Wanna See A Real Democrat?

First....I never lie.

That's why your side ran their recent candidate as god, Jesus and the messiah...

Pretty amazing, in the same post.

This is a psychosis.

Then she'll pull out a couple of quotes and extrapolate them out to the whole party.

Let this be a cautionary tale, folks. Surrender to a hardcore ideology - on either end - and you surrender your critical thinking capacities, your honesty and your shame.
STFU fence up the ass Mac! It's time to pick a side: America, or take down America!
I chose my side of the fence long ago: I'm against blind ideological fundamentalism.

Five (5) words there. It ain't that complicated. True story.

Last edited:
First....I never lie.

That's why your side ran their recent candidate as god, Jesus and the messiah...

This is a psychosis.

Then she'll pull out a couple of quotes and extrapolate them out to the whole party.

Let this be a cautionary tale, folks. Surrender to a hardcore ideology - on either end - and you surrender your critical thinking capacities, your honesty and your shame.

By now, everyone know that lies are your stock in trade.

You've suggested that I've lied when I said your side ran their recent candidate as god, Jesus and the messiah....

Watch how I use you to prove I never lie.....

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher's I Pledge Video - YouTube

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.
    ... Newsweek has named Obama "god of all things" on its cover.
    SOURCE: Times of India (November 20, 2010).

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”
    The Gospel According to Apostle Barack, by Barbara A. Thompson.

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

“Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’”
Barbara Walters admits ‘we’ thought Obama was ‘the next messiah’

1593431641196.png

In your face....booooyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

STFU fence up the ass Mac! It's time to pick a side: America, or take down America!
I chose my side of the fence long ago: I'm against ideological fundamentalism.

It ain't that complicated. True story.

It is very complicated. All ideologies TEND toward
fundamentalism-------just as

Zur Entropiebilanz der Zellvermehrung what evah da hell dat means

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

You've suggested that I've lied when I said your side ran their recent candidate as god, Jesus and the messiah....

1. The Hollywood celebrities pledge Go to 3:54:"I pledge to be a servant to our president and all mankind." Creepy?

2. Time's Nancy Gibbs who opened this week's cover story bycomparing Obama with Jesus:“Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope...” In the November 17 issue.

3. Chris Matthews: "If you're in [a room] with Obama,you feel the spirit moving."Book Monitor (Current Edition)

4. “Obama seemedthe political equivalent of a rainbow — a sudden preternatural event inspiring awe and ecstasy....” Time’s Joe Klein, October 23, 2006 cover story, "Why Barack Obama Could Be the Next President."

5. NBC’s Matt Lauer noted that “people” have called Obama “ ‘The Savior,’ ‘The Messiah,’ ‘The Messenger of Change,’“ Today Show, NBC, October 20, 2008.

6. The New York Time’s Judith Warner reported, “Many women- not too surprisingly – were dreaming about sex with the president [Obama]”.http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com...t-a-president/
    “…the Obamas are not just a beacon of hope, inspiration and“demigodlikeness,”Ibid.

7. David Cordero, 24, made the sculpture for his senior show after noticing all the attention Obama has received: "All of this is a response to what I've been witnessing and hearing, this idea that Barack is sort ofa potential saviorthat might come and absolve the country of all its sins," Cordero said.Sculpture of Obama as Jesuscauses stir - politics - Decision '08 - Barack Obama News - msnbc.com

8. . In its November 22, 2010 issue, Obama has been shown by Newsweek on its cover page with multiple arms balancing several policy issues while raising his left leg mimickingthe cosmic dance of the Hindu deity; considered a manifestation of Lord Shiva.

9. “I haven’t seen a politician get this kind ofwalk-on-watercoverage since Colin Powell a dozen years ago flirted with making a run for the White House,” said Washington Post media critic Howard Kurtz on Meet the Press in February 2007

10. Samantha Fennell, formerly an associate publisher of Elle, wrote on the magazine’s website a month later: “When I attended my second “Obama Live” fund-raiser last week at New York City’s Grand Hyatt, . . . I was on my feet as Senator Obama entered the room. Fate had blessed me in this moment. . . . In a moment of divine intervention,he saw me,…”

11.Filmmaker Spike Lee, predicting an Obama victory, implicitly compared the candidate with Christ: “You’ll have to measure time by ‘Before Obama’ and ‘After Obama.’ . . .

12. Jesse Jackson, Jr. called Obama’s securing the Democratic nomination “so extraordinary thatanother chapter could be added to the Bibleto chronicle its significance.”

13. . Louis Farrakhan went one better, according to the website WorldNetDaily: “Barack has captured the youth. . . . That’s a sign.When the Messiah speaks,the youth will hear, andthe Messiah is absolutely speaking.

14. His followers needed to re-elect him to a second term, so that he could continue to accomplish the promises he made, thus, realizing his vision of America as a more perfect political union or“heaven here on earth.”

15. "Does it not feel as ifsome special hand is guiding Obama on his journey, I mean, as he has said, the utter improbability of it all?"
    -- Daily Kos

16"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . .He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . .. Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."
    - Ezra Klein

17. "Obama has the capacity to summon heroic forces from the spiritual depths of ordinary citizens and to unleash therefrom a symphonic chorus of unique creative acts whose common purpose is to tame the soul and alleviate the great challenges facing mankind."
    -- Gerald Campbell

18."We're here to evolve to a higher plane . . . he is an evolved leader . . . [he] has an ear for eloquence and a Tongue dipped in the Unvarnished Truth."
    -- Oprah Winfrey

19. “I would characterize the Senate race as being a race where Obama was, let’s say, blessed and highly favored. That’s not routine. There’s something else going on. I think that Obama, his election to the Senate, was divinely ordered. . . . I know that that was God’s plan."
    -- Bill Rush

20. "This is bigger than Kennedy. . . .This is the New Testament."| "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."
    -- Chris Matthews

Newsweek editor Evan Thomas said President Obama is "sort of God" in a way that's "standing above the country." Transcript below.

"CHRIS MATTHEWS (HOST):Evan Thomas is editor at large for Newsweek magazine. Evan, you remember 1984. It wasn't 100 years ago. Reagan and World War II and the sense of us as the good guys in the world, how are we doing?
EVAN THOMAS: Well, we were the good guys in 1984, it felt that way. It hasn't felt that way in recent years. So Obama's had, really, a different task We're seen too often as the bad guys. And he, he has a very different job from ... Reagan was all about America, and you talked about it. Obama is - we are above that now. We're not just parochial, we're not just chauvinistic, we're not just provincial. We stand for something, I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."

View attachment 356676

I'm sure that's all very interesting.

Your particular pathology is fascinating.

At my age many of my opinions were formed many decades ago. As for the Democrats, one of those notions formed long ago was the thought of its operation and thinking of the corrupt labor union leadership of the 1960's.

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

View attachment 356676

Don't wipe the egg off your face.....it's an improvement.

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

View attachment 356676

Okie dokie!

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

View attachment 356676

Okie dokie!

Write soon......I like smackin' you around.

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

as you have.
Clumsy deflection noted.

I doubt that you are able to note the meaningful stuff.

The Democrat party has become a domestic terrorist group bent on the fundamental transformation neo-communist takeover of America.

Being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis.
Do you realize that your commie line has been used for decades against Dems. It’s an old weak and lazy Argument
and yet still true.

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

View attachment 356676

coool it chic-----there are lots of HERO WORSHIPPERS ----especially amongst women for good looking guys----JFK got it too

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

View attachment 356676

you failed, chic. Hyperbole is the stuff of which poetry is made

1. Remember this, from grade school?
Diogenes of Sinope (c. 404-323 BCE) was a Greek Cynic philosopher best known for holding a lantern (or candle) to the faces of the citizens of Athens claiming he was searching for an honest man
View attachment 356335

2. Looking for an honest, pro-America, unbiased Democrat, today, would leave Diogenes in the dark.

3. Here's why:
"MARXISTS AND EXTREME RADICALS SEEK TO TAKE OVER THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
  • DNC chairman Tom Perez said Democratic Socialists of America member Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez “represents the future of our party.”
  • DSA chapter chairs have agreed that “communism is good.”
  • One DSA caucus calls its members “revolutionary Marxists.”
A far-left group behind rising Democratic star Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is rife with Marxists and other far-left radicals.
The Democratic Socialists of America (DSA), which includes Ocasio-Cortez, is creeping its way into the mainstream of American politics.

What Perez didn’t mention is that the group behind “the future” of the Democratic Party is teeming with radicals openly dedicated to dismantling and overturning the economic and social foundations of the United States."
Marxists And Extreme Radicals Seek To Take Over The Democratic Party

4. But wait!!!
I found one!!!!

The Democrat DA in the state whose name means "Red Man," .....

“This is Not Seattle – We’re Not Putting Up with This Lawlessness Here” – Oklahoma Judge Charges Protesters with Terrorism, Rioting and Assault
By Jim Hoft
Published June 28, 2020 at 7:58am
Several Black Lives Matter protesters were arrested and charged with terrorism, rioting and assault following the violent protests in Oklahoma City following the death of George Floyd.

Oklahoma County District Attorney David Prater told the rioters, “This is not Seattle. We’re not putting up with this lawlessness here.”

5. You will not be able to find even a handful of such law abiding Democrats if you search nation wide.
The function of the current Democrat Party is to separate the wheat from the chaff, and see that the chaff gets elected.

DA Prater notwithstanding, no American can vote Democrat.

And yet tens of millions of so-called American Christians will vote democrat, will vote for Biden for the very simple reason: they hate Donald Trump. Wearing their blinders so tightly those democrat voters, those average citizens who live next door, will only realize they have also cast their votes for the destroyers and destruction of American civilization after it is far too late to reverse course of our nation's slide down into the abyss. For simple and thoughtless hatred of one man fully half our fellow countrymen and Christian brothers and sisters will abet the final downfall of America. Talk about putting self before God and country. Sickening. Shameful. As un-American as one can get.

Yup!

I keep tellin' ya,' nighty........the end is near.
I have a family member training at Fort Benning right now.
The government school system is the equivalent on the other side....turning out trained social justice warriors who hate America.

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

America has weathered a lot worse and it will weather this as well. And it will weather you as well just as soon as we get rid of the hateful abomination called Rump.

Here's the alternative:
The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.

See if you recognize the similarity in this Margaret Mead, anthropologist, quote: The natives are superficially agreeable, but they go in for cannibalism, headhunting, infanticide, incest, avoidance and joking relationships, and biting lice in half with their teeth.

One wonders, if she were still alive, what her views of this Democrat Party would be.

Democrats are running against racism. I guess that really angers you.

Republicans want to tell woman what go do with their own bodies. Why do you want a bunch of old white men to control your vagina?

Where do Democrats support infanticide - Oh wait, you are lying again because you are too stupid to understand what a certain governor said?

Illegals don't vote. Why would a person hiding from the government try to register with them to vote. Your lie is so stupid.

Every single thing you believe is the very opposite of the facts.
The only racism is anti-white racism.
This, the result of the work of Democrats and their apologists.

BLM rioters shout 'Beat up every white person!' and 'Black power!'

"Shoot the white folks!!"

“BLM Leader: We'll 'Burn' the System Down If U.S. Won't Give Us What We Want”
https://www.newsweek.com/blm-leader-well-burn-system-down-if-us-wont-give-us-what-we-want-1513422

“We are Trained Marxists,” says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors
“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China."

"We are Trained Marxists," says BLM Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors - Back to Jerusalem

“We are trained Marxists,” Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors said, during an interview with Real News Network, further adding to the parallels between her movement and the rise of Mao Zedong’s Marxist movement in China. Marxism is important for Christians to understand, because it...

backtojerusalem.com

NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’ Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times writer Nikole Hannah-Jones once penned a polemical letter to her college newspaper denouncing the white race as "barbaric."
"The white race is the biggest murderer, rapist, pillager, and thief of the modern world," she wrote in a 1995 letter published in the Notre Dame Observer, according to a report by the Federalist. She added that white Europeans "committed genocide … in their greed and insatiable desire to destroy every non-white culture." NYT Pulitzer Prize Winner: White Race ‘Barbaric’

“NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

More and more, it seems Democrats are proving to be exactly who many conservatives always thought they were.

Offering a disturbingly divisive message Monday to mark the Martin Luther King Jr. national holiday, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams let newcomers know that they are not welcome in New York City, according to the New York Post.

White newcomers from the nation’s heartland, of course — as those coming illegally from south of the border continue to receive a warm embrace in the sanctuary city. NYC official promotes division on MLK Day, tells white people ‘go back to Iowa’ in fear-mongering speech

"With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

… Mr. Perez is a dedicated Social Justice Warrior, a key enforcer of the Obama administration’s anti-white programswhen serving in key positions in the Justice Department and the Department of Labor across almost all of the eight Obama years."
With Thomas Perez As DNC Chairthing, Democrats Go Full Anti-White

That is roaches that need exterminated. This will bring a resurgence of the klan. Buh bye, ghetto roaches.
Easiest way to stop this is cut off EBT. That way they can't eat, and they won't work, so let them starve!
I'm serious as a heart attack on that. Stop feeding these sub-human non-working pieces of shit!
Whoever thought it was a good idea to give drains on society free food needs kicked in the ass yesterday!

That is roaches that need exterminated. This will bring a resurgence of the klan. Buh bye, ghetto roaches.
Easiest way to stop this is cut off EBT. That way they can't eat, and they won't work, so let them starve!
I'm serious as a heart attack on that. Stop feeding these sub-human non-working pieces of shit!
Whoever thought it was a good idea to give drains on society free food needs kicked in the ass yesterday!
spot on.

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

-- Daily Kos

- Ezra Klein

-- Gerald Campbell

-- Oprah Winfrey

-- Bill Rush

-- Chris Matthews

View attachment 356676

you failed, chic. Hyperbole is the stuff of which poetry is made

Get lost.

The Democrat party has become a domestic terrorist group bent on the fundamental transformation neo-communist takeover of America.

Being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis.
Do you realize that your commie line has been used for decades against Dems. It’s an old weak and lazy Argument

How is the Democrat Party not more aligned with communism today, than it was decades ago?

If you are a true Democrat, a little introspective and soul-searching would be a good idea right now. This is not your father's Democrat Party, nor is it the party of JFK and FDR.
I’m not a Dem, I have zero love for political parties. They are both corrupt and dishonest entities.... as are the partisan hyperbolic posters that you see in this thread

If you're not aligned with the Democrat party and appear to me to be pretty liberal, who would represent you? Most all third-parties typical Democrats go for are even farther to the left than the Democrat party: SPUSA, CPUSA, Green Party, etc.

By the same token, most libertarian parties are even farther to the right than the GOP.
Im an Entrepreneur, small gov, low tax, personal and social liberty guy. But I do feel strongly about civil rights and protecting the environment. I’d be an independent. I don’t like what political parties do to our system. There is no long a need. They just fester corruption

Funny thing is I’m more on the conservative side when it comes to policy than progressive. I’m more liberal on social issues

Then you won't be voting for this:

The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism, socialism, infanticide, opposition to free speech, substituting illegal alien voters for the American citizenry, and anti-Semitism… the knuckle-dragging, atavistic pagan party.
That statement is a hyperbolic lie so of course I won’t be voting for those things but I’m sure as hell voting for Biden who isn’t running on that crap you just laid out.

First....I never lie.

Second......adults vote for policies, not persons.

That's why your side ran their recent candidate as god, Jesus and the messiah, and we do no such thing.

If you vote Democrat, this is what you support:
Every policy that you just laid at as full blown support from the Dems is false. That’s a lie. You can’t show any of those as part of their platform. You just have spin and hyperbole.

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

Gah, I can't even get my weedeater bcuz mah broham has it, and ain't up yet, grrr!
Not all of us play the robotic team sport game. No we don’t need to pick a side and defend it at all costs. America was founded on dissent and challenging authority to find a better way. The goal is to evolve in a way that we can develop ideas And policy civilly... Trump is taking us backwards

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

Gah, I can't even get my weedeater bcuz mah broham has it, and ain't up yet, grrr!
Not all of us play the robotic team sport game. No we don’t need to pick a side and defend it at all costs. America was founded on dissent and challenging authority to find a better way. The goal is to evolve in a way that we can develop ideas And policy civilly... Trump is taking us backwards
How so, cupcake?
1 more Q: Did you ever play "Red Rover"?
I was a Red Rover tactics master!
Pick the fat kid that can run! Yes!:yes_text12:

First....I never lie.

This is a psychosis.

Orangemanbad.

nothing new huh?

Forum List

Back