.

Biden is a bigger liar than he was. He puts his foot in his mouth every time he opens it.

If he's your idea of POTUS material then you are one fucked up dude.

True, but if one light year equals 5.88 trillion miles, where Biden would be right now if he's "light years" ahead?

Obama 2.0

And you are still as full of shit as ever.

Trump has been great for people (until the fucking virus....so spare me the stats post the left wing Cuomovirus lockdowns).

True, but if one light year equals 5.88 trillion miles, where Biden would be right now if he's "light years" ahead?

Being 5.88 trillion miles ahead of Trump is not hard to do

Being 5.88 trillion miles ahead of Trump is not hard to do

It sure as hell wasn't hard to do with Obama.

Obama 2.0

And you are still as full of shit as ever.

Trump has been great for people (until the fucking virus....so spare me the stats post the left wing Cuomovirus lockdowns).
Yea.....and Bush was great before he 9-11 attacks

A criss of that magnitude is a measure of your presidency.
Trumps response to COVID has been a disaster

Forum List

Back