#WalkAway Founder: Democrats Are Jumping Ship Over Kavanaugh Smear [VIDEO]

Oh no!!!! It’s true!! Dems are jumping ship!! It’s really gonna be huge. Only the border wall will be taller than this red wave!

Pay attention now, please.

Watch the head moron spin if the market doesn’t recover quickly. You know what he will say? He will say that the markets are reacting to the prospect of the Dems regaining control of the house.

Bank on it, idiots.

I don't know what made you dream up that. The market will come back; it always does. Knee jerk reactions are often not long lived. People will wait until it gets low enough to buy in. Then it shoots right back up.

Buy low--sell high.

Is that why the POTUS called HIS Fed Chairman “crazy”?

Watch the head moron

Bank on it, idiots.

Finished at the head of your class I see

Hmmmmmm. Nope. Somewhere in the middle. I was having way too much fun to reach my full potential.

rolling eyes.gif

Oh no!!!! It’s true!! Dems are jumping ship!! It’s really gonna be huge. Only the border wall will be taller than this red wave!

Pay attention now, please.

Watch the head moron spin if the market doesn’t recover quickly. You know what he will say? He will say that the markets are reacting to the prospect of the Dems regaining control of the house.

Bank on it, idiots.

I don't know what made you dream up that. The market will come back; it always does. Knee jerk reactions are often not long lived. People will wait until it gets low enough to buy in. Then it shoots right back up.

Buy low--sell high.

Is that why the POTUS called HIS Fed Chairman “crazy”?

In case you haven't noticed, he calls a lot of people a lot of things. LOL!

#WALKAWAY FOUNDER: DEMOCRATS ARE JUMPING SHIP OVER KAVANAUGH

"Brandon Straka, the openly gay former Democrat behind the recent movement to #Walkaway from liberalism says he has seen an uptick in the number of people who say they’re ‘walking away’ from the Democratic party.

He says hundreds of people have reached out to him since the Justice Brett Kavanaugh battlestarted, and he began receiving more video testimonials and messages from people who say they will now vote Republican because of the smear campaign launched against Kavanaugh."

Damn, they didn't see THAT coming!

:abgg2q.jpg:

'BOOMERANG!'

Bwuhahahaha........

My guess is that for every person that says they're walking away, there's probably 4 or 5 more that are walking away and saying nothing about it. I really think there's a lot of folks who were turned off by the screaming and hollering prog activists and by the "in your face" treatment of Repubs and Cons at restaurants and other public places. There's a lot of hate and anger being directed at the GOP by the Dems and that doesn't play well with Independents, especially women. And I think the Left isn't going to get the turnout they want from the young people and minorities either, so while they'll probably do well in their blue states they might be disappointed at the results in the red and purple states.

#WALKAWAY FOUNDER: DEMOCRATS ARE JUMPING SHIP OVER KAVANAUGH

"Brandon Straka, the openly gay former Democrat behind the recent movement to #Walkaway from liberalism says he has seen an uptick in the number of people who say they’re ‘walking away’ from the Democratic party.

He says hundreds of people have reached out to him since the Justice Brett Kavanaugh battlestarted, and he began receiving more video testimonials and messages from people who say they will now vote Republican because of the smear campaign launched against Kavanaugh."

Damn, they didn't see THAT coming!

:abgg2q.jpg:

'BOOMERANG!'

Bwuhahahaha........

My guess is that for every person that says they're walking away, there's probably 4 or 5 more that are walking away and saying nothing about it. I really think there's a lot of folks who were turned off by the screaming and hollering prog activists and by the "in your face" treatment of Repubs and Cons at restaurants and other public places. There's a lot of hate and anger being directed at the GOP by the Dems and that doesn't play well with Independents, especially women. And I think the Left isn't going to get the turnout they want from the young people and minorities either, so while they'll probably do well in their blue states they might be disappointed at the results in the red and purple states.
Yep women who are sexually assaulted seem to take it pretty seriously...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BxAB&usg=AOvVaw1CuBoOAmij2bjvRetkkbiC&ampcf=1

Kavanaugh hired all females for his law clerks. And they look hot. Even better than the four women he had at the Federal level.
Lucky him.

I can see why. I registered Republican a month before the fiasco, because I've had it to here with the left. Unless it's Ben Franklin himself, a democrat may never receive my vote again. It's nothing personal, it's the party, and this is no party.

I can see why. I registered Republican a month before the fiasco, because I've had it to here with the left. Unless it's Ben Franklin himself, a democrat may never receive my vote again. It's nothing personal, it's the party, and this is no party.
Actually it's because you started watching b******* GOP propaganda and are ignorant.

Forum List

Back