Wanna Bet these aren't Christians??

Homicide Bombers Kill 38 on Moscow Subway

MOSCOW -- Two female homicide bombers blew themselves up on Moscow's subway system as it was jam-packed with rush-hour passengers Monday, killing at least 38 people and wounding 102, officials said.

FOXNews.com - Homicide Bombers Kill 38 on Moscow Subway
I'm willing to bet they are Caucasian.

they are the same mofo's who killed all the school children.. liberals love violence, not a single one here has condemned it.not one.
Have you condemmed it? It seems you are using it to place bets.

Liberals do love violence.

Particularly if they can blame it on dead Christians.

Are you kdding me? Stop being such a partisan hack, both sides have extremists that like violence, please stop acting like it is just liberals.

do you see any fucktard liberals condemning this act??

Are you fucking kidding me right now Willow? I haven't even ever been to Russia and Xeno just posted they are muslim, you fucking idiot.

You are trying to make these people's death into a political issue, and you look quite immature doing so.

They summoned McVeigh in order to avoid condemning terrorism, and to justify Christian-bashing. It's a time-honored tradition.

Are you kdding me? Stop being such a partisan hack, both sides have extremists that like violence, please stop acting like it is just liberals.

Are you fucking kidding me right now Willow? I haven't even ever been to Russia and Xeno just posted they are muslim, you fucking idiot.

You are trying to make these people's death into a political issue, and you look quite immature doing so.

Luissa, you sound like a child. It IS a political issue. Chechnya and Russia have been at each other's throats for ages, and they're exceedingly bloody about it.
First Chechnya War

They summoned McVeigh in order to avoid condemning terrorism, and to justify Christian-bashing. It's a time-honored tradition.

So it is alright to bash liberals, but it isn't alright to bash christians?

Allie and WIllow, meet kettle.

The Russians have had several terror attacks by Chechens the last decade.

I can remember at least three, another train bombing in moscow, a botched takeover of a movie house also in Moscow, and the Beslan massacre when they killed a lot of kids.

Luissa, you sound like a child. It IS a political issue. Chechnya and Russia have been at each other's throats for ages, and they're exceedingly bloody about it.
First Chechnya War

I sound like a child? :lol: :lol: You are hilarious!!!

You guys are trying to blame liberals for this, and you are calling me a child? :lol:
Get a fucking clue, and look in the mirror Allie.

Chechnya should just get their country back imho....

is there oil there and that's why Russia wants to hold on to it?

disclaimer
(I did not read allie's post yet on it)

ge a clue fucktard,, it is political,, these terrorists want independence from russia.. hellllllllllllo.

Forum List

Back