walmart trains staff in crt

You need to stop clamoring about what happened over 200 years ago, and pay attention to what has been happening over the past 57 years, and continuing now >> ie. racist discrimination against whites, of which blacks are the beneficiaries.

If you cared about social/racial justice, you would push for reparations$$$ for white victims of Affirmative Action.
How is that protectionist when the biggest beneficiary of AA has been WHITE WOMEN. This country was set up by white men for white men.

That is the lie that we were told for decades, but we know it is a lie.
Nope. You just can't accept facts
vfqmeJZ.png

Last edited:
You need to stop clamoring about what happened over 200 years ago, and pay attention to what has been happening over the past 57 years, and continuing now >> ie. racist discrimination against whites, of which blacks are the beneficiaries.

If you cared about social/racial justice, you would push for reparations$$$ for white victims of Affirmative Action.
blacks do not deserve no reporations

How is that protectionist when the biggest beneficiary of AA has been WHITE WOMEN. This country was set up by white men for white men.
I'm having to contemplate how any times I have smashed this "WHITE WOMEN" false notion to bits. OK. Ho hum. Now for the 25th ?time >>
I have posted time and time again how white women are NOT the biggest beneficiaries of AA, The number of white women discriminated against vs the number benefitting from AA, is about 1000 to 1.

And maybe you don't know what the words daughters and wives means, huh ? Could that be the problem here, superdumb ?
That is the lie that we were told for decades, but we know it is a lie.
Who discovered electricity and made it usable ? Who invented electric lights ? TV ?Radio ? Computers ? Automobiles ? Trains ? Airplanes ? Nuclear physics ? The gas laws ? Periodic table ? Violins ? Mandolins ? Guitars ? Vaccine ? Modern surgery (while Africans relied on witch doctors). I could list these all day long and it's white people who invented all these things, while Africans were living a prehistoric existence.

I folks were living in palaces when you were in Europe living in caves, see you gave us the history books and you wrote what you wanted us to believe.
Where are the ruins of those palaces? Surely at least some physical evidence would remain. After all, the civilizations in Thailand, Mexico, Peru, Italy and Greece left plenty of evidence that has survived.

I'm having to contemplate how any times I have smashed this "WHITE WOMEN" false notion to bits. OK. Ho hum. Now for the 25th ?time >>
I have posted time and time again how white women are NOT the biggest beneficiaries of AA, The number of white women discriminated against vs the number benefitting from AA, is about 1000 to 1.

And maybe you don't know what the words daughters and wives means, huh ? Could that be the problem here, superdumb ?
Now let's flip that stupid ass analogy, how many black folks do you think have been discriminated against as compared to how many have benefitted from AA? The majority of black folks don't benefit from AA. Hell it doesn't even help the folks it was designed to help.
Who discovered electricity and made it usable ? Who invented electric lights ? TV ?Radio ? Computers ? Automobiles ? Trains ? Airplanes ? Nuclear physics ? The gas laws ? Periodic table ? Violins ? Mandolins ? Guitars ? Vaccine ? Modern surgery (while Africans relied on witch doctors). I could list these all day long and it's white people who invented all these things, while Africans were living a prehistoric existence.
You really need to go back and study some History instead of His-Story, you would really be surprised. I will just leave you with this tidbit, go and see who was the first doctor to perform an open heart surgery.

Now let's flip that stupid ass analogy, how many black folks do you think have been discriminated against as compared to how many have benefitted from AA? The majority of black folks don't benefit from AA. Hell it doesn't even help the folks it was designed to help.

Employers are afraid not to hire black applicants. They also fear having to fire inept black workers as well.

Looks like we can add WalMart to the lunacy fringe, regarding critical race theory. Walmart has launched a critical race theory training program that denounces the United States as a “white supremacy system” and teaches white, hourly wage employees that they are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority.”

And they actually thought we would keep on shopping there in light of this abomination ?

I just cancelled my subscription with them ($12.95/month) for their delivery service. I will no longer be billed for that, nor will I EVER shop there again. I started a new subscription with Publix for home delivery, and I occasionally will shop in the store (which a better quality store to shop in anyway). I would encourage anyone who shops at Walmart to immediately cease doing that, and shift to another store for shopping.
That’s it. I’m never setting foot in another Walmart. i don’t shop at anti-white racist stores.

Forum List

Back