Wanna See A Real Democrat?

McCarthy was right. The evidence these last 50 years is quite clear, and nothing you say can change that.

You people are no different than your 20th Century European and Chinese predecessors.

You didn't win them, and you won't win now.

Did you pay for being brainwashed, or are you perennially in denial, or completely ignorant?

McCarthy was a drunk, and Trump is an incarnate of McCarthy sans alcohol. Both sought power by dividing our people and destroying the lives of those who oppose them; history will note their infamy.

I can save you a significant amount of time: it is unnecessary for you to prove yourself a fool each day.......folks have a memory.

Senator McCarthy was an American hero.

Senator Joe McCarthy confronted government officials concealing communist involvement and excessively lax security with regards to Communists in sensitive U.S. Government posts. In many cases he was on target, with over 81 of the names he gave the Tydings committee resulting in resignations or movement of security risks. Given that over 200 of the spies uncovered in the Venona decrypts were never identified, we can only speculate as to the national security impact of removing Communists from key DoD and State Dept posts.

Arthur Herman, author of "Joseph McCarthy: Reexamining the Life and Legacy of America's Most Hated Senator," says that the accuracy of McCarthy's charges "was no longer a matter of debate," that they are "now accepted as fact."

And The New York Post's Eric Fettmann has noted: "growing historical evidence underscores that, whatever his rhetorical and investigative excesses - and they were substantial - McCarthy was a lot closer to the truth about Communism than were his foes."

"...destroying the lives of those who oppose them; "

Watch how deftly I plug your pie hole with a simple challenge.

Name any non-communist or non-supporters of communism, whose life Senator McCarthy destroyed.

Go to hell, that's the place for you and other damn liars!

I can't......Satan has an order of protection against me.

Notice how deftly I plug your pie hole with a simple challenge.

Name any non-communist or non-supporters of communism, whose life Senator McCarthy destroyed.

One comes to mind and there were a lot more whose lives came to a dead end for at least 10 years. One that comes to mind was Cliff Roberson. I know from living in that ear that he was one of the ones that McCarthy went after hard. Yet, there is zero mention of it on the Internet. He was a hugely bankable Leading Man Actor and back then, the Studios protected their assets with a vengence including manipulation of the press so it's no wonder that it's just not mentioned. But if you take note, there is a huge gap from the end of WWII and 1955 in his work. He couldn't even get a job on TV much less Film or Stage. In 1955 when McCarthy was winding down, his career took off like a shot. Others of less talent or notoriety weren't so lucky.

"...he was one of the ones that McCarthy went after hard. Yet, there is zero mention of it on the Internet. "

You could have claimed Mickey Mouse,.....with an equivalent amount of documentation.

I think you're full of ......baloney.

Senator Joe McCarthy confronted government officials concealing communist involvement and excessively lax security with regards to Communists in sensitive U.S. Government posts. In many cases he was on target, with over 81 of the names he gave the Tydings committee resulting in resignations or movement of security risks. Given that over 200 of the spies uncovered in the Venona decrypts were never identified, we can only speculate as to the national security impact of removing Communists from key DoD and State Dept posts.

He had nothing to do with Hollywood.

Please disregard anything posted to support Sen. McCarthy, and anything posted by PoliticalChic. The more she*(?) posts, them the least credible she(?) becomes; only the most biddable fools eat up her(?) bullshit.

*I use the ? as to her(?) gender because she(?) might be a programmed creation of Kim Jon-un. She(?) might be nothing more than a floppy disc.

Wow, she really beat the snot out of you.

It didn't do a thing to me. Didn't lay a glove on me. I produced facts. The questions demanded during the McCarthy Trials, I would have answered the same way they did and spent the next year in prison as well. And I would like to believe that MOST Americans would as well. The Senate tried to rectify it's shame but much of the damage was done. I use Cliff Robertson as an example because it hurt him from 1947 to 1955 just when his career should have been building the strongest. But in 1955, after the 2nd Red Scare was addressed, it started to blossom. He was a success in spite of the 2nd Red Scare. Others weren't so lucky.

"It didn't do a thing to me. Didn't lay a glove on me. I produced facts."

Now you're lying.

Every reader will see you blamed SENATOR McCarty, and every case of blackballing related to the HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES.

I find it, and you, disgusting, how easily you resort to lies when you've been taken to the woodshed.

Two facts revealed: McCarthy had nothing to do with the case you claimed he did,

.....and you are a low-life scummy liar.

Get lost.

I have you know I have friends in low places.

And sometimes I have been scummy

As for your last statement, it bring to mind a child's rant

McCarthy was right. The evidence these last 50 years is quite clear, and nothing you say can change that.

You people are no different than your 20th Century European and Chinese predecessors.

You didn't win them, and you won't win now.

Did you pay for being brainwashed, or are you perennially in denial, or completely ignorant?

McCarthy was a drunk, and Trump is an incarnate of McCarthy sans alcohol. Both sought power by dividing our people and destroying the lives of those who oppose them; history will note their infamy.

I can save you a significant amount of time: it is unnecessary for you to prove yourself a fool each day.......folks have a memory.

Senator McCarthy was an American hero.

Arthur Herman, author of "Joseph McCarthy: Reexamining the Life and Legacy of America's Most Hated Senator," says that the accuracy of McCarthy's charges "was no longer a matter of debate," that they are "now accepted as fact."

And The New York Post's Eric Fettmann has noted: "growing historical evidence underscores that, whatever his rhetorical and investigative excesses - and they were substantial - McCarthy was a lot closer to the truth about Communism than were his foes."

Watch how deftly I plug your pie hole with a simple challenge.

Go to hell, that's the place for you and other damn liars!

I can't......Satan has an order of protection against me.

Notice how deftly I plug your pie hole with a simple challenge.

One comes to mind and there were a lot more whose lives came to a dead end for at least 10 years. One that comes to mind was Cliff Roberson. I know from living in that ear that he was one of the ones that McCarthy went after hard. Yet, there is zero mention of it on the Internet. He was a hugely bankable Leading Man Actor and back then, the Studios protected their assets with a vengence including manipulation of the press so it's no wonder that it's just not mentioned. But if you take note, there is a huge gap from the end of WWII and 1955 in his work. He couldn't even get a job on TV much less Film or Stage. In 1955 when McCarthy was winding down, his career took off like a shot. Others of less talent or notoriety weren't so lucky.

"...he was one of the ones that McCarthy went after hard. Yet, there is zero mention of it on the Internet. "

You could have claimed Mickey Mouse,.....with an equivalent amount of documentation.

I think you're full of ......baloney.

He had nothing to do with Hollywood.

Please disregard anything posted to support Sen. McCarthy, and anything posted by PoliticalChic. The more she*(?) posts, them the least credible she(?) becomes; only the most biddable fools eat up her(?) bullshit.

*I use the ? as to her(?) gender because she(?) might be a programmed creation of Kim Jon-un. She(?) might be nothing more than a floppy disc.

Wow, she really beat the snot out of you.

It didn't do a thing to me. Didn't lay a glove on me. I produced facts. The questions demanded during the McCarthy Trials, I would have answered the same way they did and spent the next year in prison as well. And I would like to believe that MOST Americans would as well. The Senate tried to rectify it's shame but much of the damage was done. I use Cliff Robertson as an example because it hurt him from 1947 to 1955

:auiqs.jpg:

His work record says otherwise. Where do you get this stuff?

By compiling many sources and living a very long life. His filmology is a good start. Look it up. Cliff Robertson has a complete dead spell from 1947 to 1955. No TV, no Films, No Plays.

Wrong.

The Democrat party has become a domestic terrorist group bent on the fundamental transformation neo-communist takeover of America.

Being an American and voting for Democrats is like being a jew and voting for nazis.

Now.......what's going on here?????

If you are Satan.......how can you turn your back on your spawn, the Democrat Party????

Obama 'look-alike' cast as Satan causes stir

View attachment 356338

'Fess up, Beezzzz!!!
I BELIEVE he's not REALLY Satan.............................Most likely just a Satan wannabe.

Remember when they made a movie about Obama, and changed his name to Damien Thorn....?

View attachment 356340

"Student Invokes Satan To Drive Conservative Group From Campus
Student activists are demanding that a Texas public university remove a conservative group from campus and have even invoked satanic witch rituals to aid the campaign.
A former UNT student posted a picture of items for a "hex" with "intentions of misfortune" against YCT leader Kelly Neidert. Anna Katz, a recent graduate of UNT, tweeted a picture of a drawing of a goat captioned "the devil" and a cauldron.

"I think that is a demonstration of pure evil," Neidert told the Washington Free Beacon. "It's not cute, it shouldn't be a trend, that's actually evil. Considering the card said ‘the devil' on it … we shouldn't be interacting with anything that has something to do with him."

1594390339533.png

Forum List

Back