Want to speak out at your local school board meetings? Be prepared to goto jail for bucking the agenda.

The Progressives are taking us to a very dark place with a bleak future.

Let me get this straight. It’s okay for some people to refuse lawful orders from police but not others?

youre still an idiot liar,,,

these arent lawful orders,, this is corruption and abuse of the people through the children,,

this is why we have a 2nd amendment,,

for "bucking the agenda"? LOL
Yeah, racist critical race theory that reduces and relegates black people to nothing. It's abominable. They tried it in our school district and we got rid of the school board. When the new incoming board arrived, we held a meeting to make sure they had gotten the message. The folks at Loudoun will throw these racist board members out.
When you read the CRT curriculum, what part of it specifically upset you? Link it for us, please so we can read up on it.

Here are some sources that shed a little more light on the heated meeting:

Sounds like it was a circus.

CRCs like them some circus'....they're clowns.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
  • Funny
Reactions: 007
What self respecting male has a tramp stamp?
What self respecting school system teaches HATE WHITEY BULL SHIT?

I honestly don't give a fuck who's standing up against it. At least they have the GUTS TO DO IT.
Show us where CRT is "Hate Whitey" stuff. Point that part out of the curriculum.

It victimized the goddamn Negroes and that causes racial divisiveness.

The Liberals want the Negroes to believe they are victims so that the Liberals can get them all riled up and manipulate them.

Ironically, in the early 1930s, it was the NAZI stormtroopers who used the technique of disrupting meetings with shouting and violence.
again, to suggest your demofks don't do this, you are completely insane. The videos are out there shout down at most every conservative talk. In colleges across the nation. I now know you are completely insane. hilarious.

Forum List

Back