Want to know what's really in Biden's $1.7 trillion Omnibus bill? You will be be sickened and disgusted

McConnell said it was an awesome bill....?

Link?

That's not what he said on the floor ...
Perhaps you can provide us with more information.

Then perhaps you could explain how you feel Senator McConnell's opinion may, or may not, help you better accept the terms of the Bill.
Basically ... Why did you even post that?

Last edited:
So you are taking your information from biased source and you can't point to it on a document...

This is one of differences between proper sources and crap..

Proper sources? LMAO

When the gov't. tells you they are sending billions to Ukraine, do you believe them?

Do you question the source?

All sources are "biased" one way or the other. Do we brush it all off.

Like I said, you think they are swell, just good enough to vote for.

LOL.
Good enough to keep the more crooked, lying Rs, out of office....

You must believe the Republicans are swell, good enough to vote for.... Isn't that how it works in your world?

I've never in my life met or seen a perpetual liar like Trump....he gives me the heebie jeebies! I can't get beyond the chronic lying.... God won't let me! :eek:

Signed off and you would have made excuse after excuse just like with the 7.8 trillion in debt he did sign off on.
There is actual stuff in it to work on the underlying stuff that Trump broke so their will be less demand on the border...

Trump created the mess on the border but like much of the GOP and Trump, they will take no responsibility for their actions...

Like who could know that reducing security aid to Latin American countries would make them less stable and create more refugees and asylum seekers? How could anyone see that coming?

There is actual stuff in it to work on the underlying stuff that Trump broke so their will be less demand on the border...

Trump created the mess on the border but like much of the GOP and Trump, they will take no responsibility for their actions...

Like who could know that reducing security aid to Latin American countries would make them less stable and create more refugees and asylum seekers? How could anyone see that coming?

No, Trump did not create the mess. Trump did nothing to fix it but neither is anyone.

You must believe the Republicans are swell, good enough to vote for.... Isn't that how it works in your world?

I've never in my life met or seen a perpetual liar like Trump....he gives me the heebie jeebies! I can't get beyond the chronic lying.... God won't let me! :eek:

Do you have your ears tuned in when *biden speaks?

Like what ... What is the "stuff" you are talking about?
What is the underlying "stuff" Former President Trump broke?
How does the "stuff" that fixes the "stuff" reduce demand at our borders?

The following is a Twitter thread reader app that summarizes what's in the bill, from those who are taking the time to read it.

"My team and I are reading through the omnibus bill today - all $1.7 trillion and 4,155 pages of it.

Follow along for some of the most egregious provisions in the bill..."

Thread by @RepDanBishop on Thread Reader App
I love how they talk about enhancing border technology - so they can easier apprehend illegals in order to give them free medical care, food, lodging, transportation, etc. We need to quit with the mentality of apprehending these people after they are already in our country and stop them from entering illegally in the first place. Once they are over the border they have already won.

OIP.NCDdiksx9Uml7-tfQ-Iy8QHaEK

Like who could know that reducing security aid to Latin American countries would make them less stable and create more refugees and asylum seekers?

How does giving money to the only entity that could be responsible for a legitimate asylum claim ...
Somehow reduce the number of asylum seekers?

Asylum does not simply apply to anyone born in a shitty country ... :thup:

It needs to stop. Somehow some way it needs to stop

As long as we keep voting the same parties/people back into office they have no reason to stop it.

Remember, members of Congress get reelected at a greater than 90% rate.

McConnel is the Republican and I obviously don't think he is swell enough to vote for, but logic and reading comprehension are not available for democrat voters.

1671321713655-png.739556

Forum List

Back