#WalkAway Founder: Democrats Are Jumping Ship Over Kavanaugh Smear [VIDEO]

#WALKAWAY FOUNDER: DEMOCRATS ARE JUMPING SHIP OVER KAVANAUGH

"Brandon Straka, the openly gay former Democrat behind the recent movement to #Walkaway from liberalism says he has seen an uptick in the number of people who say they’re ‘walking away’ from the Democratic party.

He says hundreds of people have reached out to him since the Justice Brett Kavanaugh battlestarted, and he began receiving more video testimonials and messages from people who say they will now vote Republican because of the smear campaign launched against Kavanaugh."

Damn, they didn't see THAT coming!

:abgg2q.jpg:

'BOOMERANG!'

Bwuhahahaha........

#WalkAway Founder: Democrats Are Jumping Ship Over Kavanaugh Smear [VIDEO]

My guess is that for every person that says they're walking away, there's probably 4 or 5 more that are walking away and saying nothing about it. I really think there's a lot of folks who were turned off by the screaming and hollering prog activists and by the "in your face" treatment of Repubs and Cons at restaurants and other public places. There's a lot of hate and anger being directed at the GOP by the Dems and that doesn't play well with Independents, especially women. And I think the Left isn't going to get the turnout they want from the young people and minorities either, so while they'll probably do well in their blue states they might be disappointed at the results in the red and purple states.

Who in their right mind sees those unemployed clowns banging at the SC door scratching like animals wanting to go pee and say "I want to be on the side with those people!"

They can't hide their obsession of power. They will kill anybody that gets in the way if they can get away with it. The first thing they are promising (if elected) is to impeach Trump and Kavanaugh for doing nothing but being against them.

These are Communists and Dictators we are taking about here. They don't believe in the vote of the people, they don't believe in the rule of law, and they don't believe it the separation of powers. In other words, they are anti-american as anybody can get.

Dimms are too stupid to know that women know that women lie all the time.

Ask a woman how much she trusts whatever her friends say say as gospel.

I think as many women empathized with Kavanaugh’s wife as did with Ford.

Dimms are too stupid to know that women know that women lie all the time.

Ask a woman how much she trusts whatever her friends say say as gospel.

I think as many women empathized with Kavanaugh’s wife as did with Ford.

It's more than that. Democrats believe that women are monolithic and think in one way. They believe the same of most any group of people.

It's less about gender than it is about the American way which is innocent until proven guilty. None of us would want to be in trouble with the law yet alone penalized simply over an accusation.

In the Ford case, her story is so full of holes you can drive a car through anyone of them. Fair minded women see it the same way because they ask themselves what if such a thing that Ford claimed happened to them? Most would answer they would report it to authorities immediately. If in fear, tell their parents about it. But they wouldn't come out with this nonsense over 30 years later.

Forum List

Back