Want to speak out at your local school board meetings? Be prepared to goto jail for bucking the agenda.

for "bucking the agenda"? LOL
Yeah, racist critical race theory that reduces and relegates black people to nothing. It's abominable. They tried it in our school district and we got rid of the school board. When the new incoming board arrived, we held a meeting to make sure they had gotten the message. The folks at Loudoun will throw these racist board members out.
When you read the CRT curriculum, what part of it specifically upset you? Link it for us, please so we can read up on it.

Here you go. Enjoy reading this racist crap.

The Progressives are taking us to a very dark place with a bleak future.

Let me get this straight. It’s okay for some people to refuse lawful orders from police but not others?

youre still an idiot liar,,,

these arent lawful orders,, this is corruption and abuse of the people through the children,,

this is why we have a 2nd amendment,,

Ah...another one wanting to go to a school and shoot it up, eh? Inherently violent CRCs.

Did you listen to the video? It's very much a leftist agenda they are there to protest.
they behave like assholes, and were ejected for being assholes. then they decided to trespass, and resist removal. boo hoo
Yeah... JUST LIKE A DEMOCRAT, but now you're all BUTT HURT because it's not a DEMOCRAT DOING IT.

You people and your fucking hypocrisy. You're the most disgusting trash on the planet.
sober up, you whiny little cuck.

don't behave like an asshole, don't get arrested. isn't that what you require of every black person being questioned by the police?

Wrong as usual leftists.
It’s don’t commit a crime don’t get arrested. Speaking up at a school board meeting is not a crime and the school board is not a law authority. They work for us.

Ironically, in the early 1930s, it was the NAZI stormtroopers who used the technique of disrupting meetings with shouting and violence.
again, to suggest your demofks don't do this, you are completely insane. The videos are out there shout down at most every conservative talk. In colleges across the nation. I now know you are completely insane. hilarious.
Ironically, in the early 1930s, it was the NAZI stormtroopers who used the technique of disrupting meetings with shouting and violence.

again, to suggest your demofks don't do this, you are completely insane. The videos are out there shout down at most every conservative talk. In colleges across the nation. I now know you are completely insane. hilarious.
i can do that as well.

Yeah, racist critical race theory that reduces and relegates black people to nothing. It's abominable. They tried it in our school district and we got rid of the school board. When the new incoming board arrived, we held a meeting to make sure they had gotten the message. The folks at Loudoun will throw these racist board members out.
When you read the CRT curriculum, what part of it specifically upset you? Link it for us, please so we can read up on it.

I notice it doesn't just refer to race....it refers to all minorities AND the poor.....I agree that race is a moving social con-struct. For example, in the late 1800s, poor Irish, Polish, and Italian immigrants were not con-sidered "white".

So, with all that I skimmed, what specifically do you disagree with?

CNN and NPR didn’t tell you?

i can do that as well.

Ok, maybe not so ironically........................that CRCs are picking up the stormtrooper banner.

CNN and NPR didn’t tell you?
Can you tell us what part of the CRT curriculum specifically upsets you?

The Western World in the Planetary Game of power is throwing the game away for globalism.. Build Back Better! These parents are fighting back and need to. If we do not use sense our nation is over. I envision tens of millions of newly impoverished at some point. With thousands of new gangs of all backgrounds protecting their local turf. But the Extreme Feminist Prog Women will have the jobs that makes everything several times more expensive then it has to be.
You sound like you are scared of whitey righties losing their position on top.

I notice it doesn't just refer to race....it refers to all minorities AND the poor.....I agree that race is a moving social con-struct. For example, in the late 1800s, poor Irish, Polish, and Italian immigrants were not con-sidered "white".

So, with all that I skimmed, what specifically do you disagree with?
We're supposed to be past all this racial crap. Why do you lefties keep pushing it?

The Western World in the Planetary Game of power is throwing the game away for globalism.. Build Back Better! These parents are fighting back and need to. If we do not use sense our nation is over. I envision tens of millions of newly impoverished at some point. With thousands of new gangs of all backgrounds protecting their local turf. But the Extreme Feminist Prog Women will have the jobs that makes everything several times more expensive then it has to be.
You sound like you are scared of whitey righties losing their position on top.
They aren't on top. Everyone is equal. Propaganda parrot.

Forum List

Back