WINNING - President Trump Just Named 13 More Judicial Nominees

It's weird how you want justices to mete out your version of the law, rather than have justices that are respected for being fair. America is broken in 2. How sad.

There are like 200 judicial and executive appointments from Trump that Schumer filed for cloture and require 30hours of debate over each position.

This happened like 4 times to Bush and 12 times to Obama.....nearly 200 times for Trump.

McConnell needs to use his newly found balls and get these nominations seated!

It's weird how you want justices to mete out your version of the law, rather than have justices that are respected for being fair. America is broken in 2. How sad.
You mean like Sotomayor, who never sat the bench before the USSC, declared FEELINGS should impact decisions, and was nominated / appointed because she believes in legislating from the bench?!

:p

I hate the GOP, but they usually pick justices who know the distinction between the role of the legislature and that if the judiciary.

You are the biggest motherfuck hypocrite and you deserve nothing.

Trump’s Not Resting After Kavanaugh — He Just Named 13 More Judicial Nominees

:whip:

"President Donald Trump announced his eighteenth wave of judicial nominees Wednesday night, just four days after the Senate confirmed Justice Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court."

Dems / Snowflakes be like. :blowup:

BWUHAHAHAHAHA ....:lmao:

Cool, soon enough Trump can shoot his enemies on 5th Ave at noon and no one will admit to witnessing the murders. Knowing that the judiciary is bought and paid for by the single political party is a given, and no one wants their character assassinated by Fox News, the Limbaugh set or the President for testifying to the truth.

That's the future of Trumpism, Dystopia.

You mean like Sotomayor, who never sat the bench before the USSC, declared FEELINGS should impact decisions, and was nominated / appointed because she believes in legislating from the bench?!

I agree, both sides are like that, it's a shame. I personally would want a Supreme to be known for being objective. Not someone who leans one way or the other.

I hate the GOP, but they usually pick justices who know the distinction between the role of the legislature and that if the judiciary.

You are the biggest motherfuck hypocrite and you deserve nothing.
I'm on neither side, I'm a libertarian. The Dems are just as bad.

Cool, soon enough Trump can shoot his enemies on 5th Ave at noon and no one will admit to witnessing the murders.
The fact that you can create such a twisted, f*ed up hate-driven narrative from the truth that is ' to the victor go the spoils' shows just how unbalanced you truly are.

Ironic, though, that when Obama was President and controlled the DOJ, CIA, NIA, DHS, & FBI he and his Cabinet literally got away with:

Aiding terrorists
Giving Russia 20% of our uranium
Starting 2 illegal wars
Violating the Constitution & US Law
Perjury
Obstruction
Espionage
Sedition
And even treason

It sure was good to be the king and own the police department and judges....

Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama, you guys have made your bed. Now you have to sleep in it. Karma is a bitch

I agree, both sides are like that, it's a shame. I personally would want a Supreme to be known for being objective. Not someone who leans one way or the other.

Me too, the fact is that the SC has always been political; however, for the first time it has four and maybe five members who claim an ideology. Roberts maybe become a swing vote, since he seems at times to respect the assume responsibility of the Supreme Court.

IMO and I'm not alone, originalism [the judicial interpretation of the constitution that aims to follow closely the original intentions of those who drafted it] is foolish, the average high school graduate knows more about the world than anyone of the founding fathers.

Lol
There would be no trump if there was no Obama, you guys have made your bed. Now you have to sleep in it. Karma is a bitch
I'm a libertarian, not a dem. Having such a distasteful candidate like Hillary gave us Trump because it was still close. A more inspiring candidate than Hilderbeast would have beat The Combover King.

Lol
I'm a libertarian, not a dem. Having such a distasteful candidate like Hillary gave us Trump because it was still close. A more inspiring candidate than Hilderbeast would have beat The Combover King.
Conservatives had to put up with eight years of Obama… A living hell

Me too, the fact is that the SC has always been political; however, for the first time it has four and maybe five members who claim an ideology. Roberts maybe become a swing vote, since he seems at times to respect the assume responsibility of the Supreme Court.

IMO and I'm not alone, originalism [the judicial interpretation of the constitution that aims to follow closely the original intentions of those who drafted it] is foolish, the average high school graduate knows more about the world than anyone of the founding fathers.
But the FFs set in some basic concepts of fairness... Now it's all political, like you say. People want to stack the court to get their way. That's not the way it's supposed to go down with justice.

Lol
Conservatives had to put up with eight years of Obama… A living hell
Ya, I can't point to anything Obummer did and say, THAT WAS FANTASTIC!!!! :biggrin:

Trump’s Not Resting After Kavanaugh — He Just Named 13 More Judicial Nominees

:whip:

"President Donald Trump announced his eighteenth wave of judicial nominees Wednesday night, just four days after the Senate confirmed Justice Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court."

Dems / Snowflakes be like. :blowup:

BWUHAHAHAHAHA ....:lmao:

Cool, soon enough Trump can shoot his enemies on 5th Ave at noon and no one will admit to witnessing the murders. Knowing that the judiciary is bought and paid for by the single political party is a given, and no one wants their character assassinated by Fox News, the Limbaugh set or the President for testifying to the truth.

That's the future of Trumpism, Dystopia.
:laughing0301:

I will respond by quoting a famous commie who fooled enough idiots into voting for his goose-stepping ass:

"I won."

:banana:

Forum List

Back