Want to know what's really in Biden's $1.7 trillion Omnibus bill? You will be be sickened and disgusted

Yes he did

When will he switch parties or is the GOP cursed with him along with Romney and company?
He's no fan of ours! Yes, you're cursed with him, and so are we! He's been a crooked scheming rear end to us Dems..... Maybe that's why Rs have kept him??? :)

This is what the corrupt duopoly gives you and yet most American idiots still vote for either democrats or republicans

Signed off and you would have made excuse after excuse just like with the 7.8 trillion in debt he did sign off on.

The biggest part being pandemic response. What did you want him to do, tell you to go fuck yoursef?

Christ, you liberals shitwads are pathetic.

The biggest part being pandemic response. What did you want him to do, tell you to go fuck yoursef?

Christ, you liberals shitwads are pathetic.

Me? You are the one excusing 7.8 trillion in debt. Not me.

He's no fan of ours! Yes, you're cursed with him, and so are we! He's been a crooked scheming rear end to us Dems..... Maybe that's why Rs have kept him??? :)
The entire world is cursed with the likes of McConnel and the democrat party, even if you think the democrat party is swell.

The entire world is cursed with the likes of McConnel and the democrat party, even if you think the democrat party is swell.
I don't think the democratic party is swell.... They have more than their share of issues....

I just view them as less deceitful and crooked than Trump and his Republicans in office....

It's no wonder they have to think of ways to steal more money. They're wasting most of what they take already.

We could abolish 40% of gov't. personnel and programs and not even notice.

They (most of them) are thieves.

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
That's been proven with every .gov shutdown that has taken place.

Anyone that has worked for the .gov can tell you the same thing. They don't need half the people they have.

I don't think the democratic party is swell.... They have more than their share of issues....

I just view them as less deceitful and crooked than Trump and his Republicans in office....
Like I said, you think they are swell, just good enough to vote for.

LOL.

deflect.jpg

Trump has not been in office for two fuckin' years. Eggs will be $8.00 a dozen by the time Tater and his RINO friends have finished having their way with the producing public.

Forum List

Back