Tax cuts didn't benefit U.S. workers, they just made rich companies richer

Next year when you do your taxes, think many will not be so impressed with the 18 % that working people gained next to the 82% gain given to the wealthy, as the results will show every inch given will be taken back in the next few years if we continue on this path.
I used to be in the poor range but that was a while ago. Now I am in the top 5% ,why can't You? Oh yeah , you are victims of liberalism and too stupid to work yourself into wealth. I can't feel sorry for stupid people who rely on someone else to take care of you...

Corporations ain't your enemy lefties. By the beginning of February about 2 million workers had received bonuses from at least 130 companies. Other corporations used the corporate tax reduction to expand and hire more workers. It's only been about 15 months or so of the Trump administration and business is booming. What did we get from Hussein's stagnant eight years besides golden parachutes for executives in dying solar companies and the laughable "cash for clunkers" scheme?

Corporations ain't your enemy lefties. By the beginning of February about 2 million workers had received bonuses from at least 130 companies. Other corporations used the corporate tax reduction to expand and hire more workers. It's only been about 15 months or so of the Trump administration and business is booming. What did we get from Hussein's stagnant eight years besides golden parachutes for executives in dying solar companies and the laughable "cash for clunkers" scheme?

MORON...First of all this scam was pulled off by BORROWING billions...Read, Comprehend, Learn

Companies that announced big bonuses after GOP tax cut are now ...

Companies that announced big bonuses after GOP tax cut are now laying off their workers

Layoffs Coming for Thousands of AT&T Employees - Channel Partners

www.channelpartnersonline.com/.../layoffs-coming-for-thousands-of-att-employees/

GE Is Laying Off 12,000 People From Its Power Business | Fortune

fortune.com › Tech › GE

Layoffs | Fortune

fortune.com/tag/layoffs/

12 Employers That Have Laid Off the Most Workers This Year | Money

time.com › Careers › Jobs

MORON...First of all this scam was pulled off by BORROWING billions...Read, Comprehend, Learn

Companies that announced big bonuses after GOP tax cut are now ...

Companies that announced big bonuses after GOP tax cut are now laying off their workers

Layoffs Coming for Thousands of AT&T Employees - Channel Partners

www.channelpartnersonline.com/.../layoffs-coming-for-thousands-of-att-employees/

GE Is Laying Off 12,000 People From Its Power Business | Fortune

fortune.com › Tech › GE

Layoffs | Fortune

fortune.com/tag/layoffs/

12 Employers That Have Laid Off the Most Workers This Year | Money

time.com › Careers › Jobs
Lather rinse repeat.

Working class Americans have trillions of dollars invested in corporations that received the tax cut. Working class Americans own these corporations. Hence the cut in corporate taxes directly benefit millions of working class Americans. I know the leftards hate it when I point this out, too bad.

10's of millions more working class Americans have their retirement savings invested in these corporations, they own the corporations.

Working class Americans have trillions of dollars invested in corporations that received the tax cut. Working class Americans own these corporations. Hence the cut in corporate taxes directly benefit millions of working class Americans. I know the leftards hate it when I point this out, too bad.

STOP watching Hannity for all your "economic knowledge"

More than half of Americans, 52 percent, are currently NOT investing in the stock market—either by buying individual stocks or mutual funds, or through a retirement account such as a 401(k) or IRA, according to a new Bankrate.com survey

STOP watching Hannity for all your "economic knowledge"

More than half of Americans, 52 percent, are currently NOT investing in the stock market—either by buying individual stocks or mutual funds, or through a retirement account such as a 401(k) or IRA, according to a new Bankrate.com survey

Nearly half are :itsok: do you ever write a post that doesn't get mocked?

Forum List

Back