Walensky walking it back ....'the public misunderstood'.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
I would like to find my post where i said, at some point, these folk are going to say, when the truth comes out...and it IS coming out, Walensky, Fauci and others will say...'no one forced you into taking the vaxxine. You lined up to do that yourself.' Well..>i said it would happen....but really i didn't expect it this early...i thought maybe after election 2022, but already.....see for yourself.

She continues: “I have frequently said ‘we’re going to lead with the science’…I think public heard that as ‘science is foolproof. Science is black and white.’…The truth is science is grey. And science is not always immediate.“

well well......what a change. And don't let her get away with this lie. They ALL LED you to believe that Science IS foolproof...IT IS black and white. She's blaming your stupidity for misunderstanding. LOLOLOL If i were y'all...i'd be looking for loopholes around that 'not responsible' waiver you signed when you signed up, lined up, for your poison shot.

Last edited:

I've never seen a portion of the population so intent on denying the fact that they've done irreparable harm to their bodies....but i can see why. It is too horrid to imagine one would be so stupid to do that to themselves.

I heard a group of young adults and i'm talking just graduated or about to graduate...talking about their experience with the jab today. THey were talking about how the first one or the second one made them quite ill. When asked if they'd done any looking into the reactions etc from the the jibjabs...they said....'no'. And there. we. are.

I would like to find my post where i said, at some point, these folk are going to say, when the truth comes out...and it IS coming out, Walensky, Fauci and others will say...'no one forced you into taking the vaxxine. You lined up to do that yourself.' Well..>i said it would happen....but really i didn't expect it this early...i thought maybe after election 2022, but already.....see for yourself.

She continues: “I have frequently said ‘we’re going to lead with the science’…I think public heard that as ‘science is foolproof. Science is black and white.’…The truth is science is grey. And science is not always immediate.“

well well......what a change. And don't let her get away with this lie. They ALL LED you to believe that Science IS foolproof...IT IS black and white. She's blaming your stupidity for misunderstanding. LOLOLOL If i were y'all...i'd be looking for loopholes around that 'not responsible' waiver you signed when you signed up, lined up, for your poison shot.

Wait til we completely come out of the Moral Panic fog and find out about the side effects, both long and short term.

Then, wait until we find out about how many were killed with Remdesivir and mechanical ventilation.

Wait until it's safe for kids to speak out about what it was REALLY liked to be masked for two FREAKING years.

They're happy enough now to turn their profiles to the Ukraine flag and sunflowers, thinking, oh good, that's over, we can just take cover from our terrible choices and the fact that we abused people for them for two years.

No. We remember. And we won't let them forget either.

I've never seen a portion of the population so intent on denying the fact that they've done irreparable harm to their bodies....but i can see why. It is too horrid to imagine one would be so stupid to do that to themselves.

I heard a group of young adults and i'm talking just graduated or about to graduate...talking about their experience with the jab today. THey were talking about how the first one or the second one made them quite ill. When asked if they'd done any looking into the reactions etc from the the jibjabs...they said....'no'. And there. we. are.

I had already decided to take a wait and see approach when the vaccines came out. Right away, seeing young and healthy people have these outsized reactions--I'm talking missing days of work--I knew this wasn't right.

"It means your immune system is working"--no. So many of those outsized reactions means the immune system is OVER stimulated. Not good. At all.

They all belong in the dock at the Hague for war crimes.

THey all belong in the dock at the Hague.

I hope to see that but look at the reality too. Satan has taken over big time in this country and he's got his many followers, the ones doing it and then the ones whose eyes have been blinded.

Isaiah 6:10
Make the hearts of this people calloused; deafen their ears and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed."

Jeremiah 5:21
"Hear this, O foolish and senseless people, who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age[(satan) has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God

Last edited:

Forum List

Back