Wanna' See "The Boss"?

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
Bruce Springsteen has recently announced dates for his 2023 world tour.

I can't imagine who's going to go, though. Ticket prices, from Ticketmaster, are going as high as $5,000 for a floor seat. The proverbial "nosebleed" seats are selling for a grand.

Bruce Springsteen Fans Furious As Concert Tickets Explode Under Greedy Pricing Scheme

Springsteen's shows are, of course, legendary; often going on for well over three hours. But five grand? I don't think so. It hardly fits that the very people he sings about; those hard-working, blue collar guys, will be among the last ones able to afford a ticket to see him play...

I saw Springteen & the E Street Band back in '78 & the ticket was maybe $10, he put on a great show. Good old days.

Bruce Springsteen has recently announced dates for his 2023 world tour.

I can't imagine who's going to go, though. Ticket prices, from Ticketmaster, are going as high as $5,000 for a floor seat. The proverbial "nosebleed" seats are selling for a grand.

Bruce Springsteen Fans Furious As Concert Tickets Explode Under Greedy Pricing Scheme

Springsteen's shows are, of course, legendary; often going on for well over three hours. But five grand? I don't think so. It hardly fits that the very people he sings about; those hard-working, blue collar guys, will be among the last ones able to afford a ticket to see him play...
I might pay the price and get an upper deck seat,never was too crazy about him so I would go just so I could say I git to see him for thst lone reason.

Forum List

Back