walmart trains staff in crt

Employers are afraid not to hire black applicants. They also fear having to fire inept black workers as well.
It’s sort of a Catch 22 : employers are forced to hire a marginal black applicant over a more qualified white one, and then when the black person proves unable to do the job, the employer is afraid to fire them.

That’s it. I’m never setting foot in another Walmart. i don’t shop at anti-white racist stores.
Why is it that white people work for Walmart if no white people are allowed in Walmart stores? I work in Bentonville, Arkansas and I see a lot of white folks who work for Walmart and with Walmart...

Why is it that white people work for Walmart if no white people are allowed in Walmart stores? I work in Bentonville, Arkansas and I see a lot of white folks who work for Walmart and with Walmart...
Excuuuuse me…..are you some eager to come up with your ridiculous leftist comeback that you didn’t read my comment. I didn’t say white people aren’t ALLOWED to shop there. I said that I no longer will, as Walmart has said that people of my race are the enemy and they will be biased against us.

Same reason I wouldn’t shop in a store owned by Farrakhan.

Excuuuuse me…..are you some eager to come up with your ridiculous leftist comeback that you didn’t read my comment. I didn’t say white people aren’t ALLOWED to shop there. I said that I no longer will, as Walmart has said that people of my race are the enemy and they will be biased against us.

Same reason I wouldn’t shop in a store owned by Farrakhan.
Show me the quote where Walmart said you are the enemy of the nation. Walmart is biased and always has been biased they are humans just like you and your bias. Farrakhan never owned a chain of stores.

Show me the quote where Walmart said you are the enemy of the nation. Walmart is biased and always has been biased they are humans just like you and your bias. Farrakhan never owned a chain of stores.
They said this a nation of white systemic racism, which means that when everything is equal - or even if not - they will favor blacks over whites. I don’t shop at stores where I am viewed as less worthy or deserving because of my skin color.

As far as Farrakhan, how dumb are you? That was a hypothetical.

It’s sort of a Catch 22 : employers are forced to hire a marginal black applicant over a more qualified white one, and then when the black person proves unable to do the job, the employer is afraid to fire them.

I've seen it at my job. I'd go to a place for a pickup and the black guy is moving so slow it's amazing he gets anything done. I ask his coworkers why he still has a job, and they tell me the employer is afraid to fire them.

On the flip side of that coin is before I retired, I seen companies replace their nearly all white crew with blacks. While in general blacks don't work as good as whites, they will work for less money. Where they live the cost of living is lower so they can afford to make less and still survive. In short the blacks are undercutting whites in pay, and that brings down wages.

I don't know what it's like now with this labor shortage.

I've seen it at my job. I'd go to a place for a pickup and the black guy is moving so slow it's amazing he gets anything done. I ask his coworkers why he still has a job, and they tell me the employer is afraid to fire them.

On the flip side of that coin is before I retired, I seen companies replace their nearly all white crew with blacks. While in general blacks don't work as good as whites, they will work for less money. Where they live the cost of living is lower so they can afford to make less and still survive. In short the blacks are undercutting whites in pay, and that brings down wages.

I don't know what it's like now with this labor shortage.
I saw it when I moved. The black “helper” was as slow as molasses, and the entire project probably would have been faster without him. When I remarked to the head guy that I’m surprised he still has his job, he shrugged and said there was nothing they can do about him. A white guy would have been fired long ago.

I saw it when I moved. The black “helper” was as slow as molasses, and the entire project probably would have been faster without him. When I remarked to the head guy that I’m surprised he still has his job, he shrugged and said there was nothing they can do about him. A white guy would have been fired long ago.

Whites are better workers than blacks, but blacks will work cheaper. Hispanic workers are harder workers than whites, and they'll work even cheaper than blacks. That's why this inflow of immigrants is the greatest threat to blacks, they just don't know it yet.

Whites are better workers than blacks, but blacks will work cheaper. Hispanic workers are harder workers than whites, and they'll work even cheaper than blacks. That's why this inflow of immigrants is the greatest threat to blacks, they just don't know it yet.
They’ll find out. The problem is that Dems want to keep all this welfare-without-work going, but that will stop once Republicans take control. Then they’ll be forced to get a job, and find they can’t compete against Hispanics.

That's some stupid shit. Do they fear firing inept white workers?
Of course not. Whites can’t sue for racism.

I’ve worked in a variety of places over my 40 year-career, and here in the DC area, there were always plenty of black employees.

And of course there were incompetent employees - black and white both - and I can recall quite a number being terminated. NEVER can I recall a black being fired. Only whites.

Of course not. Whites can’t sue for racism.

I’ve worked in a variety of places over my 40 year-career, and here in the DC area, there were always plenty of black employees.

And of course there were incompetent employees - black and white both - and I can recall quite a number being terminated. NEVER can I recall a black being fired. Only whites.
Here we go folks, another lying right wing racist. Last folks are the last hired and first fired.

According to Walmarts latest company demographic report:

Research Summary. Using a database of 30 million profiles, Zippia estimates demographics and statistics for Walmart. Our estimates are verified against BLS, Census, and current job openings data for accuracy. After extensive research and analysis, Zippia's data science team found that:

• Walmart has 2,300,000 employees.
  • 55% of Walmart employees are women, while 45% are men.
  • The most common ethnicity at Walmart is White (63%), followed by Hispanic or Latino (15%) and Black or African American (13%).
  • 15% of Walmart employees are Hispanic or Latino.
  • 13% of Walmart employees are Black or African American.
  • The average employee at Walmart makes $31,618 per year.
  • Walmart employees are most likely to be members of the republican party.
  • On average, employees at Walmart stay with the company for 3.3 years.

Source:Walmart Number of Employees, Statistics, Diversity, Demographics, and Facts - Zippia

Obviously, according to the numbers, if Walmart is demonstrating any favoritism towards any particular demographic it is not Black people. Interestingly, in their survey they left out the fact that 75% of their middle and upper management staff is White, and about 8.5% is Black.

According to Walmarts latest company demographic report:

Research Summary. Using a database of 30 million profiles, Zippia estimates demographics and statistics for Walmart. Our estimates are verified against BLS, Census, and current job openings data for accuracy. After extensive research and analysis, Zippia's data science team found that:

• Walmart has 2,300,000 employees.
  • 55% of Walmart employees are women, while 45% are men.
  • The most common ethnicity at Walmart is White (63%), followed by Hispanic or Latino (15%) and Black or African American (13%).
  • 15% of Walmart employees are Hispanic or Latino.
  • 13% of Walmart employees are Black or African American.
  • The average employee at Walmart makes $31,618 per year.
  • Walmart employees are most likely to be members of the republican party.
  • On average, employees at Walmart stay with the company for 3.3 years.

Source:Walmart Number of Employees, Statistics, Diversity, Demographics, and Facts - Zippia

Obviously, according to the numbers, if Walmart is demonstrating any favoritism towards any particular demographic it is not Black people. Interestingly, in their survey they left out the fact that 75% of their middle and upper management staff is White, and about 8.5% is Black.
True that and I have never known a black person to be a beneficiary of the Walton estate worth several billion.

Forum List

Back