walmart trains staff in crt

Show me ONE K-12 school that CRT is taught as part of the school curriculum. Show us just ONE.
And even if a K-12 school taught CRT, there’s nothing ‘wrong’ with it.

CRT does not hold that all whites are ‘racist,’ CRT is not ‘anti-white,’ and it does not teach students to ‘hate’ whites – such nonsense are ridiculous rightwing lies.

CRT does not hold that all whites are ‘racist,’ CRT is not ‘anti-white,’ and it does not teach students to ‘hate’ whites – such nonsense are ridiculous rightwing lies.

Why don't you try reading what it's about. Need a link? I have one for you to read, and it's even a left-leaning article.

What they teach is all the made up bullshit by Democrats is going on with blacks today. Discrimination in schools, colleges, work, our justice system. It's all happening because of the white devil. Wake up. Nobody wants their kids being brainwashed. It's been very successful for the Communist party in the past but people are sick of it and fighting back. We need to battle you people and send you back to the Soviet Union.

No you gave me some bullshit, it didn't answer the question.

It answered your first question which you didn't even address. You asked how are commies are denying the KKK was Democrat, and I told you. They are ripping down statues of confederate solders which supported their cause because they do want to erase history. They don't want it in public, in schools or in history books.

There are many ways CRT is racist.

It teaches that all whites are oppressors.

It's based solely on shin color and nothing else. That's wrong.............right????!!!!!
and thart white people were born evil and are in human. total racisum.

it sure does.

It answered your first question which you didn't even address. You asked how are commies are denying the KKK was Democrat, and I told you.
Taking down statues and monuments is not denying anything, you want to honor men who don't deserve it.
They are ripping down statues of confederate solders which supported their cause because they do want to erase history. They don't want it in public, in schools or in history books.
Explain ding dong how taking down a statue or monument of racist and traitors is erasing history. In Germany you don't see statues of Hitler or Nazis and we still seem to know their history pretty well. It's just a weak ass cop out.

Taking down statues and monuments is not denying anything, you want to honor men who don't deserve it.

LOL

1635252007832.png

Forum List

Back