Want to know why the left is pushing INSURRECTION so hard?

Serious how? Other than the obvious there was a protest that turned into a riot and people broke into the capitol building portion. Also how is Donald Trump responsible for what those 1000 idiots decided to do? There were over 50k people at the speech before this happened. Why did such a small percentage pick up on all the coded "invaded the capitol" messaging?
IMO, the majority were there for the rally. They stopped short of attacking the Capital, in fact, several when interviewed talked about being unnerved by the behavior of some of the people and choosing to go home. Let's call those the peaceful protestors. The invaded the Capital were a combination of those who came prepared for that (they brought weapons or items easily converted to weapons) and those idiots who got swept up in the emotion.

Trump knows how to work crowds into a mob, this is mob psychology 101. You don't think breaking into the Capitol, trashing it, attacking police, looking for congress people to attack and attempting to stop the certification of an election is serious?

Screenshot_20220107-161116.png

Ooh Ooh Mr Kotter!

The plan was to delay the certification past 1/6 so Trump could declare marital law and nullify the election. Trump only called them off when it became obvious the plan was failing.

The "insurrectionists?" Fodder. Sheep staked out to be eaten.

So in your head if the certification of the electoral votes doesn't take place (which is mostly ceremonial) on that day Joe Biden wasn't elected? That they wouldn't have just certified the votes the next day or next week and he's inaugurated on Jan 20 whether it's the huge public spectacle we made inaugurations or just in the Oval? That doesn't stand up to reason.

IMO, the majority were there for the rally. They stopped short of attacking the Capital, in fact, several when interviewed talked about being unnerved by the behavior of some of the people and choosing to go home. Let's call those the peaceful protestors. The invaded the Capital were a combination of those who came prepared for that (they brought weapons or items easily converted to weapons) and those idiots who got swept up in the emotion.

Trump knows how to work crowds into a mob, this is mob psychology 101. You don't think breaking into the Capitol, trashing it, attacking police, looking for congress people to attack and attempting to stop the certification of an election is serious?
So no, you don't have a reason that it's serious other than the obvious reason I had already stated?

And you don't get to just assume facts not in evidence. There is zero evidence that Trumps speech was some coded message to get people to break into the capitol. Quote me the passage from the transcript of the coded messages he used. I'll wait.

It appears that they think Trump would win in 2024 and an obscure 14th amendment trick would prevent him from holding office.

Because they have nothing else but failures and Dictates across the country that have the people pissed at them. So all they have is to say TRUMP.

Yes, it was. It was just incompetent. An insurrection doesn't have to succeed to be one. Frankly, it should serve as a warning.
Again what's the reasonable path to this group assuming the reins of power? There has to be some way for them to topple the Government for your to say they were trying to topple the Government.

Me running into cityhall tmw and declaring myself mayor, doesnt actually make me the mayor.

If that's true I honestly think DeSantis is a better candidate than Trump. He can pick up his policies without all the extra baggage that many people have to hold their nose about when they vote for him.
I certainly agree, especially inasmuch as he is much more likeable as a person and far more articulate in expressing his views.

Of course we know that the propaganda division of the Demagogue party will go into overdrive to come up with SOMETHING and so Msnbc, CNN, the NY times and the rest of the party apparatus will be busy making him sound like the second coming of Atilla the Hun.

No. It's because we feel January 6th was pretty damn serious and so did a lot of you guys for the first few days. Then the partisan divide opened up again.
What was "serious" was the six months of the filthy ass Negroes looting, burning, murdering, rioting and destroying in over 200 American cities.

Moon Bats seem to forget that.

The only thing he is a danger to is the feelings of those like you.
No, he’s proven to have no respect for the constitution. Otherwise he wouldn’t have tried to circumvent the votes in order to maintain his power.

Forum List

Back