walmart trains staff in crt

I read what it's about, in fact on a leftist site. Would you like me to post it so you can read it for yourself? Telling me that I didn't research it as if you did. You lying leftists pull that shit all the time here. I know more what it's about than you do.
Yea post your bullshit Ray and let's see if it is just more right wing bullshit.

They are also there to reflect our history.
No they are not.
Some did and some didn't. Back then it was a divided issue, sort of like abortion today.
Even the folks who owned slaves knew it was wrong, didn't have a damn thing to do with the time. Hell folks knew murder was wrong in those days and you were punished for it just like you are today, so save that weak ass argument.
That's why we had a civil war.
Is it?
And in 150 years or so, people will look back on the Democrat party as murderers and sadistic demons from hell, not that I'd disagree with them.
Slavery was here before the Democrat Party, so they will look back at Southern whites as the murderous, sadistic devils they were.
If you can't follow along, in 150 years from now, they will be using their standards to judge us today, just like you are using our standards today to judge people way back then.
People in that day judged them as evil.

CRT should include education about the false accusation that all people with a certain skin color are racist.

Point out the racism and where it teaches black folks to hate white folks.

Why should I waste my time? Read it yourself which you didn't do.

You leftists think everybody is as stupid as you are. I posted the site, you made an additional post after that, and in three minutes, you post this. You didn't even look at it. There is no possible way for you to have read it in less than three minutes.

Even the folks who owned slaves knew it was wrong, didn't have a damn thing to do with the time. Hell folks knew murder was wrong in those days and you were punished for it just like you are today, so save that weak ass argument.

You really like making up bullshit as you go along, don't you. If slave owners thought it was wrong, why did they buy slaves? And if you say they didn't realize it until later, why didn't they free them on their own.

Slavery was here before the Democrat Party, so they will look back at Southern whites as the murderous, sadistic devils they were.

Yes, all Democrats who fought to keep the slaves.

Point out the racism and where it teaches black folks to hate white folks.
Not the point 'brutha'....It teaches kids segregation by claiming that one's skin color or race is inexorably attached to their place in society after all the death, blood and treasure this country has lost in an effort to stamp out the very thing they say still exists. Picking on a society's obvious historical pain is a typical Marxist tactic.

Last edited:
Why should I waste my time? Read it yourself which you didn't do.

You leftists think everybody is as stupid as you are. I posted the site, you made an additional post after that, and in three minutes, you post this. You didn't even look at it. There is no possible way for you to have read it in less than three minutes.
You dumbass I don't need to read it because I already know what CRT is, your dumbass claims it teaches black folks to hate whites and that it is racist, so point it out for us. It is pretty obvious you haven't read it.

You dumbass I don't need to read it because I already know what CRT is, your dumbass claims it teaches black folks to hate whites and that it is racist, so point it out for us. It is pretty obvious you haven't read it.

I know you blacks are known for being lazy, but you asked for my source and it's up to you to read it--not me.

Next time you ask for a source I'm going to tell you to shove it. I'm not wasting time posting things you are not even going to bother with. This is the second time you asked for a source, I gave it to you, and your worthless lazy ass wants me to read it for you. Did you ever have a job in your life? If you say yes, I'd find that hard to believe given your laziness on a political forum.

I know you blacks are known for being lazy, but you asked for my source and it's up to you to read it--not me.

Next time you ask for a source I'm going to tell you to shove it. I'm not wasting time posting things you are not even going to bother with. This is the second time you asked for a source, I gave it to you, and your worthless lazy ass wants me to read it for you. Did you ever have a job in your life? If you say yes, I'd find that hard to believe given your laziness on a political forum.
Wow. Now I believe you really don't like black people. Is that correct?

Wow. Now I believe you really don't like black people. Is that correct?
Lazy people have created the world's greatest time saving inventions. It may have been a compliment......chill Bro.

"Most people have heard about famous inventions like the light bulb, the cotton gin and the iPhone. But there are countless other, often overlooked inventions that make our daily lives easier. Among the creative innovators behind these devices are African American inventors. From the traffic light to the ironing board, see a list of products that have sprung from the minds of Black inventors."

Last edited:
Lazy people have created the world's greatest time saving inventions. It may have been a compliment......chill Bro.

"Most people have heard about famous inventions like the light bulb, the cotton gin and the iPhone. But there are countless other, often overlooked inventions that make our daily lives easier. Among the creative innovators behind these devices are African American inventors. From the traffic light to the ironing board, see a list of products that have sprung from the minds of Black inventors."
What are you attempting to tell me? Lazy people r00l? Fucking pass, dude. Still don't see how race applys..

Forum List

Back