Wanna Bet these aren't Christians??

Chechnya should just get their country back imho....

is there oil there and that's why Russia wants to hold on to it?

disclaimer
(I did not read allie's post yet on it)

Don't worry, all you need to know is liberals did it.

Liberals do love violence.

Particularly if they can blame it on dead Christians.

Are you kdding me? Stop being such a partisan hack, both sides have extremists that like violence, please stop acting like it is just liberals.
That's Allie you're asking to behave rationally. Good luck!

very civil, we predicted the behavior of the libruls and you didn't disappoint.. suck it up.

do you see any fucktard liberals condemning this act??

Are you fucking kidding me right now Willow? I haven't even ever been to Russia and Xeno just posted they are muslim, you fucking idiot.

You are trying to make these people's death into a political issue, and you look quite immature doing so.

ge a clue fucktard,, it is political,, these terrorists want independence from russia.. hellllllllllllo.

So now you are trying to go back to Russia? You are an idiot Willow.
Your little thread was never about Russia, it was just vessel to attack liberals. If this was really about Russia, you would have posted the article and maybe talked about Russia to begin with. Instead you went right to bashing non christians and liberals.

Are you fucking kidding me right now Willow? I haven't even ever been to Russia and Xeno just posted they are muslim, you fucking idiot.

You are trying to make these people's death into a political issue, and you look quite immature doing so.

Luissa, you sound like a child. It IS a political issue. Chechnya and Russia have been at each other's throats for ages, and they're exceedingly bloody about it.
First Chechnya War

I sound like a child? :lol: :lol: You are hilarious!!!

You guys are trying to blame liberals for this, and you are calling me a child? :lol:
Get a fucking clue, and look in the mirror Allie.

agree!

Are you kdding me? Stop being such a partisan hack, both sides have extremists that like violence, please stop acting like it is just liberals.

very civil, we predicted the behavior of the libruls and you didn't disappoint.. suck it up.

:lol: Coming from the person to call someone a name in this thread, that is hilarious.

ge a clue fucktard,, it is political,, these terrorists want independence from russia.. hellllllllllllo.

Your little thread was never about Russia, it was just vessel to attack liberals. If this was really about Russia, you would have posted the article and maybe talked about Russia to begin with. Instead you went right to bashing non christians and liberals.

But did you really expect more from willow? :lol: NOT ME! this is her *m /o!

Luissa, you sound like a child. It IS a political issue. Chechnya and Russia have been at each other's throats for ages, and they're exceedingly bloody about it.
First Chechnya War

You guys are trying to blame liberals for this, and you are calling me a child? :lol:

agree!

Er..I never tried to blame liberals for this, Luissa.

But you're an idiot if you think it isn't "political". And Care is an idiot for chiming in. Kindly read up and then if you would, please apologize for bringing the group iq of this site down.

you libtards had a chance to condemn "homicide" bombers, but you didn't you started immediately with bashing Christians, that's on you, not me.. suck it up..

Here is the first post where someone was not civil.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...a-bet-these-arent-christians.html#post2152235

And here is the first mention of McVeigh.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...a-bet-these-arent-christians.html#post2152167

Wow! Both by Willow, this thread was SOOOO about Russia.:cuckoo:

I'm leaving this thread before Shogun shows up and requests we all jello wrestle it out.

you libtards are too fucking stupid to even realize your shit has been tossed back into your faces.. all week long bitching and condemnation fro the left because the right did not dennounce violence, and now, here today you had your chance to show us what you are made of,, and you didn't disappoint. hypocrisy,, in all it's glory..

agree!

Er..I never tried to blame liberals for this, Luissa.

But you're an idiot if you think it isn't "political". And Care is an idiot for chiming in. Kindly read up and then if you would, please apologize for bringing the group iq of this site down.

:lol: Okay Paritsan Hack! This thread was NEVER about Russia, it was all about liberal bashing. Why don't YOU keep up.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...a-bet-these-arent-christians.html#post2152265

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...a-bet-these-arent-christians.html#post2152235

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...a-bet-these-arent-christians.html#post2152167

you did not dennounce these acts of violence..

you libtards had a chance to condemn "homicide" bombers, but you didn't you started immediately with bashing Christians, that's on you, not me.. suck it up..

are you nuts?

YOU started this...YOU made up your thread title and YOU brought up Mcvey...

you are one sick puppy, to try to spin this on to liberals....but i expect it from you....so all is well and good on my front...:lol:

And, in furthur news Tim McVeigh is still dead. Dead is dead.
McVeigh was Christian, I believe.

McVeigh faces day of reckoning | World news | The Guardian

In his letter, McVeigh said he was an agnostic but that he would "improvise, adapt and overcome", if it turned out there was an afterlife. "If I'm going to hell," he wrote, "I'm gonna have a lot of company." His body is to be cremated and his ashes scattered in a secret location.

are you nuts?

YOU started this...YOU made up your thread title and YOU brought up Mcvey...

you are one sick puppy, to try to spin this on to liberals....but i expect it from you....so all is well and good on my front...:lol:

get a clue, your shit has been tossed right back into your face.

you did not dennounce these acts of violence..

Why should I have to? They were not liberals, and I am not muslim, you idiot.

But did you really expect more from willow? :lol: NOT ME! this is her *mo!

Ammo?

Do you mean "M.O."

Modus Operendi

: a method of procedure; especially : a distinct pattern or method of operation that indicates or suggests the work of a single criminal in more than one crime

****I don't really meant to be an a-hole, but if I ever make this sort of mistake, I hope to god I do it on an message board and someone tells me.***

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back