President TRUMP on FOX News tonight, Tucker Carlson

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022

This is interesting since there are emails Tucker (allegedly) made years ago (not sure which year) in which he was harshly critical of Trump

But anyhow, I hope y'all watch TRUMP tonight

next president of the US, hopefully. I hear he leads in the polls over DeSantis

:)

First question -

Hey Tucker, did you ever GAY OFF with Jacob Chansley??

This is interesting since there are emails Tucker (allegedly) made years ago (not sure which year) in which he was harshly critical of Trump

But anyhow, I hope y'all watch TRUMP tonight

next president of the US, hopefully. I hear he leads in the polls over DeSantis

:)
:auiqs.jpg:

I smell the courts coming to monitor the two defendants

Defendant Trump and lying Carlson are making the criminal cases against Defendant Trump that much easier to prosecute.

thank you Defendant Trump. Thank you.
such hate

I think you should examine your conscience and find out what all that hate signifies?

Did Daddy beat you when you were too young to know right from wrong?

something like that maybe....

Softball Questions are Coming.
Get tough Tucker.

Ask him the following:

1) Your sexual troubles first came to Political light when you were on that 'Access Hollywood Bus' with Billy. When you said....... "When you're a Star, they let you do it, you can do anything." "Grab em by the pussy, you can do anything."

The entire political spectrum would like a truthful answer.

"Donald, can you clear things up with the American public, and discuss what you meant by the statement you made to Billy."

Softball Questions are Coming.
Get tough Tucker.

Ask him the following:

1) Your sexual troubles first came to Political light when you were on that 'Access Hollywood Bus' with Billy. When you said....... "When you're a Star, they let you do it, you can do anything." "Grab em by the pussy, you can do anything."

The entire political spectrum would like a truthful answer.

"Donald, can you clear things up with the American public, and discuss what you meant by the statement you made to Billy."

I want to know what YOUR sins are

Please tell the whole nation what they are right now

Enquiring minds...

I thought he/she/it sounded familiar. When Dr.Love dropped off about a year ago, I wondered if the jab got him/her/it.

Had my fingers crossed.

You were hoping a fellow poster would nice.
Very Non-Christian of you.
But then again, it's expected from you.

Forum List

Back