Walmart Is Raising Wages And Giving Bonuses, Citing Tax Cuts (Every Democrat Voted Against This)

The Trump Tax Cuts are doing wonders for businesses and the working American people. It's a shame Democrats have no sympathy for the working taxpayers but have empathy for the mooching illegals and negroes on welfare, or better known as their pets.

Walmart is raising wages and giving bonuses, citing tax cuts

Walmart to raise its starting wage to $11, give some employees bonuses following tax bill passage

A call out to help those who handed Walmart hundreds of millions of dollars.

Tell me why a company that ranked 11th in highest profits, could not afford to do this without the tax cut.
You do know a tax cut means, letting the company keep more of it's own money? You're an idiot.

$11 x 40 = $440 a week x 52 = $22,880 a year.

Wow! That's a lot of money.

And leave them with joke healthcare.

Walmart Health Insurance Could Leave A Really Sick Worker Broke

Even many thousands of full-time workers employed by the company could find that a single serious illness or hospitalization could break them financially with deductibles and out-of-pocket expenses high enough to consume much of a year's earnings.

Republicans see over a million people getting fukked and what do they think about that?

5322-1513817758-9c64a08f00191818dc2aebb13b2ffa91.gif
Are you slamming Obama care, that was supposed to solve everything. Thank for finally admitting it's a failure.

The Trump Tax Cuts are doing wonders for businesses and the working American people. It's a shame Democrats have no sympathy for the working taxpayers but have empathy for the mooching illegals and negroes on welfare, or better known as their pets.

Walmart to raise its starting wage to $11, give some employees bonuses following tax bill passage
The Walton family is America's richest, worth some $140 billion between them and longtime fixtures of the Forbes 400 list thanks to their approximate 50% ownership of Walmart, the world's largest retailer.

They could EASILY give starting workers 20$ an hour and still be disgustingly rich....I truly wish Walmart would crash and burn and mom and pop stores make a comeback

A call out to help those who handed Walmart hundreds of millions of dollars.

Tell me why a company that ranked 11th in highest profits, could not afford to do this without the tax cut.
Look, commie. Nobody "handed" Walmart anything. They agreed to plunder Walmart's money to a lesser degree. Quit talking like all Walmart's money is the property of the U.S. Government. Nothing makes me prepared to take up arms in outright rebellion like that attitude.

Walmart doesn't have to do JACK SHIT with its money, with or without the tax cut. This is common place bullshit from you Alinsky commies. NO good deed goes unpunished.

You on the left can’t stand it. Instead of applauding each such announcement, you realize your base shrinks even more. So I understand your apparent dismay that such a thing could be happening.

You on the left can’t stand it. Instead of applauding each such announcement, you realize your base shrinks even more. So I understand your apparent dismay that such a thing could be happening.

Did Senator-elect Roy Moore tell you to say that? Or was it Governor Ed Gillespie?

Yes,let’s damage the lives of the working class, because you are envious of the Walton’s wealth.

The Walton family is America's richest, worth some $140 billion between them and longtime fixtures of the Forbes 400 list thanks to their approximate 50% ownership of Walmart, the world's largest retailer.

They could EASILY give starting workers 20$ an hour and still be disgustingly rich....I truly wish Walmart would crash and burn and mom and pop stores make a comeback

Yes,let’s damage the lives of the working class, because you are envious of the Walton’s wealth.

LOL working class? They are living BELOW the poverty level! What the fuck you want me to do congratulate this DISGUSTING family for throwing crumbs to its overworked and underpaid workers?

Forum List

Back